It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheist just a cover for Satanists?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

It is much more equal. We still have somewhat homophobic people, also sexes are yet to be completely equal, but much better then long time ago... and not because of holy books - but because we humans recognize that not all directions from those holy books should be followed...

So you think all of humanity agrees with what you just said above? You will find that what you said above only a minority will agree with you. The USA and the Western world are not the only people in humanity.. As for the directions not being followed, well Western society is a great example of why they possibly should be followed.

I would love to hear about that 'actual' fact and your belief... Please give us your opinion... I believe you know what example I would like to hear...

The Fact is that Western people have a distorted version of religious history especially when it comes to early Islamic history. Islamaphobe is another one of those interesting words that come to mind because of the ridiculous story Western fundamentalists Christians have spun concerning Mohammad and the early origins of Islam.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17904280]

Spacegoat farts.... Maybe you have a realistic view of Christianity but you are not in the majority on ATS. I'll keep your kind but the rest of these yahoos do have a mental disorder. :p

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Video: Bible and Gospels are Historical Events Documented

Video: Atheist Has Near Death Experience - Becomes a Christian

Video: Atheist Scientist Figures it Out:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

Can I ask why you seem to be so prejudiced against atheists? Did someone once try to give you a copy of the non-bible?

edit on 10-5-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If today, you hear His voice...harden not your hearts.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And here's a counter-story. Here.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews
If today, you hear His voice...harden not your hearts.

Erm, whose voice?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This one goes out to all my Atheist friends here on ATS.

"Let It Be"

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be. Yeah

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Atheists make people question what there selling so obviously the enemy.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fine, great song. But I think that it's more a question of if religious people could please let it be and stop trying to convert people who just want to be left alone. I'm very polite to the people who knock on our front door and try and give me pamphlets, but it is annoying. I note that I don't go around to other people's houses and try to convert them to atheism.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Fine, great song. But I think that it's more a question of if religious people could please let it be and stop trying to convert people who just want to be left alone. I'm very polite to the people who knock on our front door and try and give me pamphlets, but it is annoying. I note that I don't go around to other people's houses and try to convert them to atheism.

Fair enough..., yet just reading many posts here on ATS, many atheists seemingly push their misguided ideology and atheism as a means to convert as well. Works both ways.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Fair enough..., yet just reading many posts here on ATS, many atheists seemingly push their misguided ideology and atheism as a means to convert as well. Works both ways.
You have got to be kidding me. You are in two threads, as we speak, pushing your ideology and claiming atheists are evil.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You're dedicating a song about Paul Mccartney's mother to atheists on ATS? I dont get it...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

You have got to be kidding me. You are in two threads, as we speak, pushing your ideology and claiming atheists are evil.

I'm on threads stating truth, facts and reality while producing relevant evidence, and that is all.
Do I speak my mind? Of course I do...I'm an American after all.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm on threads stating truth, facts and reality while producing relevant evidence, and that is all.
Yes, you're 'relevant evidence' consisting of youtube videos and christian propaganda.

Again, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes, you're 'relevant evidence' consisting of youtube videos and christian propaganda.

Documented experience and human experiences is not propaganda. Again, nice try...but Lets Be Real.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Documented experience and human experiences is not propaganda. Again, nice try...but Lets Be Real.
It certainly is, when there is nothing but a persons 'word' passed as fact, and a unch of christian fundies saying "its real cuz we say so".

edit on 10-5-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join