It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Slits Own Wrist: Classifies MH370 Info – What Do They Know The Rest Of The World Doesn’t Kno

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I think they might have the right to withhold any information as it is still an on going investigation. I'm not a lawyer and could be wrong though.

Plus, it certainly gives who ever is behind all of this mess a leverage of time. Win/win situation. For them.

The public? HA! Since when is the public on a need to know basis?

Presidents are being and have been kept in the dark about tons of secrets so imagine us citizens...

edit on 5 4 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lets all just step back, hold a moment of reflection and consider what we have before us........

Okay... The reflection doesn't look any better.

They 'made it so'.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

Yes that is hard to believe, the pinger from the black box survived the crash, it was swimming around in that area

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954 Thank You for posting this.
What are we supposed to do next? Everything is a smoke screen.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Do you seriously believe that the NSA, the most secret agency on this planet, would de-classify documents (if they have them, that is) that include details about possibly secret surveillance/spy satellites they use or whatever tech they MIGHT have available, like the ability to listen in to radio traffic etc.

The fact they don't release anything does not mean they know more than anyone else about MH370. This is just speculation. They may have a "legit" reason to not reveal such documents, NSA doesn't just freely talk about whatever tech they have to anyone who wants to know about it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Apparently, anything worth knowing is classified. The voters only get to know the news the people in charge want us to hear.
edit on 04pmSun, 04 May 2014 22:40:29 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Why don't we all respect the families of the passengers involved and stop tossing out all of these factless assumptions and 'what if's'. We will all know what happened when the mystery is solved with conclusive evidence.

For goodness sake show some heart, there are dozens of families suffering immensely because of this and all of you are just treating it like its some Where's Waldo puzzle. I'm ashamed of this community right now.

edit on 4-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

If it was my family on that plane, I would be at the front of the queue reading all theories discussed to try and find the truth and who is to blame. The authorities are not going to be giving the true answers.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

If it was my family on that plane, I would be at the front of the queue reading all theories discussed to try and find the truth and who is to blame. The authorities are not going to be giving the true answers.

If that was my family I'd be out there on the boats aiding in the search as much as possible, not sitting behind a computer screen reading conspiracy theories by people who aren't helping the situation.

P.s let me apologize in advance if this reply sounded rude to you Cthulu, Im just stating from your statement, not to be disrespectful to you at all.
edit on 5-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Black Boxes can swim now? If they were swimming about it would be more likely to be the pings of locator beacons on whales than those of a Black Box...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
NSA crapping on a FOIA, especially a FOIA for a recent event, is sort of a non-issue.

To tell you anything at all would be to reveal scope, capability and operating procedure. Whether they have anything or no.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think it was supposed to be a false flag or hijacking that got shut down prematurely leaving them in an embarrassing position of either making the airplane "disappear" or revealing some typical government shenanigans.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Could it be that the plane was hijacked remotely, and the NSA doesn't want it to be known publicly to avoid panic and a fear of flying

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Do you seriously believe that the NSA, the most secret agency on this planet, would de-classify documents (if they have them, that is) that include details about possibly secret surveillance/spy satellites they use or whatever tech they MIGHT have available, like the ability to listen in to radio traffic etc.

The fact they don't release anything does not mean they know more than anyone else about MH370. This is just speculation. They may have a "legit" reason to not reveal such documents, NSA doesn't just freely talk about whatever tech they have to anyone who wants to know about it.

Such documents are often redacted, so they could have released documents for example showing they did not find any significant info on the plane, while redacting their precious means and methods.

How about other similar cases, was an FOIA request filed in the case of the missing Brazilian plane and what happened then?

This stinks.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here's a strong clue.

There are chances that there is an hidden and still unknown "External Force" involved in the Malaysian Event and they don't want the world-wide Public Opinion knowing what they may or may not know...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If you guys don't leave this story alone, you are gonna force the hand of the evil doers to do something as equally stupid as hijacking a plane full of people and lying about it.

We don't need more missing people and you'd have a better chance seeing God than getting the truth public.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I don't see much relevance in any of this.

The NSA is not known for giving out information on ongoing investigations to random dentists. There is also the matter of protecting methods of information gathering and capabilities. It even states the reason of foreign relations, which itself would be a good reason not to release information on this while other governments are still trying to ascertain what happened.

The move he says was made to make all phones registered is AMERICAN, he doesn't seem to know that the US does not control international business and law. I can buy a phone in almost any other country without having to register the n umber and my identity. American law is not international law.

He states the rumor of extra fuel, then gives an explanation as to why this is common practice, but still suggests it's evidence of something suspicious. How can it be common practice AND suspicious?

Yet again, we have a random video by someone stating things that really make little sense being taken as some kind of "evidence" for something. This is one of the most disappointing things about ATS. A YouTube video is an opinion, not a fact. Anyone can create a narrative and make a video, it doesn't make it true or factual.

All of the evidence I have seen and the educated opinions expressed by those with far more knowledge in the field than random bloggers and conspiracy theorists suggests that there was a fire which took out communications. The plane then diverted to the nearest runway, but didn't get there before the pilots were incapacitated. The pings from the plane suggested a region of thousands of miles to cover, in the open ocean. It's not "strange" or "weird" at all that this plane would be missing in such a large body of water.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Apparently the NSA does have something to hide. With this information (if true) I have come to the conclusion that flight MH370 did not crash. By them denying a FOIA request stating by Executor order 13526....Which provides that the FOIA does not apply to matters that are specifically authorized .... to be kept secret in interest of National Defense and Foreign relations.

nnn

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

March, 2014: Four Star (Ret.) General Thomas McInerney - U.S. Air Force, indicated that he has sources that have confirmed that Flight MH370 was hijacked and landed in Pakistan, and that both pilots appear to have been complicit in the hijacking.

At video mark 2:16, when Mr. Hannity asks about the General's "sources" , General McInerney appears quite evasive and does not want to be pressed any further by Mr. Hannity when discussing said sources.

At video mark 7:24, Mr. Hannity suggests in his question that "there is a very good possibility that the United States knows much more than what it is saying". General McInerney agrees, and continues by indicating that "the best leaks have come out of the U.S. Government".

edit on 5-5-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

They did and still do know something, I am convinced of it!
Friday, one week after it happened a friend of mine in a tactical group of the NSA was told to 'ready up' with his team for immediate deployment regarding something related to this flight. 4 days later they told him and the rest to stand down. He doesn't know what, where or why but definitely something was in the works that became fixed by some other unknown event.
I'm still convinced this is just another piece to an increasingly growing puzzle. Something is about to happen or be implemented. The question is what?
WoW thanks for sharing.
So the mystery deepens, though from day1 ive known this flight will not be found

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join