It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheist just a cover for Satanists?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
a reply to: Dorrell

I'm surprised they don't include the word Fascism in the lyrics. Because America like the UK and Europe is Fascist controlled!

Wait...so is it fascist or communist?

The OP said communist.

Atheism and Communism:

Karl Marx said "Religion is the opium of the people". Marx also stated: "Communism begins from the outset (Owen) with atheism; but atheism is at first far from being communism; indeed, that atheism is still mostly an abstraction."[1]
Vladimir Lenin similarly wrote regarding atheism and communism: "A Marxist must be a materialist, i. e., an enemy of religion, but a dialectical materialist, i. e., one who treats the struggle against religion not in an abstract way, not on the basis of remote, purely theoretical, never varying preaching, but in a concrete way, on the basis of the class struggle which is going on in practice and is educating the masses more and better than anything else could."[2]
The atheism in communist regimes has been and continues to be a form of militant atheism which led to various acts of repression, including the razing of thousands of religious buildings and the killing, imprisoning, and oppression of religious leaders and believers.

Source: www.conservapedia.com...

If you don't mind me trying to get a straight answer out of you...what exactly is your point in attempting to tie atheism to communism? You have stated previously that you're not saying all atheists are communists, but you are evidently attempting to equate atheism with communism nonetheless. So what exactly are you trying to prove? What's your endgame here? atheism = communism = evil = satanism? Is that the logic you're trying to establish here?

edit on 24-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

Here, perhaps this will clarify my point for you...
Communism is Evil
Atheism is Evil
Satanism is Evil

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Communism is Evil
Atheism is Evil
Satanism is Evil

The arrogance of Judgementalism is far more evil than all the above combined.

And just a little FYI, your own sources are pretty clear that Communism is against religion, the organizational part of belief, not god and not atheist. I keep telling you, getting that library card will be the best investment you'll ever make.

Just be honest and admit that in your world view, anyone who isn't a follower of Christ is evil. Ironic since your entire stance is completely contrary to His teachings, your a Christian in name only.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

Theism is evil.
See we can all have an opinion on what is evil but evil can be another man's good thing.
Just because you think it is evil doesn't mean it is you know.
So join the dark side you know you want to Mahahahahahahahaha

I could go on how my view of pure evil is making other people follow your own religion by the use of a book and plenty of threats..and much more but I can't be arsed.

edit on 24-4-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Communism is Evil
Atheism is Evil
Satanism is Evil

1. Communism is evil.

My response to this is that communism by itself is not inherently "evil". The people who have managed it in recorded history were "evil". They capitalized on its benefits for their own gain at the cost of the well-being of the people. Communism, like anything else, is exactly as helpful and useful as those who operate it.

2. Atheism is evil.

My response to this is that atheism by itself is not inherently "evil". Those whom are not comfortable with the idea of being rejected and argued with and stymied in their attempts to further personal agendas or bypass procedures intended to guarantee the equity of all parties will cast it in an "evil" light. This is called a "smear campaign", and it's a terribly transparent tactic for those well versed in propaganda.

3. Satanism is evil.

My response to this is that Satanism by itself is not inherently "evil". It is precisely as cruel, self-serving, and destructive as those who manage it's movements and public image. If it is cast as "evil", that is because the ones who are not evil are not in the spotlight. Of course, we're all familiar with how, uh, professional the mainstream media can be. This is not to mention that there is no one brand of "official" Satanism, just as there are 4,000 different variations of the same "absolute" doctrine regarding Judaism and all affiliated/related belief systems.

Your information is biased, subjective, and poorly investigated, as has been repeatedly demonstrated throughout this discussion. I would provide you with plenty of information regarding the specifics of communism, atheism, and satanism, but I wouldn't dream of depriving you of the rewards in successfully educating yourself through properly executed research. Teach a man to fish, you know. In the end, the crux of this matter is quite simple, and just as easily remedied as the flaws by which you reached this point: your claims are based in an overly simplistic understanding and a dreadful case of willful ignorance.

But we are more than willing to help you work on that. Don't worry, we won't damn you to hell if you don't get it on the first try. We're human, mistakes are a part of the learning process.

edit on 24-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Communism is Evil
Atheism is Evil
Satanism is Evil

The arrogance of Judgementalism is far more evil than all the above combined.

And just a little FYI, your own sources are pretty clear that Communism is against religion, the organizational part of belief, not god and not atheist. I keep telling you, getting that library card will be the best investment you'll ever make.

Just be honest and admit that in your world view, anyone who isn't a follower of Christ is evil. Ironic since your entire stance is completely contrary to His teachings, your a Christian in name only.

Communism is not unheard of in Christianity either.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

That is not my world view.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You are entitled to your opinions, as am I. As such, we certainly do not agree.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Very true. I allowed myself to get caught up in the near unanimous dispersions against the former Soviet Block style and Maoist Communism. In the truest sense of the word, Jesus himself was a communist without getting into some of the more modern interpretations. When you get down to the nitty gritty, any group of Christians who choose to live and work together for mutual benefit( or in cases like Jonestown or Waco, not so much benefit) sharing all of their resources are technically communists. just don't tell Ricky, he thinks jesus himself wrote the constitution and handed it to the continental congress to form our militant brand of world wide capitalist ideologies.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

then you're doing a terrible job getting it across because that is quite definitely how you come off.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
AND you would be what we refer to as WRONG. Silly Christian. Satan doesn't exist any more than god does. dl reply to: maxzen2004

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You are entitled to your opinions, as am I. As such, we certainly do not agree.

Some opinions are just more blatantly misinformed than others. Case in point...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Surely I didn't get that wrong?!

No I was right. Fascist symbols everywhere in the US, on coins, in congress, statues etc

There's many, many more but I don't need to post them all. Do Americans under God they trust not know about American Fascism? Or are they just ignorant?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Reason he feels threatened is because his news sources (FOX News) are telling him constantly that Christianity and our way of life is under constant attack from atheist, communism etc.

www.rawstory.com...

thedailyshow.cc.com...

thedailyshow.cc.com...

I second your recommendation to get library card for our miss-informed friend...

edit on 24-4-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

If God doesn't exist, then neither do you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Really?

What do you think how did Greeks feel when someone told them Zeus did not exist and there is NO gods on Mt. Olympus??

Did they (greeks) case to exist once their religion was proven to be nothing more then fairy tales?

Something similar will happen with rest of the world, and force of this change is education.
edit on 24-4-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then neither do you, Ricky, and I can continue to laugh at your calling me a community because its all fiction! I do love a good joke.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Witches exist though?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Witches exist though?

I fail to see how that is relevant to the topic.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join