It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: rowansilverfox

Another thing, the Mormons, who mapped everything, especially water sources, refused to map this. They left it out. Google it. They called it 'the strip'.

fascinating I have never heard this rumor/story yet. do you have a direct link? ( will try to "google it" later) If true it adds more to the mystery, as the Mormon faith itself is somewhat drenched in alien overtones.

There is approximately 100 foot tall tear there. I don't know where it goes, but it is not a portal. The tear is under pressure like a firehose. The best that can be done is containment and quarantine. It has been there for a very, very long time. There are literally hundreds of skinwalkers there. But they are nasty but not the worst thing out there. Rather a symptom of the massive force that is twisting that spot like radiation sickness.
can you please share more about what you know on this topic and why you feel that way?

You spent time there right? Didn't you see it? Feel it? Run into any skinwalkers yet?
If not, count your lucky stars. Did you talk to any natives? I am not trying to be rude, but honestly, I am having a hard time imagining you not seeing enough to convince you for life.

edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Had to put that last bit in

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PHDIKOULAS

I dont buy this whole ranch business,no pics no video just word of mouth.If 10% of whats written in here is true then the implications are immense,yet we have nothing to go with.

No disrespect op,this case dosent cut it for me

Uhhhhhh . . . imho . . . you might tweak up your wisdom a bit.

Those of us who have lived in such regions for decades with any awareness and Native contacts at all, do not scoff at such narratives.

Life and the multi-verse are incredibly complex. It's arrogance for anyone to assume they have it all figured out.

I realize that the religious dogma of many ATSers is to be a dyed-in-the-wool skeptic at the drop of a hat. I wonder what such folks do when confronted with startlingly "impossible" phenomena--besides change their underwear.

I personally have multiple Native sources who assert the truth of such goings on. I don't doubt any of them. It only takes one being right to give one pause.

I've had enough experiences myself over the years to know that conventional reality is not the only reality many of us have to deal with.

I'd suggest that IF you are disinclined to tweak up your wisdom as much as possible, then I'd encourage you to stay away from such regions. And avoid any strong fascination with such topics. Avoid all dabbling in anything close to such goings on. Otherwise, you might find that what you end up observing and/or experiencing is far more uncomfortable than you ever wanted to be near.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sounds like you have more personal experiences than you enjoyed.

Are you willing to elaborate, at all?

Thanks for your kind reply. Much appreciated.

May you and your loved ones be safe. Have you found ways to do that decisively?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I dont buy this whole ranch business,no pics no video just word of mouth.If 10% of whats written in here is true then the implications are immense,yet we have nothing to go with.

No problem, that's why I wrote the book, the secret files I have presented within are currently the closest we the public can come to the "truth".

edit on 1-7-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

What I know is from my own experiences and from some various local Ute kids that got drunk enough to talk to me about it over the years. They don't talk about it otherwise. As far as the tear, sometimes you can see it, and you don't want to be anywhere near it when that kinda # goes down. Otherwise, in my experience, strange things appear on the road, wolves the size of a car, weird moving animals, strange lights in the lake. Impossible things. The Utes, they don't go out of their houses unless they are off the reservation in Vernal or Roosevelt after about 8 pm. They lock the doors and stay inside. They don't open the door for anything after 8. And every single one that ever opened up to me said they have lost at least one family member in that lake. The thing that is in common that they all say is: the person was a good swimmer, they were not far from the boat, it looked like they were pulled under, body was never found. Here are some links to 'the strip'. eq.uen.org...

pioneer.utah.gov...

I have heard exactly the same thing from some of the local natives who opened up to me about the lake, and the strange stories. Also its true they don't leave the house after 8 PM. The reason why isn't because of breakins or thieves, I am told it is because of the skinwalkers. Also from my own experiences 8pm-11pm seems to be high point in strangeness, then again around 4-6am

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Thanks. I clicked on the map but have no idea where on the map the ranch is. LOL.

I have no intention nor desire to go view the ranch from any vantage point.

The entities are not limited by ranch borders. LOL.

And some types of curiosity is merely an invitation for such goings on. No thanks.

I just wanted to see where the ranch was in relation to other major places on the map.

Thanks for all your work.

I should check the responses to my review, if any. LOL.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks!a reply to: hiii_98

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey Hiii_98,

I live in Texas - would you mind sending me the location of that abandoned air field as well? I'd like to visit it.

I'm glad I happened upon this post!

I've read your first book, and just started your second - I'm loving all the detail and background in your second book.

Lately I've been mildly obsessed with Skinwalker Ranch, looking at the terrain in Google maps, searching the internet, and of course reading your books. Fascinating phenomenon that goes on there.

Have you given any thought to the possibility of the UFOs propulsion system is causing some type of rift or tear in time, space, or dimension, allowing these other entities into our reality?

It seems wherever UFOs are spotted, there is an accompanying paranormal phenomenon that goes hand in hand with it.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions about the ranch. Can't wait to dive back into the second book.

Gil

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN I updated the map portion of the website, it should work now. Also private message me your email address to the user asking about the airport, or simply buy the book.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Yes, thank you. We moved to the next town over and I have only seen a couple skinwalkers in town here, and never more than one at a time. Easily enough dealt with at that level. For some reason, they(mostly) stay out of Vernal and Roosevelt City areas. The outlying areas, not so much.
When you ask about my experience, please understand that most people that live here have had an experience or several. It becomes common childhood knowledge to not go certain places. When that guy so flippantly took his son to the tear, it scares the crap out of me. I wanted to shake him but of course, how would he know better? He didn't grow up here. Which one do you want to hear? The time we were chased out of Massey's Meadows all the way to town while getting burns all over us, the time by Red Fleet when we discovered a 15x15x10 foot pile of bones and then had to leave our campsite and gear when we were surrounded by eyes? and malevolent feelings and almost didn't make it out, drove all night feeling chased. Came back with the morning to find our tent shredded into two inch pieces and the poles snapped into three inch pieces, all other gear, packs, cooking equipment gone. The two separate times that my new car just died while being chased from Massey's area and wouldn't start til dawn and I had to sleep in it. The time when the Red Hand Skinwalkers(not the same things, so much worse) drifted to the ridges of the town like something out of Lord of the Rings and just floated there for over a week before drifting towards Colorado. Thank god they didn't do anything. Nothing could have stopped them if they decided to. The times I have been up by bottle hollow and something ran at my car that was bigger than it. The time when my brother in law was irresistibly drawn there over and over and then went on a rampage that lasted over a year, when the road up their changes so it looks like it isn't where it is so you can't leave and eventually nearly drive in the lake. Which wasn't there before. The skinwalker that was trapped my whole childhood by the dry fork cemetery that I would flip off on my bike as it lunged and hissed at me. The lights under the water at the lake. The howls and screams at these places. I could go on and on. Everybody here has these types of things growing up here. Otherwise I would think I was completely bonkers. My dad swears he was chased by a UFO by yellow hill on his prom night. Then he said they lit up that weird hill bright green. I believe him. The geology of that hill is unlike anything else here. It is a weird place and Bottle Hollow is a lot like putting yourself inside a giant blender and turning it on.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Uhhhhhh . . . imho . . . you might tweak up your wisdom a bit.

Those of us who have lived in such regions for decades with any awareness and Native contacts at all, do not scoff at such narratives.

Life and the multi-verse are incredibly complex. It's arrogance for anyone to assume they have it all figured out.

I realize that the religious dogma of many ATSers is to be a dyed-in-the-wool skeptic at the drop of a hat. I wonder what such folks do when confronted with startlingly "impossible" phenomena--besides change their underwear.

I personally have multiple Native sources who assert the truth of such goings on. I don't doubt any of them. It only takes one being right to give one pause.

I've had enough experiences myself over the years to know that conventional reality is not the only reality many of us have to deal with.

I'd suggest that IF you are disinclined to tweak up your wisdom as much as possible, then I'd encourage you to stay away from such regions. And avoid any strong fascination with such topics. Avoid all dabbling in anything close to such goings on. Otherwise, you might find that what you end up observing and/or experiencing is far more uncomfortable than you ever wanted to be near.

Good. You should stay away.
just stay in your city, research at home. The more people that stay out of the kill zone here, the better. It is the ones that come down and poke it with a stick that get hurt.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rowansilverfox

Yes, thank you. We moved to the next town over and I have only seen a couple skinwalkers in town here, and never more than one at a time. Easily enough dealt with at that level. For some reason, they(mostly) stay out of Vernal and Roosevelt City areas. The outlying areas, not so much.
When you ask about my experience, please understand that most people that live here have had an experience or several. It becomes common childhood knowledge to not go certain places. When that guy so flippantly took his son to the tear, it scares the crap out of me. I wanted to shake him but of course, how would he know better? He didn't grow up here. Which one do you want to hear? The time we were chased out of Massey's Meadows all the way to town while getting burns all over us, the time by Red Fleet when we discovered a 15x15x10 foot pile of bones and then had to leave our campsite and gear when we were surrounded by eyes? and malevolent feelings and almost didn't make it out, drove all night feeling chased. Came back with the morning to find our tent shredded into two inch pieces and the poles snapped into three inch pieces, all other gear, packs, cooking equipment gone. The two separate times that my new car just died while being chased from Massey's area and wouldn't start til dawn and I had to sleep in it. The time when the Red Hand Skinwalkers(not the same things, so much worse) drifted to the ridges of the town like something out of Lord of the Rings and just floated there for over a week before drifting towards Colorado. Thank god they didn't do anything. Nothing could have stopped them if they decided to. The times I have been up by bottle hollow and something ran at my car that was bigger than it. The time when my brother in law was irresistibly drawn there over and over and then went on a rampage that lasted over a year, when the road up their changes so it looks like it isn't where it is so you can't leave and eventually nearly drive in the lake. Which wasn't there before. The skinwalker that was trapped my whole childhood by the dry fork cemetery that I would flip off on my bike as it lunged and hissed at me. The lights under the water at the lake. The howls and screams at these places. I could go on and on. Everybody here has these types of things growing up here. Otherwise I would think I was completely bonkers. My dad swears he was chased by a UFO by yellow hill on his prom night. Then he said they lit up that weird hill bright green. I believe him. The geology of that hill is unlike anything else here. The Uintah Basin is a weird place and Bottle Hollow is a lot like putting yourself inside a giant blender and turning it on.
Most everyone here knows how to use sage to keep things clear of their property and knows where not to buy a house, no matter the price. I never realized that it was unusual until I moved out of state. It was just something you do. Like the dishes.

And this is nothing, nothing compared to what happens in the deep wastelands between here and cedar city. Those places aren't for people. Ever.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Added a caveat.

edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

What I know is from my own experiences and from some various local Ute kids that got drunk enough to talk to me about it over the years. They don't talk about it otherwise. As far as the tear, sometimes you can see it, and you don't want to be anywhere near it when that kinda # goes down. Otherwise, in my experience, strange things appear on the road, wolves the size of a car, weird moving animals, strange lights in the lake. Impossible things. The Utes, they don't go out of their houses unless they are off the reservation in Vernal or Roosevelt after about 8 pm. They lock the doors and stay inside. They don't open the door for anything after 8. And every single one that ever opened up to me said they have lost at least one family member in that lake. The thing that is in common that they all say is: the person was a good swimmer, they were not far from the boat, it looked like they were pulled under, body was never found. Here are some links to 'the strip'. eq.uen.org...

pioneer.utah.gov...

I have heard exactly the same thing from some of the local natives who opened up to me about the lake, and the strange stories. Also its true they don't leave the house after 8 PM. The reason why isn't because of breakins or thieves, I am told it is because of the skinwalkers. Also from my own experiences 8pm-11pm seems to be high point in strangeness, then again around 4-6am

That is true. Although 3-4 am there is usually another strike. Depends on when dawn comes. About 4:30 and after, you are safe.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gil57
Hey Hiii_98,

I live in Texas - would you mind sending me the location of that abandoned air field as well? I'd like to visit it.

I'm glad I happened upon this post!

I've read your first book, and just started your second - I'm loving all the detail and background in your second book.

Lately I've been mildly obsessed with Skinwalker Ranch, looking at the terrain in Google maps, searching the internet, and of course reading your books. Fascinating phenomenon that goes on there.

Have you given any thought to the possibility of the UFOs propulsion system is causing some type of rift or tear in time, space, or dimension, allowing these other entities into our reality?

It seems wherever UFOs are spotted, there is an accompanying paranormal phenomenon that goes hand in hand with it.

Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions about the ranch. Can't wait to dive back into the second book.

Gil

Gil, the pull that you feel is part of the skinwalker power. They do that to people and the closer you get, the stronger it is. It is part of how they hunt. Resist it, it isn't just your curiosity. It is typical. And only research during the day, at night, you can call them to your home. There may be some in Texas. Be careful.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I don't know what other ATSer you're talking about.

my email I've given you before. Please keep it confidential. If someone else wants it, ask them to ATS PM me.

Will try and download the updated book. I bought it on Kindle the first page of this thread.

I posted a glowing review of it on Amazon.

edit on 10/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reformatting with added paragraphing for older eyes and most folks who simply will not read walls of text. Also adding my usual bold and color emphases. Also some minor punctuation and corrections of some run-on sentences.

Thx much for your robust reply.

Yes, thank you. We moved to the next town over and I have only seen a couple skinwalkers in town here, and never more than one at a time. Easily enough dealt with at that level.

For some reason, they(mostly) stay out of Vernal and Roosevelt City areas. The outlying areas, not so much.

When you ask about my experience, please understand that most people that live here have had an experience or several. It becomes common childhood knowledge to not go certain places.

When that guy so flippantly took his son to the tear, it scare[d] the crap out of me. I wanted to shake him but of course, how would he know better? He didn't grow up here.

Which one do you want to hear? The time we were chased out of Massey's Meadows all the way to town while getting burns all over us.

Could you elaborate on that one--particularly the burns? How did they occur--the sequence of events and how physically did they occur? What did you feel and observe as you were experiencing the burns? How much were entities visible or not? How much were the entities felt, or now and how were they felt?

The time by Red Fleet when we discovered a 15x15x10 foot pile of bones and then had to leave our campsite and gear when we were surrounded by eyes? and malevolent feelings and almost didn't make it out, drove all night feeling chased. Came back with the morning to find our tent shredded into two inch pieces and the poles snapped into three inch pieces, all other gear, packs, cooking equipment gone.

Any more details on that one? Were there NO believing, authentic, practicing Christians in your group with enough spiritual authority to stop those goings on?

The two separate times that my new car just died while being chased from Massey's area and wouldn't start til dawn and I had to sleep in it.

The time when the Red Hand Skinwalkers(not the same things, so much worse) drifted to the ridges of the town like something out of Lord of the Rings and just floated there for over a week before drifting towards Colorado. Thank god they didn't do anything. Nothing could have stopped them if they decided to.

Can you be more detailed in your description about the differences between the "Red Hands" and the other types? How are they more powerful? What manifestations are different?

The times I have been up by bottle hollow and something ran at my car that was bigger than it.

I gather that was invisible? Or not? How did you know it was bigger than your car, if it was invisible? What shape, texture, character etc. did it have, if it was visible?

The time when my brother in law was irresistibly drawn there over and over and then went on a rampage that lasted over a year, when the road up their changes so it looks like it isn't where it is so you can't leave and eventually nearly drive in the lake. Which wasn't there before.

Could you elaborate on all those points, please? Did anyone try to offer your brother deliverance prayers? Did he become psychotic? What brought him any relief?

Can you describe more clearly the road changing phenomena--and the results of it?

The skinwalker that was trapped my whole childhood by the dry fork cemetery that I would flip off on my bike as it lunged and hissed at me.

Did you feel its body? Did you audibly hear its hissing? Could you see any part of its body?

The lights under the water at the lake. The howls and screams at these places. I could go on and on.

Everybody here has these types of things growing up here. Otherwise I would think I was completely bonkers. My dad swears he was chased by a UFO by yellow hill on his prom night. Then he said they lit up that weird hill bright green. I believe him. The geology of that hill is unlike anything else here. It is a weird place and Bottle Hollow is a lot like putting yourself inside a giant blender and turning it on.

Very sobering experiences, no doubt.

Do you still experience such goings on? How about poltergeist stuff in your home?

Have you done any spiritual house cleansing--removing all occult stuff; all satanic rock music; all idols, all darkness oriented stuff etc?

Any abduction experiences typical of the UFO variety?

Do you or have you ever dabbled in the occult, even reading horoscopes?

Thanks much for your candid narrative. Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Reformatting with added paragraphing for older eyes and most folks who simply will not read walls of text. Also adding my usual bold and color emphases. Also some minor punctuation and corrections of some run-on sentences.

Yes, thank you. We moved to the next town over and I have only seen a couple skinwalkers in town here, and never more than one at a time. Easily enough dealt with at that level.

For some reason, they(mostly) stay out of Vernal and Roosevelt City areas. The outlying areas, not so much.

When you ask about my experience, please understand that most people that live here have had an experience or several. It becomes common childhood knowledge to not go certain places.

When that guy so flippantly took his son to the tear, it scare[d] the crap out of me. I wanted to shake him but of course, how would he know better? He didn't grow up here.

Which one do you want to hear? The time we were chased out of Massey's Meadows all the way to town while getting burns all over us.

Could you elaborate on that one--particularly the burns? How did they occur--the sequence of events and how physically did they occur? What did you feel and observe as you were experiencing the burns? How much were entities visible or not? How much were the entities felt, or now and how were they felt?

The time by Red Fleet when we discovered a 15x15x10 foot pile of bones and then had to leave our campsite and gear when we were surrounded by eyes? and malevolent feelings and almost didn't make it out, drove all night feeling chased. Came back with the morning to find our tent shredded into two inch pieces and the poles snapped into three inch pieces, all other gear, packs, cooking equipment gone.

Any more details on that one? Were there NO believing, authentic, practicing Christians in your group with enough spiritual authority to stop those goings on?

The two separate times that my new car just died while being chased from Massey's area and wouldn't start til dawn and I had to sleep in it.

The time when the Red Hand Skinwalkers(not the same things, so much worse) drifted to the ridges of the town like something out of Lord of the Rings and just floated there for over a week before drifting towards Colorado. Thank god they didn't do anything. Nothing could have stopped them if they decided to.

Can you be more detailed in your description about the differences between the "Red Hands" and the other types? How are they more powerful? What manifestations are different?

The times I have been up by bottle hollow and something ran at my car that was bigger than it.

I gather that was invisible? Or not? How did you know it was bigger than your car, if it was invisible? What shape, texture, character etc. did it have, if it was visible?

The time when my brother in law was irresistibly drawn there over and over and then went on a rampage that lasted over a year, when the road up their changes so it looks like it isn't where it is so you can't leave and eventually nearly drive in the lake. Which wasn't there before.

Could you elaborate on all those points, please? Did anyone try to offer your brother deliverance prayers? Did he become psychotic? What brought him any relief?

Can you describe more clearly the road changing phenomena--and the results of it?

The skinwalker that was trapped my whole childhood by the dry fork cemetery that I would flip off on my bike as it lunged and hissed at me.

Did you feel its body? Did you audibly hear its hissing? Could you see any part of its body?

The lights under the water at the lake. The howls and screams at these places. I could go on and on.

Everybody here has these types of things growing up here. Otherwise I would think I was completely bonkers. My dad swears he was chased by a UFO by yellow hill on his prom night. Then he said they lit up that weird hill bright green. I believe him. The geology of that hill is unlike anything else here. It is a weird place and Bottle Hollow is a lot like putting yourself inside a giant blender and turning it on.

Very sobering experiences, no doubt.

Do you still experience such goings on? How about poltergeist stuff in your home?

Have you done any spiritual house cleansing--removing all occult stuff; all satanic rock music; all idols, all darkness oriented stuff etc?

Any abduction experiences typical of the UFO variety?

Do you or have you ever dabbled in the occult, even reading horoscopes?

Thanks much for your candid narrative. Very interesting.

Oh man. So much typing. Lol.
Ok, here goes. First off, being Christian absolutely doesn't help. No more than firing guns at these things does. Some of the older(not Ute) but Fremont or even older practices do work. The only Christian that could probably make a difference is this guy I know in SLC who is most likely a living saint. The priests and clergy in the local area might be able to temporarily run something off but it will be back. These beings are not in their paradigm. They don't have a reference or a ritual for them. Most of them are very much alive. There are angry spirits around, and the very occasional demon or imp thing and they could chase that off but 95% are not those things.

The Uintah Basin has what I call thin spots. I am of the belief that these areas are weak areas that allow the passage of things that are not usually found in this world. This is a very old belief and has been documented through several Native cultures. Bottle Hollow is an outright tear. These creatures are not necessarily all bad, but obviously not from here and also some of them are very angry, or simply used to hunting. Think Alien vs. Predator. If you have enough willpower, no matter what deity/deities you have faith in or a relationship with, although it does help, you can stand down a regular skinwalker. Maybe even two. Some of the creatures that walk here will respect a strong will as well. But there are some that shred anything in their path like mini tornados. Trees, cars, animals, whatever they come across. Some have been here for eons and have made it into tribal lore and history. Maybe they were always here, I certainly won't be able to find that out for sure.

Massey's Meadows-Dry Fork Canyon.
One of the main antagonists there, and she vanished last fall when that trapped skinwalker down below at the cemetery finally got free and went rampaging up the canyon. I think she got eaten. At any rate, she was a woman in white spirit or something very much like that. Through my experiences and from what I could see, she was a Native American girl 16-17 with two children. She lived at the bend of Ashley Creek there and some men, trappers I think, killed her with a rock. Beat her in the head with it. I don't know how the children were killed or what happened but I am sure it was horrible. At any rate, she was furious and was very certain nobody was going to come near her home if she had anything to do with it. People have said that there is a skinwalker living in Massey's Cave and/or souls of people that were killed in there. I am out room. Continuing...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I wrote some more but it didn't post. Guess I will start over.

Massey's Cave--Dry Fork Canyon
At any rate, I was never foolhardy enough to go into Massey's cave with a possible skinwalker. It takes a special sort of stupid for that. As teenagers, we went up to hike around Massey's. There was a immediate feeling of unease. We all separated for no reasonable reasons at all. I thought I saw a (ha ha at my teen self) a nazi swastika painted clear up the mountain, so I got upset and hiked away from the group to check it out. This happened with everyone. We all saw something different. Something out of place that we had to investigate. Once we were all separated, my pregnant friend began screaming. She had started to get blistering burns all over her body.
We hiked down as fast as we could and were chased to the mouth of the canyon. The burns keep occurring the whole way down. Very evil feeling. I suppose she was offended by one of the guys that went hiking with us that day. He was an offensive jerk that could piss off the Pope. But why attack my friend, I don't know.

Dry Fork Cemetery---I grew up in Dry Fork, now the thing you need to understand about Dry Fork is that it is filled to the brim with creatures, critters and all manner of spirits. By the cemetery, not on it, there was three spirit/creatures that I always saw right there when I was growing up. There seemed to be a boundary that was trapping two of them.

One of them was this nasty, very angry skinwalker that would charge the boundary and audibly snarled and gibbered at me. I was 11 or 12 and once I figured out it could not get to me, I would, from a reasonably safe distance of 30 feet away, taunt it and stick my tongue out at it. It would get angrier and rapidly change forms. Sometimes up to once a second when it was really pissed.

Another one was something we called a Buffalo Bear. It was immense and looked like a cross between a buffalo and a bear. It had red eyes and it looked like it had flames coming from its hooves. It would charge down the mountainside and charge the boundary. But it didn't seem angry, just territorial. Very Native American.

The third was sort of a very tall, somewhat humanoid guardian type creature that hung out on the mountain behind the cemetery that was not trapped and not mean. Also seemed very Native American.

Anyway, last August, from what I figure, the buffalo bear and the walker joined up or one ate the other and escaped that barrier, went rampaging up the canyon, tore up a bunch of huge trees from their roots, and ate everything in their path. Several creatures that I saw the whole time I was growing up simply disappeared. Including that very angry spirit. There was a white mist that could be seen from town pouring out of the canyon. Like what you would see with a bad blizzard but it was late August. 90 degree weather without a cloud in the sky and it felt awful. I went in the house and inspected the damage a few days later. It was substantial.

Continuing next post and I will get to skinwalker ranch. I promise.

Could you elaborate on all those points.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Needed more info

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Red Fleet Reservoir inlet ---
Ok, so the wonderful Red Fleet camping trip. I was 18 at this point. 1998.

We got to the inlet and set up camp in the afternoon. We decided to go for a hike. When we had been hiking around for about an hour we came across this huge pile of bones.

15 feet tall, ten feet wide. Literally thousands of bones. All different types of bones. Big ones, small ones, stacked tight.

Way past where you could get a truck and not safe for an 4-wheeler. Up on the cliffs. You would have to drag carcasses for years and years to do this. By hand.

Animals don't do this. And only the most insane person in the world with a bone fetish and a wicked hunting streak would.

And even then, why?

It felt horrible. Unease would not even cover it. It was still bright daytime. About 3 pm.

So we get freaked out and decide to head back to camp. We cook dinner, start a fire all that jazz.

After dinner, it was dark. About 9 pm. We start seeing glowing greenish yellow eyes.

Like mountain lions. Only larger. And way higher up then mountain lions. 9-10 feet tall. We were surrounded. There was a distinct malevolent feeling.

Then the wind started to whip. Out of nowhere, clear skies still, rain started to pour.

We grabbed our sleeping bags, hauled butt to the car and fled. Fire still going, left all our gear, packs, shoes. Hundreds of dollars of gear.

As we were driving the 1/4 mile to the highway, the car killed 5-6 times.

Something was trying to push us off the road. I was driving and I had to use all my strength to hold the wheel.

I drove all night, we didn't want to go home because whatever they were, were chasing us and we did not want to show them where we lived. Or stop.

They ran at incredible speeds. I never saw more than tall shadowy grey shapes and horrible glowing eyes. They didn't stop chasing us until dawn.

We went back to camp to gather our gear at 7 am. There was nothing left but broken bits of tent poles and small shreds of tent.

Our pads were gone, as were our packs, cast iron cooking pots, shoes, cooler, everything. And no, there wasn't a flood. The ground wasn't even still wet.

I don't think that these things were skinwalkers. I don't know what they were. And absolutely, being Christian wouldn't have repelled them.

I have never come across anything so evil as the Red Hands. They are so old, ancient and so evil that I am not even sure they knew they were in a town.

They float. They sizzle. They cause dizziness and confusion when they are within 15 miles of a place. They just drift and are so powerful that I don't know if there is anything in this world that could oppose them.

I have some Native friends that recognized what they were and told me that they had a name for them. Red Hands.

They were created when the world was a much more horrible place than it is now and I can't even imagine how it was done because I think I would have nightmares for the rest of my life.

I am not sure if they were ever human. They just drift from place to place. And sizzle.

Regular skinwalkers--most in this area are still alive. They age, but don't die.

They change shape, more often if they are pissed. The only one I ever saw without an assumed shape was out in the wastelands between vernal and dinosaur.

He looked like the oldest person in the world with extreme radiation poisoning. His skin ran like wax.

A few long strands of hair clung to his skull. I drove by, and he opened his mouth impossibly wide and it looked like he hissed.

2011. It looked like a giant wolf. Black. Glowing red eyes. Shaggy. Bigger than my car. I swerved and popped my speed up to 90 to get to the top of the hill.

Officer Yazzie BIA pulled me over at the top in Howdy's Hilltop Tavern's parking lot. He asked me what my problem was.

I stammered that something ran at my car and I swerved and sped up to dodge it. I asked him if he ever saw anything weird out here.

He smiled at me and said nothing for a few seconds. Then told me not to worry about anything out here.

Officer Yazzie died last year. He was 32. He died in a car accident with nothing, going the speed limit, on a stretch of road that he had driven thousands of times.

Yes,
there is all sorts of going ons all the time here.

As far as stuff in my home, nothing stays for long.

I chase it out, and smudge the house if anything comes. Nothing ever comes back twice.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Format.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join