It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Don't know about subs, but the point is, until they find anything, we don't know diddly other than the fact that we can't find it. the industry cannot tolerate a wide body that just vanishes.

if one wants to vanish an aircraft and its passengers for some reason, you cannot leave it vanished forever. If they wnated to cover it up, we would have found "something" a lot sooner than this.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

Thanks JakiusFog, i guarantee a splash that big and fast would hurt someones ears.

It landed ...... on land or as that cool commander who put down on the Hudson, on water. Either way it was in a million bits prior to ocean impact or it completed its landing cycle. A million bits would leave evidence, which we have none, it performed a Hudson miracle ....... possible but doubtful on an ocean ..... or it landed somewhere

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

We are lied to everyday by most everyone that informs the populace of anything, that is just the norm for control of that populace.

The idea that now we are being told that it could take years to find this plane say's one of two things, another lie or the billion dollar equipment they are using is a total fail as you have pointed out and we are being lied to about that...just a thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Tonights

"STRANGE BUT TRUE"

George R. Cogar

"George Cogar was a pioneer in the field of computers. A member of the UNIVAC 1004 electronic design team, Cogar would eventually invent the data recorder, which did away with the need for computer punch cards. His company later invented an early type of personal computer. On September 2, 1983, George Cogar, five others and the pilot were on board a plane headed from Vancouver Island to a hunting lodge in Smithers, Canada. The plane disappeared, presumably over British Columbia, Canada. A one-week search effort covered nearly 40,000 square miles, but no trace of the plane or its occupants was ever found. At the time, it was the largest coordinated search in Canadian history and cost nearly $1 million. The families of the lost men, all millionaires, decided to continue the search on their own. So far, no trace has been found."

It happens.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
@op....what about stuff underwater? Is technology spots things the size of a matchbox as good as spotting stuff underwater? If the plane sank into a deep part of the ocean, how can it be located?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I have the "twilight zone" theme tune ringing in my ears

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So as they say lets look at the evidence. We have a very overly well publicised event a clear illuminati tactic. We have a missing plane that was spotted going in the opposite direction to which it was supposed to be going. We have Australia with one of the most sophisticated radar systems in the world ( one that can pick up anything from a small drone a ufo and even a stealth aircraft ) yet it cannot pick up a passenger aircraft that should not be where it is and would not answer radio calls ? hmm We have a plane that is suppose to be in the air way past its arrival time. We have mysterious cargo and clever men associated with that cargo and If those men dissappeared the ownership rights to this technology (with significant military applications ) reverts to an American company. We have a plane that is not suppose to be there flying close to an American base with equally sophisticated radar systems to those of australia We have a plane that is supposed to have crashed along way from land in very deep water that is almost impossible to recover. We have a black box transponder that has supposibly given us a rough location but is now totally out of batteries. ( how convienient ) We have a pilot with a flight similulator in his house with strange programs on it ( these simulators are very expensive and not something that most people including pilots would keep at home.
Although some people do not believe in remote viewing many things and people have been located by remote viewers. With all the hype around this plane there would have been some remote viewers that would have tried to find this plane surely. also if the plane was at the bottom of the ocean could not the equipment that is used to map the ocean floor not be used to spot a plane ?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I agree with you OP I see no reason of what you stated that this plane couldn't be under surveillance 24/7 but if we're going to talk about every other suggestions we soon going to talk science fiction. . If perhaps could be the most logical reason why this plane disappeared. .?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Long time follower and today I took the plunge to put a 2pence in (An English 2 Pence) and join the ATS movement.

Talking of every other suggestion from the previous reply, this article from today inspired me to join.

www.express.co.uk/news/uk/472621/Emergency-services-called-to-plane-crash-in-London-luckily-it-s-a-training-exercise

I Hope I am ok to add a link.

I look forward to getting my rating up to have a real say...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's not all that mysterious when you factor in the millions of square miles of deep ocean it could (and probably has) ditched into. The world is bigger than you think.

It would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

What about all the boats and planes that disappeared over the Bermuda Triangle...how many of those have been located, let alone recovered?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
millions of square miles of deep ocean

"Square miles" doesn't do it justice....when the depth of the ocean is 16,000 ft., now you're dealing with cubic miles and pressure differentials, thermal layers, salinity, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPenny

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

im not exactly an expert but i love aviation quite a bit and i've spent my fair share of time in simulators and a couple times actually flying an aircraft. if i had more money id be a commercial pilot but its SOO expensive lol anyway. watch this when you have an hour to kill, it will be much more effective of giving you an idea of how and why a crash happens and how and why the investigation takes a long time. i reccomend watching other episodes when you have time they are all awesome www.youtube.com... let me know what you think after you watch it

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Some of the responses you've got are truly ' not getting it ' , lol.

The geographical area you are talking about involves significant amounts of the world's oil and freight transport , is bracketed by dangerous factions from the Persian Gulf to the Pacific , is geopolitically important to a major global rival ...
and of course no one is watching all the time 24/7 ! Sort of like Shangri-la or Brigadoon ( which is my guess where the plane is ).

But, let's talk about ATC radar and GPS ... he he.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

but if i had to guess, i guessing a fire that knocked out certain electrical equipment, causing loss of communications and tracking equipment. slow undetected loss of pressurization causing a slow hypoxia to set in(maybe the pressurization panel was never set correctly for the flight, its happened before) or least likely maybe somebody did hijack and tell the pilots to turn everything off and secretly fly that big old bitch somwhere else undetected, but i think thats really ulikely. fact is we will never know for sure until they find it and get the black boxes, that it if the information isnt corrupt by the time they get to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

I don't think its endemic at all, but it doesn't have to be. A little check here, a battery change there, and suddenly an inspection is done that would cost the airline.

You have an airline owned by a government known for corruption, with a head of maintenance that is a questionable figure appointed for political reasons, and a maintenance shop that suddenly has a fire after a plane goes missing.

Yes, the records will be at the MRO, if the aircraft went for the battery change as required.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bazart

Yes I too think the area is too high traffic and too geopolitically important not to be monitored all the time. ... This didn't happen in Antarctica after all...

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I understand your point here, and am in basic agreement with you. But theres one thing about no proof of a plane disappearing in this 21st century.

This one has.....disappeared.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I don't think it has...

GS

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I agree with you. On another thread I stated they know exactly where it went, why and how....everything everywhere is filmed and recorded either publically or clandestinely by secret ops of many governments. They just wont say....

So...so far its still has "disappeared"...although I think its "missing" is a more accurate description.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join