It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I am curious to know why you posted that video as proof of anything.

Is the mindset supposed to be that since the government did bad things, that anything now told about said government must be true?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I agree with Dane Wigington in this video when he says that there is nothing natural about our weather these days. I'd go even further and say that some of the current 'new discoveries' in our atmospheric systems are man-made. Geo-engineering, imo, is responsible for our increasingly alien environment.

As the nightmare of what geo-engineering has done/is doing to our planet continues to unfold, our various government propaganda machines would like us to argue chemtrail versus contrail so that we will all ignore the trashed sky.

Atmospheric systems, in a pre-trashed world, were already intricate. Now, we have to race to keep up with all the new developments caused by geo-engineering and weather weapon's testing. And the official spin for these never ends.

Our atmospheric scientists, obviously, started their experimental journey with a lot of gaps in their knowledge. Unfortunately, we are the ones who now suffer because a Sunday chemist thought it was ok to tamper with the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

luxordelphi
Geo-engineering, imo, is responsible for our increasingly alien environment.

What geoengineering would that be?

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The claim "you can't prove they aren't doing it" is called an argument from ignorance and is a common tactic used when there is no evidence to support the claim itself - you try to shift the burden of proof away from yourself.

In the case of "chemtrails" there is also ample evidence of absence to conclude there is no such thing - there is not one single piece of verifiable evidence showing "chemtrails exist - not EVER - whereas so much of the "evidence" has been shown to be false - often deliberately - people are actually LYING to persuade others that chemtrails exist - eg see

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the number s of flights and aircraft - this is how it has been increasing for the last 50 years:

edit on 16-4-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add another ATS link

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Most people think any insurgency into a country is "all about the oil", or "Rothschild/IMF banks"....it's not...it's about water.

So governments have admitted to 'cloud seeding'...look at Vietnam....and yet what I don't get is people saying chemtrailing doesn't exist.

1. I have a degree in Geography, meteorology was one of my favourite modules.
2. I am over 50 years old.
3.I have friends who are ex RAF.

To come back on the above points.....

1. Weather patterns do change, granted. Freak weather conditions happen, granted. The weather that is happening globally is normal, even taking into consideration anomaly's? No way.
2. There is no way the weather patterns over my lifetime currently fit any given 'fixed' meteorological patterns, history or rules. I wake up of a morning and don't bother looking at weather charts any more...I just check out the zig zags overhead and I know what weather I can expect for the rest of the day and totally ignore what my meteorological education taught me.
3. My friends from the RAF are the ones who first brought my attention 15 years ago to chemtrailing.........that is enough for me. They explained the difference that is visible with your own eyes between a contrail and a chemtrail, and I'm not just talking about the difference in trail or altitude....that has been explained to me by these guys...it's the distance between the plane and where a con or chem trail starts. These friends are not just pilots, they are technicians and radar operators (and that one sealed it for me) etc. None of them know each other btw...so it wasn't some chat over a few drinky poos! At the end of the day...these guys know far more about atmospherics, altitude, emissions etc from aircraft than any armchair pro or con chemtrail debunker/believer think they know who come on forums. Each and every one of my friends say they are chemtrailing.

Further, being an aromatherapist and avid gardener, I have seen the effects on trees, plants for myself.

Chemtrail debunkers need to get up there with the planes/drones and see the bigger picture.
You need to start looking at the increase in diseases like altzheimers in the last 50 years. There is more happening as a result of what is happening 'up there'.

What goes up...must come down.....start looking closer to home people....

Rant over
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

So governments have admitted to 'cloud seeding'...look at Vietnam....and yet what I don't get is people saying chemtrailing doesn't exist.

I don't get why people try to use cloud seeding as evidence of "chemtrailing". Can you explain the connection please?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

angelchemuel
they are technicians and radar operators (and that one sealed it for me).......these guys know far more about atmospherics, altitude, emissions etc from aircraft

Just why do you think a radar operator or a technician knows more about the atmosphere than meteorologists....

It just shows that chemmies just want to believe, ignoring all the facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
Can you explain the connection please?

Well, they are both done "up there", so they are the same!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you for real??? Seriously are you?
Technicians = emissions
Radar operators = 'not know aircraft'.......duh

Like I said...see the bigger picture and stop looking at JUST the trails

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Radar operators = 'not know aircraft'.......duh

They know the radar systems, they certainly would not know about the fuel system or "chemtrail" system.....

see the bigger picture and stop looking at JUST the trails

Ok, so where is the infrastructure to produce the mythical "chemtrail" substance, and transport it and then put it in the plane, without anyone noticing or questioning it.... where are the samples of "chemtrails" and which lab analysed them?

Where are the technicians required to service the 'chemtrail" equipment? Where is the paper trail to qualify the "chemtrail" equipment to go in a plane? etc. etc.

That is the bigger picture, there is zero evidence for "chemtrails".
edit on 16-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I tell you one thing is the absolute truth. Psychopaths gravitate to places of power.
And it is so reflected by what is going on in the world today. So the only solution is to
kick everyone currently in positions of power, to the curb. Don't kill 'em but mark
'em and let 'em rot. Only then we will see the evidence of chemtrails. When they no
longer hang in the air for days. Instead of disappearing one mile behind the craft as a
normal contrail does.
edit on Rpm41614v052014u08 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So you are saying that you personally know people who were directly involved with the chemtrail program? If you could get these people to come forward and bring evidence, (that anyone involved would have to have in order to keep their story real) then you can be the one to blow this story wide open.

But.... it kind of sounds like you know some folks who are also uneducated about weather and aircraft. Your degree led you into a meteorology class. Did they mention anything at all about clouds? How they form, why they form? You can do yourself an amazing favor and look for your old text books. Then re-learn that little tid bit of really important information.

Once you have a grasp on clouds, you can learn about aircraft engines and contrails. (or man made clouds) And why they form, how often, ect....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Most people think any insurgency into a country is "all about the oil", or "Rothschild/IMF banks"....it's not...it's about water.

1. I have a degree in Geography, meteorology was one of my favourite modules.
2. I am over 50 years old.
3.I have friends who are ex RAF.

I have a degree in History, meteorology was not one of my subject.
I have a Type II ICAO Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence for categories Airframes and Engines
I have a lot of colleagues who are ex RAF, FAA, USAF. USMC, IAF (Indian, not Israeli), RAAF and RNZAF - pilots, navigators and engineering officers.

So what?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Did your friends tell you what was in the trails and what they were for?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree that a change of guard is badly needed. And I would welcome any and all ends to the nutty chemtrail theory. Either conformation that it's nuts, or that I am.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I've spoken to commercial airline pilots, I've spoken to a senior technician who's company is contracted to the RAF, I've spoken to meteorologists, I've spoken to people who work for environmental watchdog agencies in my country.

Every one them said the same thing about the chemtrail conspiracy......nonsense.

So, either all of these people are lying, which means they are involved, or they're somehow unaware of the biggest operation undertaken by mankind, which involves their professions and thousands of their colleagues.....or the chemtrail conspiracy is nonsense.

You advise looking at the bigger picture? If only chemtrail proponents did exactly that.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well for the record ND I have no stake at all in chemtrails. And I know it won't
define any psycho analysis for you either.
The thing that bothers me, is what
could happen someday. Even tomorrow some psycho leader could just decide to
deploy cyanide, or agent orange, or ricine gas, or what have you. And what would
we know about it ? All I know is a normal contrail dissipates and is gone almost
immediately.Then there's these other ones that last all day. Chemtrails, cloud seeding,
IDK anything. All I know is I don't like it, that's all.
edit on Ram41714v222014u35 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I take that back I do know cloud seeding has been around since
at least 1968.

As demonstrated by Sister Bertril.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

IDK anything. All I know is I don't like it, that's all.

You don't have to know anything. No one is asking you to like anything. However, if you're going to claim:

All I know is a normal contrail dissipates and is gone almost immediately.Then there's these other ones that last all day.

People are going to want to know how you know what you know when you say you don't know. Ya know?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join