It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

do find it annoying that a bunch of symbols, probably caused by the downloading format

This is the 1st edition of the book. Can you *PLEASE point out where you see any importing format errors so I can test to see if they are on your end? THANKS! please email me on my website under "contact" to reach me directly.

It has been a very interesting story, indeed!

thanks!

edit on 17-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: Thisbseth the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later. That is one of countless personal stories that occurred to me. However this book (unlike my first book) is about the untold stories of others. (which are more fascinating than mine)

Five minutes is actually quite a long time, what did the wolf do during this time?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee it simply stared stoically at us, no breathing, no wagging tale. like a gargoyle statue, just stared. No glowing red eyes, or standing on two legs, no speech or mental communication. Just stared as if reading us. Ready to piss my pants, I was waiting for all the above to happen,... none of it did. It then walked behind a large boulder and vanished (teleported?) Again I wish the story was more dramatic, and the ball transforming into the wolf I saw vividly and clearly. Honest to god replaying it in my mind just now is scary to accept that it really did happen... things like this DO EXIST.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ever thought of flipping whoever those two guys are the bird when they are talking about you. I know if I wasn't freaked completely or worried about them retaliating I would be tempted to look straight up and make some kind of gesture that would let them know. Oh crap I think they are on to us or can detect us.

Not a sarcastic question. Have you ever tried to be confrontational with them when the voices start, as if to let them know you are aware of them. And if so do they ever shut up as if they are busted? Just wondering. Or is that a very bad idea and they don't have a sense of fair play or humor.

I know they are aware that the NIDS team was trying to study them and they would mess up the equipment or destroy it so that it wouldn't create any evidence. (referring to the camera that had it's cords cut)

Not to take up more of your time but I've always wanted to pick your brain about this subject.

Also do you feel these entites are hostile, indifferent, just trying to keep a low profile, limit exposure while studying us, or are they just jerks that are researching us for who knows what reason and don't play fair.
a reply to: BASSPLYR

reminds me of the show Fringe, maybe they have discovered a way to open a dimensional portal and are just trying to do their research.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee it simply stared stoically at us, no breathing, no wagging tale. like a gargoyle statue, just stared. No glowing red eyes, or standing on two legs, no speech or mental communication. Just stared as if reading us. Ready to piss my pants, I was waiting for all the above to happen,... none of it did. It then walked behind a large boulder and vanished (teleported?) Again I wish the story was more dramatic, and the ball transforming into the wolf I saw vividly and clearly. Honest to god replaying it in my mind just now is scary to accept that it really did happen... things like this DO EXIST.

When my Grandmother was a teen in NM in the 1800's a friend of hers whose Family lived out in the desert, miles from town were visited in the night by an upright floating wolf, it moved it's head back and forth mechanically the door opened for it without it touching it, and their youngest daughter was ill the next day and soon died.

I wonder if the wolf is a special representation for some reason. I know my Grandmother was an honest woman and her best friend was involved, the family moved away, Grandma lost the only friend her age.

The family left all they had, would not even return to the homestead for their cloths after the child died at the Drs office in town, so I believe these things do happen.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: abdctd
On the first page of this thread you claim to be "set financially", then later on in the thread claim to have lost everything in your endeavors. I'm starting to feel like this thread is less abou information and more about buy my book/visit my website.

Honestly can't it be both? if you wrote such a book would you not think this would be a place interested in learning about it?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The family left all they had, would not even return to the homestead for their cloths after the child died at the Drs office in town, so I believe these things do happen.

That is STILL the response to the Dineh of such goings on. They will not return to nor set foot in such a home to retrieve ANYTHING. If a skinwalker is seen at a home--the home is deserted wholesale.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Char-Lee

That is STILL the response to the Dineh of such goings on. They will not return to nor set foot in such a home to retrieve ANYTHING. If a skinwalker is seen at a home--the home is deserted wholesale.

a lot of what he is saying is spot on true. I am not ultra religious but BO has done his homework. there are a lot of abandoned homes around the ranch and I'm told for reasons exactly as what is quoted above.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Thanks.

I'm often struck by how much MORE AWARE, knowledgeable, alert, discerning etc.

Native Americans and other tribal and 3rd world peoples are to the nitty gritties of life--particularly such as regarding evil spirits, hauntings, etc.

than are "scientific" "moderns."

imho . . . reality is reality . . . sooner or later every individual has to deal with . . . reality . . . and not one's fantasies about reality.

I think I'll go back to reading your book. Easier to stay out of trouble hereon that way. LOL.

edit on 17/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

a reply to: Elijah23 Wikipedia has a horrible synopsis of the ranch, but a brief one. Any explanation I would delve into would take pages.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is pretty typical. You know, I really ticks me off to see a snake oils salesmen such as your self so blatantly try to rip people off.

He asked for a brief synopsis. So what do you do, you send him a link to a admitted horrible synopsis, and refuse to write one yourself here, even though you are the expert. All just to bump up your book sales. You know, there was a time when trash like this would have been removed from the forums all together.

What kind of writer are you that you can't sum up things in a couple of paragraphs?

What gets me is the utter vitriol on this thread for the author of this book..

If you have questions fine, ask them, you arent guaranteed the response you want, thats life, stay mad or get over it.

If you want to be a skeptic be a skeptic thats fine too, but this person spent the time to write the book and the time to gather the information, the least you could do is show some damn respect.

If you dont like what this author has to say, then dont read the book, dont come on the thread.

you do have the freedom of choice..........

That is unless your just a miserable person that feels the need to demean others to make yourself sleep at night...

Just my two cents

So that is what this forum is about? If you don't agree then don't post?

This man was asked a question, and he dodged it. I don't have a question for him, but I sure as well wish a lot more of you questioned things a bit more.

I don't claim to be a skeptic. But when someone uses this forum to promote their book, and offers to answer questions. And instead of answering them with his own information, he supplies links to information that he admits is bad. I find it hard to believe anything that they say.

Again, there was a day when hocking your crap on this site was looked down on.
edit on 17-5-2014 by VoxVirtus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

I think your discovery about the suicide and cancer rates is quite indicative of the nature of the . . . entities involved.

Interesting.

Am at location 1637 or 31% on Kindle.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: sled735

do find it annoying that a bunch of symbols, probably caused by the downloading format

This is the 1st edition of the book. Can you *PLEASE point out where you see any importing format errors so I can test to see if they are on your end? THANKS! please email me on my website under "contact" to reach me directly.

It has been a very interesting story, indeed!

thanks!

Wow! This thread looks like it's turned into a free for all.

Uh... just peeping in to tell you I sent the information to your e-mail.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join