It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheist just a cover for Satanists?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Of course you're entitled to your own opinion. It's just that I don't think that your ideal anarchist world is very realistic.
Ok. Since I'm entitled to my opinion, and you are entitled to yours, and we are both free to act based upon our own opinions, I'm simply going to announce that I wouldn't use violence or force against you to force you to conform to my opinion, as a form of respect. Do you grant me the same respect?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Believe me, there are many full-on Satanists who just put their religious status as "Atheist" on official papers or in surveys etc.

I would know because I used to be one...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vasaga

Of course you're entitled to your own opinion. It's just that I don't think that your ideal anarchist world is very realistic.
Ok. Since I'm entitled to my opinion, and you are entitled to yours, and we are both free to act based upon our own opinions, I'm simply going to announce that I wouldn't use violence or force against you to force you to conform to my opinion, as a form of respect. Do you grant me the same respect?

Of course. But then I'd never force anyone to conform with my beliefs. As long as no-one tries to force their beliefs onto me I've very much a live and let live kind of person.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course. But then I'd never force anyone to conform with my beliefs. As long as no-one tries to force their beliefs onto me I've very much a live and let live kind of person.
So... If I don't want to assist a war overseas, I have the right to not pay for it. Right?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So... If I don't want to assist a war overseas, I have the right to not pay for it. Right?

If you don't want to pay taxes, go ahead. Send us a postcard from prison, will you?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite
God's greatest enemy is religion.

The profundity of that small sentence will be lost on the majority who read it. Well said!!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IWasThere777

Yea I'm sure... That's sarcasm...

I'm not saying there's never been some douce or small group of douce's who made up there own bs " religion" about the Christian anti diety. But literally less then a hundred people who feel that way don't equal up to a globally powerful organization that secretly runs the world.... That's Christians being egotistical. Yea, all the other religions of the world are turning down heaven secretly worshipping the Christian anti deity who will torment them for all eternity... That's sarcasm again...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What a gigantic pissing contest...

Not saying there aren't some good points being made, but reading through this thread is like arguing with my Christian AND Atheist friends all over again in my head...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

If you don't want to pay taxes, go ahead. Send us a postcard from prison, will you?
I assume you are aware that it would be wrong for either of us to inflict violence on one another to force someone else into our opinion. So... Again...

Do I have that right which we both agreed upon, without violence being inflicted upon me, yes or no?
edit on 4-5-2014 by vasaga because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I assume you are aware that it would be wrong for either of us to inflict violence on one another to force someone else into our opinion. So... Again...

Do I have that right which we both agreed upon, without violence being inflicted upon me, yes or no?

Not paying your taxes is illegal. The taxes we pay helps to fund everything around us. I merely pointed out that failure to pay your taxes will get you arrested.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Atheists for the most part seem to be insecure, combative, and tend to be pretentious and begin arguments under the pretense of " I am smarter than these Christians, all Christians are stupid and brainwashed, they don't deserve my respect."

Atheists are just generally looking for a group to pick on and a way to vent their insecurities. A more false, arrogant, presumptuous, pompous lot of people I have never encountered.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gallowglaich
Atheists for the most part seem to be insecure, combative, and tend to be pretentious and begin arguments under the pretense of " I am smarter than these Christians, all Christians are stupid and brainwashed, they don't deserve my respect."

Atheists are just generally looking for a group to pick on and a way to vent their insecurities. A more false, arrogant, presumptuous, pompous lot of people I have never encountered.

Do you actually know many atheists?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I always thought it was just a coincidence that our country, and subsequently the whole world, started going straight to Hell after we got rid of all traces of God... but you may be on to something. On the serious side, I've always known atheist was just code for anti-christian. Or maybe it should be written antichrist-ian. It would be nice if we could tally up just how much money has been spent in this war on god. See if there is any truth to this big money claim of yours.

Obviously you don't believe ALL atheists are statists in hiding, just the uh... "top level" ones for lack of a better term. The ones who are leading movements and spending all this big money you speak of.

Obviously there's a difference between someone who just decides they don't believe in god and then go about their life, and a person who declares war against God and dedicates a sizeable portion of their time and energy towards fighting this war.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Religiously speaking all atheists are Satanists. If you do not believe in the Biblical God etc, you are considered a Satanist to that religion and that is it. No arguing, no ifs and buts, it just is and there is nothing anyone can do about it unless they go and change the Bible themselves or something.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

A typical Atheist response.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

A typical Atheist response.

Through logical deduction I do not see how you could possibly assume someone is an atheist just because they are aware of the repercussions of not following the laws of the country they live in.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

originally posted by: Xaphan

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: smithjustinb

The U.S. will always be under God, it's just American!

Anything else is just communism.

I feel like I'm watching an episode of All in the Family when I read this part.

originally posted by: maxzen2004
The doctrines of this country were made by people who believed in GOD

They were also made by people who believed that slavery was okay too. So, is slavery still okay?

maxen2004 is simply stating the reality. Communist Atheists will just have to suck it up on this one.

Reality and religion have nothing in common, but that's a story for another day.

Communist atheists? That's odd. I've met many atheists in my life and none of them espoused communism. A fair amount of them were actually libertarian.

I'm just going to leave this Wikipedia link here. It's in reference to the logical fallacy you dropped in your second sentence, known as a Hasty Generalization.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Religiously speaking all atheists are Satanists. If you do not believe in the Biblical God etc, you are considered a Satanist to that religion and that is it. No arguing, no ifs and buts, it just is and there is nothing anyone can do about it unless they go and change the Bible themselves or something.

Erm, no. Atheists also believe that Satan is a myth.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Video: The Atheists - Satanists Connection

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Video: The Communists - Atheists Connection

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join