It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Slits Own Wrist: Classifies MH370 Info – What Do They Know The Rest Of The World Doesn’t Kno

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Apparently the NSA does have something to hide. With this information (if true) I have come to the conclusion that flight MH370 did not crash. By them denying a FOIA request stating by Executor order 13526....Which provides that the FOIA does not apply to matters that are specifically authorized .... to be kept secret in interest of National Defense and Foreign relations.

+9 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That most people are not stupid enough to believe that a plane can just disappear without a trace in todays world of technology and hundreds of satellite's watching EVERYTHING .

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just a thought here... What if it isn't what that know that makes this a secret national security matter, but what they don't know yet?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Does the FOIA apply to international on-going investigations?

I don't know, just posing the question.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

It is simply a matter of not letting the world and potential military rivals know what capability's they have or lack thereof so can you really blame them, but I suspect if they knew and these people were alive a special force's operation on the part of the state's or the information would have made it's way to the chinese through alternative channel's to free these people if they were alive.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hmm.. curiouser and curiouser .. smell dizzy city cya in action .. damned odd them slapping a security classification on it ..makes one wonder ..

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Orly Taitz, really?

What I can't figure out is why anyone in our government would waist one second of their time responding to that nut-job birther queen in the first place.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Here's a wacky idea..

There is still a chance that there is terrorism involved and they don't want Joe Public and terrorists knowing what they may or may not know...

+20 more 
posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I've been saying it from day 1.
The US knows exactly where the flight ended. It's not a big secret that they have global 24/7/365 coverage of the globe with the NRO assets. They simply aren't telling. The central question is, why?

Maldives...Diego Garcia...

This pilot and leaders in the Malaysian "opposition" may even be CIA assets.

Please don't underestimate the willingness of the USG to kill innocent people. There is no ethical boundary too far.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Whackier than you might think.

Making your enemies overestimate your strength is a classic defensive force multiplier. Making your enemies think you are weaker than you are is an offensive trapping tactic.

Think through both tactics and then tell me which is more likely.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I agree that since the investigation is still "ongoing" that it makes sense to classify right now, but if it stays classified after some sort of offical word that the investigation has now been concluded but due to national security that is all we can say right now and we get denials of FOIA's, then your on to something IMO

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Granted she has a history of making requests then not accepting the answers anyway. Guaranteed no coverage by MSM.

In this case, the NSA didn't have to reply to OT but they did. Maybe it was the first such request and the EO needed to be invoked.

Who else is filing FOIA requests on this topic? This is the first I've heard but don't you suppose a few media organizations have tried?

more questions....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
11 with links to al Qaeda being questioned in MH370 probe

Authorities have arrested and interrogated 11 Al-Qaeda-linked terrorists in connection with the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the Daily Mail reported. The suspects were allegedly arrested last week in Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur and in the state of Kedah. The detained individuals are reportedly members of a new terror group that was planning bomb attacks in Muslim countries. They are said to be between 22 and 55 and comprise of students, a young widow, odd-job workers, and business professionals, according to the paper. “The possibility that the plane was diverted by militants is still high on the list and international investigators have asked for a comprehensive report on this new terror group,” an officer with the Counter Terrorism Division of Malaysia's Special Branch said Saturday.

The government seems pretty good at putting an identity to a faceless crime.

The official revealed that the suspects admitted planning “sustained terror campaigns in Malaysia,’’ but insisted their group had nothing to do with the plane.

"Sustained terror campaigns" sound like the propaganda bs they spew on TV.

How convenient. We caught some but there are more out there. The US always acts like if you cut them off at the foot, it will slither away and multiply into 4 more Al-Qaeda members.
edit on 4-5-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

They did and still do know something, I am convinced of it!
Friday, one week after it happened a friend of mine in a tactical group of the NSA was told to 'ready up' with his team for immediate deployment regarding something related to this flight. 4 days later they told him and the rest to stand down. He doesn't know what, where or why but definitely something was in the works that became fixed by some other unknown event.
I'm still convinced this is just another piece to an increasingly growing puzzle. Something is about to happen or be implemented. The question is what?
edit on 5/4/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Orly Taitz, really?

What I can't figure out is why anyone in our government would waist one second of their time responding to that nut-job birther queen in the first place.

Great opinion. We wouldn't want anyone questioning the integrity of our Government and our elected officials. Everyone knows we can trust those in power. Anyone who questions authority is clearly deserving of ridicule and derision. Ugh.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is it really too much to ask to believe that the plane was crashed deep into an active under water volcano and entirely vaporized as a result?....And the little remaining pieces were eaten by the same fish who ate Bin laden's remains...Shishhh,,,have some faith in the governments will you?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I think you a right...

We passed preperation WWII > 2000
Whitnessed implantation 2001 > Present
Now what?.. execution? enslavement? reducing? ....?

But how to prepare?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Aliens!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

They did and still do know something, I am convinced of it!
Friday, one week after it happened a friend of mine in a tactical group of the NSA was told to 'ready up' with his team for immediate deployment regarding something related to this flight. 4 days later they told him and the rest to stand down. He doesn't know what, where or why but definitely something was in the works that became fixed by some other unknown event.
I'm still convinced this is just another piece to an increasingly growing puzzle. Something is about to happen or be implemented. The question is what?

Sounds like there was a hijacking, the passengers overcame the hijackers but at the cost of crashing the plane or forcing it to land on water. Now, if the NSA knew there was hijacking being planned, both they and the USA government are in deep doo-doo by allowing it to continue. Thus the skulkiness of the Malaysian authorities if they knew hijackers boarded that plane.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There is fresh grass growing over whatever hole that plane and it's passengers was buried in. The operation had nothing to do with the plane, it was all about the search. Something was lost out there and the plane just became the reason for the search after the fact. We will never find the plane. Of course the NSA can't tell you anything about the plane. They'd have to tell you what they were actually looking for.

I have absolutely no information to back that claim up, I just thought I'd share my opinion.

ETA. The letter in the video is almost the exact same reply they have given to every other request they have received for the FOIA in the last 12 years. An interesting back story... They came up with that response ~ "Neither confirm or deny" in an incident that was almost exactly like this MH370 debacle, only they were looking for a submarine that they didn't want anyone else to know about.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join