It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared just before the big earthquake in Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

In regards to this video my answer would be unknown flying craft.. because that's what it is to us as observers, without having some insider information.

Sry.. please continue the guessing game

It may have escaped your notice but this is a discussion forum , what would be the point of someone posting a video just for everybody to agree that it is an unknown flying craft , surely the point of the forum is to put forward ideas and try to figure out what it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Awesome capture OP.

I think that a large majority of people would agree that that there is extraterrestrial life out there (space is just too vast for us to be alone) that may be capable of interstellar travel and visitation. With that being said......

I'm not saying that this vid may be 100% official but inevitably, (taking the aforementioned into consideration) one day (barring official disclosure) alien craft, if it hasn't already, is going to reveal itself in our skies and the aliens are going to look at us like imbeciles for categorizing their craft as Earthly related phenomena thinking to themselves "why is it that a large majority of humans can seem to give every possible explanation imaginable besides the suggestion of our existence"?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

This is one darn good video.

Looks like a shuttle from Star Trek but seriously, I have no clue what this might be. Not a bird, not insect, a drone perhaps or it could be CGI but I don't have the expertise to say as much..

Good catch. S&F.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

I have to say that is by far the best cameraman I have ever seen. It seems almost unnatural how he was able to zoom in close enough to get such detail and still kept the object in frame the whole time. The object was doing some cool maneuvers and yet not once did it leave the camera's frame, almost superhuman if you ask me.

Shaade

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Is there a significant reason why it appears before a quake (does anyone think) or is it just coincidence?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
My BIG question has always been....

SINCE WHEN DO UFOS CAUSE EARTHQUAKES???

Usually CME's from the sun have been linked to EQ's...but UFO's???

C'mon folks...show me more proof that UFOs have ANYTHING to do with EQs!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
My BIG question has always been....

SINCE WHEN DO UFOS CAUSE EARTHQUAKES???

Usually CME's from the sun have been linked to EQ's...but UFO's???

C'mon folks...show me more proof that UFOs have ANYTHING to do with EQs!

I'm not sure if anyone has claimed they do? Perhaps they have and I missed it

Perhaps they are aware of one about to happen and come down to monitor it?

Perhaps?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Most likely some type of RC Glider. The big issue with UFO videos out of Mexico, is the simple fact that there are so many hoaxers in that region. That guy Jaime Maussan puts every video he receives on tv over there, claiming that it's most likely the real deal.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It didn't seem to do anything that suggests other worldly.

balloon or drone of some kind is my guess.

Now had it done something out of this world,
I might tend to believe something different.
edit on 22-4-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaade

Shaade
The object was doing some cool maneuvers and yet not once did it leave the camera's frame

I think you are confusing "cool maneuvers" with a shaky hand; too shaking to be believable, in my opinion.

If he actually zoomed out, I believe you would be able to see the object just "floating" (hint, hint) in a standard linear direction until out of frame. Note how it casually spins without any apparent orientation to its locomotion.

And then there is the obvious question of why he didn't continue to record until the object was completely lost. I would at least have left my house to get a better angle!

EDIT: I changed my mind from balloon to CG.

The object disappears behind the structure at the end of the video, but cannot be seen through the holes in it:

Next frame:

edit on 22-4-2014 by lemmin because: Pictures

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What a video,

I must say, it looks like some sort of shuttle with the swept undercarriage and the wings on each side (or a flying roast chicken!)

I have wondered for many years, if the USA or groups within have this technology (which I totally believe they do) then where would they test and prove it (since the Nevada desert comes up short for possibly interstellar propulsion) ?

Well apart from space, Mexico is very conveniently placed - and they don't have to worry about answering to the citizens.

And Mexico has been a hotspot for a long time.

Although I am sure some other intelligence is responsible for many UFO events - this craft seems too familiar to be alien.

But hey, I don't know any better than you

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lemmin

I think you caught some seriously good CG with that observation regarding the holes in that structure. Nice catch!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Obviously it's a turkey mounted to a quad copter....

Nice video OP, I don't have anything serious as to what it might be, I look forward to seeing what everyone else says about it.

Bilk22 beat me to the turkey comment

edit on 22-4-2014 by oldetimehockey4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In regards to disappearing behind the structure, that can be explained by cloaking and the ability to become invisible to human perception at will. Not far fetched if this is extraterrestrial related.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

In regards to disappearing behind the structure, that can be explained by cloaking and the ability to become invisible to human perception at will. Not far fetched if this is extraterrestrial related.

At the exact moment that it would be convenient to suggest a cgi video no doubt....
not really buying it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks all for the positive reply's! Am glad i took a change with this one and posted it.

Enjoyed reading all comments and especially the one from 'lemmin'.

As he indicates there is a flaw in the editing at the end. Those minor flaws are almost impossible to spot for the creator after putting hours and hours of effort into it, but keen eye's will find it, gj!
Still its the most convincing CG i have seen in a long time, if its CG, could just as well be a balloon..
Or the real thing!! i love this stuff!!

Have a good night or day..
Dimens
edit on 22-4-2014 by Dimens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: youdidntseeme

I didn't wait on a suggestion of CGI. This is something that has been alluded to by researchers and theorists years before CGI was commonplace but it's ok....you don't have to buy it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldetimehockey4
Obviously it's a turkey mounted to a quad copter....

With a bit of tin foil still stuck to it's leg... Good video of a 'Unidentified Flying Object'... for a change.. Star and a Flag from me dude...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Come on guys this is obviously CG, look at the craft itself, the way light reflects off it, the unnatural clarity of the shot, the way it just stops at the end. My gut is saying 100% CG

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In a brief moment i thought it was the real thing but no, i do not recall seeing this shape or movement before
and the doorbell with barking dogs and disappearing of craft behind the pole at 1.11 convince me this is a very well made CGI.
The best video in my opinion is still the Kumburgaz Turkey UFO.
edit on 22/4/14 by Norge because: had to add it was well made

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join