It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Atheist just a cover for Satanists?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickynews

In any case, I don't accept criticisms on such matters from Atheists or Communists or Satanists- which has served me quite well.

Well then you shouldn't have had any problem with my post then.

I'm none of the above.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: deadeyedick

Well that's a relief. At least I won't have to suffer through being proselytized at by judgemental hypocrites for all eternity.

Think of believers as balls of energy that need to be realeased over and over again. In that sense what you call hyprocritical is simply providing the energy for your existance. That would make athiest nothing more than parasites that will be shed because of unusefulness.

And what will be done with deceivers and usurpers?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well that's a relief. At least I won't have to suffer through being proselytized at by judgemental hypocrites for all eternity.

Think of believers as balls of energy that need to be realeased over and over again. In that sense what you call hyprocritical is simply providing the energy for your existance. That would make athiest nothing more than parasites that will be shed because of unusefulness.

I'll give you points for originality, because I've never heard it described that way before. On the other hand, it still sounds very speculative and far-fetched. And I'm clearly providing energy for my existence in some manner or another, because, well, here I am! And if I cease to exist at all upon passing into the void, then I obviously won't be around to regret it. Either way, the choice is simple: live a good life, or do not. What happens on the other side should not matter.

edit on 24-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
a reply to: rickynews

In any case, I don't accept criticisms on such matters from Atheists or Communists or Satanists- which has served me quite well.

Well then you shouldn't have had any problem with my post then.

I'm none of the above.

In that case, I'm starting to like you already.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

We are all energy. What makes it positive energy is what we do, not what we say or think.

What makes negative energy is also what we do. Things like, oh, say, trying to coax people into doing things that you believe will get them damned for eternity. Things like being deceitful. Things like hate. I know you are familiar.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity yes you provide enengy here in this world but it will take faith and belief to project that into useful energy through the veil to another place where physical ends and another physical starts.

When designed any feeling or emotion could have been chosen but it is faith that was and from this place it is unchangable. Going on a case by case basis would have been more productive but requires too much energy to change between users.
edit on 24-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

We are all energy. What makes it positive energy is what we do, not what we say or think.

What makes negative energy is also what we do. Things like, oh, say, trying to coax people into doing things that you believe will get them damned for eternity. Things like being deceitful. Things like hate. I know you are familiar.

On the side that accepts positive and negative does not matter. From there energy is just energy.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: AfterInfinity yes you provide enengy here in this world but it will take faith and belief to project that into useful energy through the veil to another place where physical ends and another physical starts.

When designed any feeling or emotion could have been chosen but it is faith that was and from this place it is unchangable. Going on a case by case basis would have been more productive but requires too much energy to change between users.

None of that made any sense at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

On the side that accepts positive and negative does not matter. From there energy is just energy.
You are not making any sense whatsoever. Basically, you are saying that you can be an evil, deceitful person and hurt as many people as you want on this side, so long as you are a believer.

As I said in another thread, sounds a lot more like satan than christ, to me. You have revealed yourself.

edit on 24-4-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So... because someone doesn't believe in God, that person must be a Satanist?

Logical reasoning is not your strong suit.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I don't think all believers are hypocritical so I apologize if that's how it came across. It's just been my personal experience that a lot of so called Christians I speak to these days tend to espouse ideals that are rather contrary to the teachings of Christ.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think it is strange that I would have to hear a whole classroom full of people mentioning an invisible omnipotent being. Especially since there isn't any proof its existence.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickynews

originally posted by: rickynews
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Attempts to insult me will get you nowhere.

You've got some serious issues when you take legitimate questions and constructive criticism as an insult. It's too bad because if you popped your fingers out of your ears and opened your kind you might learn something.

Perhaps your suggestion works both ways. In any case, I don't accept criticisms on such matters from Atheists or Communists or Satanists- which has served me quite well.

We can actually agree on something then because yes, the sharing if information and keeping an open mind IS a two way street. The difference between you and I though is I'm always open to learn from others. You are far more interested in, or at least cone off as such, pushing an agenda and even when evidence is presented from multiple sources you still flat out deny it and refuse to entertain the notion that you cod be wrong. See, I didn't just wake up on a bed of satanic flames one day. I came to my current position from many years of very devout faith. I went to church 6 days a week, went to Catholic school and served as an altar boy for many years. I can still recite the entire mass in English and most of it in Latin if I show up at church for a wedding or funeral and I don't even burst into flames wen I walk through the door. My position is not based at all in ignorance and I am well versed in both sides if the coin so to speak. Whether you want to accept it or not however, your intolerance and judgement of even us satanic, atheist commies isn't getting you past St. Peter because it is complete against the teachings of Christ. It's really sad that I can have a civil and rational discourse with such strong minded believers like poster RandyVs and also find common ground with them as well as a basis for mutual respect where you simply dismiss actual indisputable facts simply because they come from someone who doesn't want to join your ignorant rank and file circle jerk. If you're a real person I genuinely feel bad for you because you fail to see that someone can be a good person and live their life in a way that would make Jesus smile because they are of a different philosophical mindset. If you're not real and by that I mean you're just a troll well then thanks for the endless hours of diversion. Good luck because you're really going to need it with your attitude and closed mind.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Satanism has nothing to do with evil, you christians are just brainwashed to think that anything that isn't for your religion is evil. If anything, Satanists, Athiests, Hindus, Bhuddists, or whatever anyone chooses to believe have more respect towards others beliefs than most christians; after all i've been told too many times that i'm going to that firey place beneath the earths crust just because i don't follow your god or jesus(who actually used to use a magic wand apparatus for his miracles). The Puritans killed over about 20 people in Salem because they thought they were witches(a pagan religion that has nothing to do with satan or evil). What did the athiests do? They followed a law which respects all religions, not just satan. Open your mind and remember that America is the stolen land of the killed and raped natives. All hail the flying spaghetti monster.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 6Taco6Smell6

So true. Ill take the written works of the good Mr. LaVey over Mathew, Mark Luke and John any day.
His work is less dry and contains more wit mixed with just enough seld deprecation to keep you modestly humble.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can;t beat Billy for the truth
Glad to say he's Scottish

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Isn't democracy just dictatorship by the masses and has nothing to do with what is right and what is wrong. I am agnostic but believe in a secular society. Politics in the UK should not be tainted by outdated Victorian values which have no bearing in the 21st century full stop. The UK is a multicultural society and I think children should be taught about all cultures and religions. This promotes an appreciation and respect. Children should not be indoctrinated by family and should be allowed to choose their own religion, if any when they become an adult. All children have the same basic rights as adults. Religious indoctrination, circumcision and gential cutting should be regarded as a form of child abuse. If I had been raised in this type of environment I would have resented my parents and left home at 18 and have nothing more to do with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Atheism is just a platform for argumentative, pretentious, arrogant cretins to disparage other people's beliefs and get pleasure from doing it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Atheists are legally removing god from our schools, public displays and courthouse buildings. Supposely they don't believe in higher being yet they seemed threatened by the word God. Atheist must believe in something, money, power, food? I would say love but that might be related to God, might be confusing just like the word God. This country was founded with God, it's all over our country's most important documents. Why is this minority trying to take away what made this, the greatest country? How many children with Atheist parents find faith in God? Is it terrible to have the word God in a powerful speech in the morning to remind everyone we live in a great and free country?

I love to go to baseball, hockey or football games and be humbled by our red, white and blue as everyone repeats under God.

Atheist continue to push that they believe in nothing but are fighting to remove God from our schools, buildings and children.

That is why I believe Atheist are actually Satanists, for a group who have no beliefs they are spending big money to remove God.

God is Satans greatest enemy as the Atheists.

The U.S. will always be under God, it's just American!

Anything else is just communism.

I served in the military and I would die for my country and its founding fathers beliefs.

Amen

Lots of different countries have the word of God in powerful speeches in the morning. Maybe not the same god, (I'm not sure which is the best God. ...Probably Thor.) Unfortunately a lot of them are not lucky enough to win the geographical lottery of being born in a free country.

Voltaire was misquoted as saying " I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "
(Evelyn Beatrice Hall) This is my sentiment to you. I wish you the very best & I hope you reach your heaven.

I will say this though: There has never been a war in the name of atheism. We're not the bad guys.

Warmest regards, Jimmy.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its ok for you to dictate to us what we should and should not believe because you are the majority? I dont think so pal, there is a reason why religion is seprate form govt. Lets look at Iran for an example when religion and govt are one in the same. It truly is sad that christians can accept a murderer before they would accept an atheist.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join