It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Slits Own Wrist: Classifies MH370 Info – What Do They Know The Rest Of The World Doesn’t Kno

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeddicusZulZorander

Okay so this plane loses radio contact that of which we can verify. GPS coordinates + a timestamp from ATC or whoever was monitoring this via pings would give anyone with a Sat in orbit a starting point to check their sat vids at a SPECIFIC TIME and a SPECIFIC X Y coordinate to see where the plane was. Logic would dictate with so many freaking known satelites, spy sats and even more secretive space cameras deployed we could have multiple angles and multiple sources to collect information from. As a complete freaking amateur i would follow the plane based on *last known position* and gosh maybe use those satelites to see which direction it went in for how long..it's not like we live in 1766 things just don't disappear anymore. there is visual proof of what happened to that plane and or where it went/is. If we can hunt christopher dorner who imho is roughly 200x smaller than a jet i think it's pretty safe to assume the governments in charge have without a shadow of a doubt exact knowledge and fate of this plane.

too bad this isn't on the 1st page..no one takes time to read these posts

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

(post by SirDrinksalot removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak

Logic would dictate with so many freaking known satelites, spy sats and even more secretive space cameras deployed we could have multiple angles and multiple sources to collect information from. As a complete freaking amateur i would follow the plane based on *last known position* and gosh maybe use those satelites to see which direction it went in for how long..it's not like we live in 1766 things just don't disappear anymore. there is visual proof of what happened to that plane and or where it went/is. If we can hunt christopher dorner who imho is roughly 200x smaller than a jet i think it's pretty safe to assume the governments in charge have without a shadow of a doubt exact knowledge and fate of this plane.

Yes, I only quoted a bit of your post, but again...not much knowledge of actual capabilities. We can see a small object sure. A known object used to fall under the 4" bolt rule, meaning a 4" bolt could be seen from space by spy satellites (in the 70's no less) and not the grainy neighborhood pictures Google shows. But that's focus on a known location or spot with extreme zoom, not a general view of a huge expanse of ocean.

And you mention Dorner, which 1) "possibly" used drones, not satellites and 2) the use of drones has never been confirmed so your "pretty safe" assumption doesn't even use a solid starting logic point. Switching between a satellite catching one plane on a global scale (and factoring ocean depth as well) versus a drone hunting a smaller mountain range with thermal cameras is really apples to oranges.

Things do disappear...although you're right, it's not 1766. In 2003 a 727 completely vanished flying out of Angola and has never been found. I could go on back to 1945 and Flight 19, but I think it shows that yes...things can disappear. We don't want them to. Our ego says we should be able to find anything in this world of instant information/communication. Our conspiratorial mind wants to fill in gaps and think that the United States can follow Will Smith around in a movie, so surely it knows exactly where the plane is, but that's just not factual.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I thought it could be hijacked, or the plane made it all the way to pakistan to be used for a wmd, there is something satanick about the plane disappearing.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP
That's ok chum, I would be out helping too if it was allowed, though I don't know if authorities would allow that. Reading up on the net though, could reveal possible witnesses that you could follow up with personal contact to find the truth, which the authorities may be trying to hide whilst looking in all the wrong places. The internet is a good fast tool in the world of detection, communication and research.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxrI "heard" that there were 4 out of 5 major shareholders on board,(with said technology)which leaves 1 very wealthy shareholder.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicgypsy

Why? He/she would still own the same number of shares. In face, with the remaining shares now locked in estates, the value could likely tank completely.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPennyYou are probably correct.Thank you for finding the balance of my statement.I love to learn,truly.Often my comments will be bypassed in real life (lol),more often than not i am looking for someone to further educate me!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeddicusZulZorander

originally posted by: ThinkYouSpeak

Logic would dictate with so many freaking known satelites, spy sats and even more secretive space cameras deployed we could have multiple angles and multiple sources to collect information from. As a complete freaking amateur i would follow the plane based on *last known position* and gosh maybe use those satelites to see which direction it went in for how long..it's not like we live in 1766 things just don't disappear anymore. there is visual proof of what happened to that plane and or where it went/is. If we can hunt christopher dorner who imho is roughly 200x smaller than a jet i think it's pretty safe to assume the governments in charge have without a shadow of a doubt exact knowledge and fate of this plane.

Yes, I only quoted a bit of your post, but again...not much knowledge of actual capabilities. We can see a small object sure. A known object used to fall under the 4" bolt rule, meaning a 4" bolt could be seen from space by spy satellites (in the 70's no less) and not the grainy neighborhood pictures Google shows. But that's focus on a known location or spot with extreme zoom, not a general view of a huge expanse of ocean.

And you mention Dorner, which 1) "possibly" used drones, not satellites and 2) the use of drones has never been confirmed so your "pretty safe" assumption doesn't even use a solid starting logic point. Switching between a satellite catching one plane on a global scale (and factoring ocean depth as well) versus a drone hunting a smaller mountain range with thermal cameras is really apples to oranges.

Things do disappear...although you're right, it's not 1766. In 2003 a 727 completely vanished flying out of Angola and has never been found. I could go on back to 1945 and Flight 19, but I think it shows that yes...things can disappear. We don't want them to. Our ego says we should be able to find anything in this world of instant information/communication. Our conspiratorial mind wants to fill in gaps and think that the United States can follow Will Smith around in a movie, so surely it knows exactly where the plane is, but that's just not factual.

link

IMO this shows the best evidence that it crashed. Multiple witnesses and correct timing. There was so much media reporting around the time these witnesses came out and it kind of got lost in the mix of stories. Also, there was a great post on ATS from a former pilot, who concluded that most likely the plane turned towards the nearest airport based on an emergency. I will try to find that post, as it sounded pretty convincing. Here it is, a long read but definitely worth

link

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join