It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appeared just before the big earthquake in Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It looks like the Starship Enterprise, flying upside down and backwards.

It also looks like a "real" video... so thanks for posting, cool.

For those of us who have seen similar weird craft, and even those that haven't but are aware that millions have, it isn't so much a debate as to whether they exist, but more one about who "they" are and what they are doing here (cut to the Stonehenge scene from Spinal Tap).

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Looks alright as a piece of video, and the camera got a decent image for a change. There is no indication that it is flying fast though, in fact looks quite slowish, and the zoom in is also a good image, that makes me think its not so high either.
But see that piggin' dog!!
edit on 22-4-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemmin
a reply to: Shaade

I think you are confusing "cool maneuvers" with a shaky hand; too shaking to be believable, in my opinion.

If he actually zoomed out, I believe you would be able to see the object just "floating" (hint, hint) in a standard linear direction until out of frame. Note how it casually spins without any apparent orientation to its locomotion.

And then there is the obvious question of why he didn't continue to record until the object was completely lost. I would at least have left my house to get a better angle!

EDIT: I changed my mind from balloon to CG.

The object disappears behind the structure at the end of the video, but cannot be seen through the holes in it:

Next frame:

i think you're wrong here.
Count the holes starting from the left, the ufo looks like it is going behind the 5th/6th holes.
Now look at the same holes in the second picture. See the difference?
Thats the ufo

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Wow I actually do see the difference and I was just convinced that there nothing there and it was CGI but it still leaves the question on why he didn't keep filming or move from his position to see past the holed object. When I first started scrolling through the thread I thought it looked like an odd shaped weather ballon with perhaps some sort of camera/radar system on the bottom thats just my opinion though. Good Catch!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemmin
a reply to: Shaade

I think you are confusing "cool maneuvers" with a shaky hand; too shaking to be believable, in my opinion.

If he actually zoomed out, I believe you would be able to see the object just "floating" (hint, hint) in a standard linear direction until out of frame. Note how it casually spins without any apparent orientation to its locomotion.

And then there is the obvious question of why he didn't continue to record until the object was completely lost. I would at least have left my house to get a better angle!

EDIT: I changed my mind from balloon to CG.

The object disappears behind the structure at the end of the video, but cannot be seen through the holes in it:

Next frame:

Actually, your post just showed that it IS in the next frame, and you CAN see it through the holes.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CeeRZ

Good eyes you two. I was about to post saying the same, but you beat me to it. I certainly have no idea what this might be. Pretty awesome though. Ill definitely be checking up on this one later.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Amazing and what baffles me more is you can see the propulsion system that drives this craft.. anyone have an idea what propulsion this thing could be using?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It may show characteristics of a helium assisted atmospheric force field drive.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Im gonna go with balloon (aerostat, Helikite)

infowars.com

US testing surveillance balloons on Mexico border

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast

AP December 20, 2013 The U.S. Border Patrol will evaluate the use of three helium-filled surveillance balloons along the Texas-Mexico border that were originally used by the Department of Defense in Iraq and Afghanistan. Standing beneath a 52-foot-long tethered balloon on Thursday in Penitas, the Border Patrol’s Rio Grande Valley sector Chief Rosendo Hinojosa said the blimp-shaped aerostat would help intercept smuggling along the busiest section of the Southwest border. “This is going to give us a capability we don’t have here,” Hinojosa said.

pictures of aerostats/helikites

do a google image search they come in all shapes and sizes

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You're 100% correct. I was hastily using the YouTube player to try to see the frames. I actually split the full quality video frames and it is clear that the object goes behind the structure.

I still think it's a balloon, though.

I was wondering why the editor would make his CG object locomote like a floating balloon anyway!
edit on 22-4-2014 by lemmin because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimens
Hi Dimens, you got the wrong source. The real videographer is
Pedro Oscoy from Mexico City. Here is the original footage.

The same object was vidotaped in 2005 also in Mexico City.
Unfortunately it is a balloon of a superhero in real size.
This type pf balloons appear from time to time over Mexico City
and people get confused. Check this comparison that I made for
you and see those details.

It seems Mr. Pedro Oscoy has been videotaping balloons frequently
wich it's a pity. Check these two videos by Mr. Oscoy and see what
I mean.

A very common star shaped balloon, very clear at minute 2:48

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is that first came to mind when I watched this video: www.gameru.net...
edit on 22-4-2014 by Slickinfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2014 by Slickinfinity because: Not lettin g me upload picture directly ?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimens

i think it's cgi - a very good cgi. sometimes it looks too well defined.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I saw this video on UFO sightins daily. I can't say I have seen anything like the shape of this either. Very strange. It is widely known that ufo's are seen around or near earthquake areas. In some circles it is thought they somehow get fuel or power from the quake. But I have never seen anything like the shape of this ufo before. Intriguing.

It's entirely plausible. I did a quick Google search to see if earthquakes were related to Earth's magnetic field and came accross an interesting video with some intriguing data. There does seem to be a corrolation between the two so maybe ETs can predict the earthquakes based on the magnetic field and harness that energy.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SullivanBlack
Really cool, it reminds me of the cylon ships from battlestar galatica.

Not so for me, it just reminds me how much ignorant people like to get attention.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Nice catch. If this is CG they wanted it to stand up to intense scrutiny.

The shape of the UFO is unusual (though we never get video this close up). The design style is similar to the Black Knight Satellite.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ladies and gents, people have had the decency to post stuff so do them the kind thing of bothering to read what they wrote before you comment, these people have provided proof of where the original came from and proving to a high percentage that its a balloon.

That moan to one side I have to say I'm stunned that people believe this is some sort of controlled craft?

If ever there's been a clear balloon this is it, its floating in the wind, its rotating constantly in an uncontrolled way, just as a balloon in the wind would do and its drifting along at totally normal speed.

Now I'm a UFO converted after seeing two of them but there's no way I can try and make what is clearly a balloon posted originally by a guy that deals in false UFO balloon video's that is actually a video from 2005.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

I think we have our winner right here!!!

It's not CGI, if it is, it's stupidly good. The lighting effects must have taken a while to get so bang on.

If it is a balloon, it explains why the guy does not move when filming, because he knows what it really is, hence taking the factor of being "amazed" by it.

My only concern was the speed of which it travels. However, thinking about it, it is pretty relevant to lost balloons I have seen floating around at that height.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
WOW, great video. The US government has some crazy tech in its arsenal!

Shame it'll never be put to good use, like you know, actually being used to help its citizens.
edit on 23-4-2014 by dava6711 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dava6711
If you say so. Have you seen this though? www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not that far above your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join