It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Slits Own Wrist: Classifies MH370 Info – What Do They Know The Rest Of The World Doesn’t Kno

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Anyone seen an X-37B lately? Anyone?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

I have dealt with projects that deal with FOIA after the release of certain information was vetted, basically as with any criminal investigation, authorities will never release sensitive details to the public, for any reason, for this person to think otherwise is laughable, it really shows her ignorance to think she would have been given any details or evidence, most of the time nothing is released until after full prosecution and in some cases things may also be suppressed, it's been that way for a very long time, nothing new.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Im wondering if there was a High Value target on that plane, would they (USA or other gov) eliminate everyone on board for the sake of getting that target. I say YES. which is damn scary if you fly a lot in my opinion. of course i have no facts, im just speculating. Seems the US will do just about anything to get what they want, it has gotten increasingly worse and worse in the fight against terrorism, or who they deem in the way of there plans

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Consider for a moment that there was a multinational search-effort in looking for this plane. If the US had military assets assisting in this search, conclusions from their methods could definitely be cause to claim National Security.

Example: (and I'm just pulling this outta my ass) if a US Sub used terrain-mapping sonar to search an area at 6000 feet, that would say "Hey - our subs can actively map the sea floor at 6000 ft!".

Maybe there's some capabilities that were used in the search that we don't want others to know about - hence the classification

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This plane wasn't lost that long ago did anyone really expect them to turn over any info on it? If anything I'd be surprised if they really did so.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
MH370_U-2_LAX-DOWN_MH370-IN-US-LAX-GATEWAY_NUKE_MISSING_IN_NC_NOW_ON_MH370_EMP-OVER-US_NO-US$_NEW-CURRENCY_ECONOMIC-RESET! BANKER/NSA=SUICIDE.

they now have their EMP, delivery vehicle in country, and plan in place for new world order.
edit on 5-5-2014 by sirjunlegun because: final statement .

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To Me this is nothing but a LIE This Plan Landed someplace and The Cargo has not been an open subject this is one of the biggest deceptions since 911 Sri Lanka has an airport on it's west coast that can Land Anything but that is My Thinking .
Bandaranaike International Airport Has a Runway that is Gigantic . Just a Thought.

maps.google.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just found that story, too. Strange that after all the coverage, I only found it by searching the news for Malaysia Airlines and clicking a link about 5 stories down! Google News didn't even have a single MH370 story on its front page.
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I wonder about this whole situation and how if the US knows something, maybe they are just using this "search" as an excuse to move their warships into position around China. It puts them in an area that if they didn't have a reasonable excuse to be in, it would be viewed as a threat. I guess the longer the search goes on, the less likely this theory is.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: davismavis0017

I like your theory - that's one of the more plausible options I've read! I would think the longer the search goes on, the more likely it is, though, rather than less likely.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If the NSA is keeping this hush, that just increased the likelyhood that not only was this plane deliberately taken, but there is the possibility of some organized plan to do so. Interesting.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Most true.... the rest come here.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

They have spy satellites that watch everything on the globe, they know where it went down. They don't want it out that they have this technology setup due to National Security reasons.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bimyou

They have spy satellites that watch everything on the globe, they know where it went down. They don't want it out that they have this technology setup due to National Security reasons.

OK.....but if you and everyone knows this already then its kinda not a secret is it?

I think if the NSA has something then it could be sanitized sufficiently to release any info it may have without jeopardizing its capabilities and methods.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

They did and still do know something, I am convinced of it!
Friday, one week after it happened a friend of mine in a tactical group of the NSA was told to 'ready up' with his team for immediate deployment regarding something related to this flight. 4 days later they told him and the rest to stand down. He doesn't know what, where or why but definitely something was in the works that became fixed by some other unknown event.
I'm still convinced this is just another piece to an increasingly growing puzzle. Something is about to happen or be implemented. The question is what?

Sorry, no. The NSA does not have "tactical groups". NSA is in the signal intercept business, not in the tactical response business. The CIA? Yes. The military? Yes. The FBI? Yes. Each has it's specialization. There are others. NSA isn't one of them.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Flatfish

Orly Taitz, really?

What I can't figure out is why anyone in our government would waist one second of their time responding to that nut-job birther queen in the first place.

Great opinion. We wouldn't want anyone questioning the integrity of our Government and our elected officials. Everyone knows we can trust those in power. Anyone who questions authority is clearly deserving of ridicule and derision. Ugh.

Straw man. One has nothing to do with the other. Orly Taitz is a loon. Evidence? Search her ramblings in court. It's completely legitimate to question our government. Because one, rightly so, lambasts Taitz does not mean ALL skepticism of our government is 'wrong'.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
That most people are not stupid enough to believe that a plane can just disappear without a trace in todays world of technology and hundreds of satellite's watching EVERYTHING .

It's hundreds and no, they can't watch everything. Iran? North Korea? Watched 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ALL of the country? Not a chance. It's a matter of technology and choosing the right spots to surveil. Much gets missed. I know the movies give the appearance of a omni prescient, watchful eye. That's not the case.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlyAbovePar

Sorry, no. The NSA does not have "tactical groups". NSA is in the signal intercept business, not in the tactical response business. The CIA? Yes. The military? Yes. The FBI? Yes. Each has it's specialization. There are others. NSA isn't one of them.

Yeah, that didn't sound right to me, either.

The NSA does have field agents, but they're for doing intercepts where they can't get access in other ways. Back when, it was rare that they were armed for the job, either. There are some small military groups that are dedicated to the NSA's use as well, but they're mostly geeks with access to military equipment and not Rambos. Occasionally OMA will task an SF team to collect data for NSA. But I've never heard of a NSA tactical group. Other than maybe the Ft Meade police force.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Pretty sure the World does not revolve around the NSA.....

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
Pretty sure the World does not revolve around the NSA.....

Shows what YOU know! Neener, neener!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join