It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

Guess what.....you can't prove they don't. I am done looking at the garbage you have been fed.

Well you have just done what every chemtrail believer before you has done...When they can't prove their point with evidence start the insults.

Good Job!!!

So I take it you either won't answer my question or you have no way to prove the information I provide is wrong and that is why you keep away from proving that info wrong?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

10000 plus hours in the sky....wow. that probably makes you an expert on everything aviation. A plan? Well you are not obviously in the plan if there was one. The sky must be falling down on us. Day in and day out for the last 10 years the sky which under I live must be going through a phase. Sorry....next time your up, grab a handful for us.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Bilk22

These aren't normal contrails.

I see cirrus clouds as well as contrails. But yes contrails can do that.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

edit on 4/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)
You know what the best evidence of chemtrails is? People coming out of the woodwork to so adamantly and in some cases, viciously attack those who claim there aren't any. I'm a student of people. Watching, listening and on the internets, reading what they post, says a lot about who they are and what their motivations are. Ah, but I'm sure you know that

edit on 21814Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: complete a sentence

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just not buying into the 30% there phage...should be seeing gradual increase at that percent. Just must be a phase. And no...just hearing about chemtrails has not made me look up into the sky more. Can I ask you some serious questions phage? Do you absolutely positively believe everything you read on the internet to be true? Even if coming from a trusted source? You are right....why would they spray our atmosphere with toxic chemicals? Why would people be lied to? Hell we never been lied to. For the greater good...right.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Ah, but I'm sure you know that

I know some people think that way. Yes.

To me it makes more sense to try to understand what both sides are saying and apply critical thinking skills. The trouble is, the science of contrail formation takes work to understand, while looking at the sky and watching youtube videos doesn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just not buying into the 30% there phage
Why? You doubt the source?

Do you absolutely positively believe everything you read on the internet to be true? Even if coming from a trusted source?
No, I don't. But I do understand that persistent, spreading contrails are a completely normal occurrence. I'm a hang glider pilot, I've been studying and learning about meteorology for a long time because often my life depends upon it. I understand the science.

Can I ask you a question? Why do you think that "chemtrails" would be visible? How could "chemtrails" spread out and increase in density?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I am not insulting you. Everything you have posted is speculative. I chose not to believe most the garbage being put out THEY want you to read. That's all. I don't judge people on what they believe to be the truth. I am just saying....nothing from the internet is hardly proof. Hell, this is a blog site. I might not even exist for all you know.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Chemtrails, contrails......whichever you are refering to are all in the same to me. Whatever is dispersing or expanding...can not be healthy one bit. The 30% would be gradual due to the gradual increase in flights. This last 5 years....bam!! Not gradual to me and others. People you can feel and touch data. Not...hey I looked on the internet data. Hang gliding...very cool. But I doubt your 35000 ft. I would love to think everything is fine and dandy. Some people just can't change. Science is great...but puts humanity in a bind. No matter what I say or were to show you in person can change what you think you were told...is the truth.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Whatever is dispersing or expanding...can not be healthy one bit.
It's clouds. Clouds of ice crystals not substantially different from cirrus clouds.

This last 5 years....bam!! Not gradual to me and others.
You said 10 years. Why change your stance?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sure....ice crystals that block out entire viewing of sun. So they are blocking out the sun but not on purpose. Funny. I am not changing my stance on 10 years. I noticed a change 10 years ago and beginning 5 years ago....BAM. Huge difference. The sun will be completely blocked. I go look for cloud overlay on satellite.......nothing. but crystals don't show up right. I guess the atmosphere just changed for awhile. Prety dramatic

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Chemtrails is really occurring no matter how many try to convince us we're safe while being murdered. And its far far worse. They're doing cloud seeding, and creating terrible cold fogs, like in our area, when the temp dropped low this winter twice, really cold fog, and driving through it there was a chemical smell.

Well that fog rolled in just a day or two before the official spring equinox, and it snowed for a very short time, while it was 6 above freezing. Unbelievable crapola.

I can't stand lying about the issues that are occurring on this planet, sickening asshats who need to be told the hero or zero lecture of their lives, and they don't get it, because in the end, when the dust settles and its out of body, we're going to be narding them, and on counsels deciding how they will reform. Been shown that part.

I can't wait.

They're not off any hooks for their deliberate murderous agenda against the people.

Oh and the cloud seeding causes hurricanes, and tornados. Do tornado's ring a bell, they're happening overtime in the US.

And its murder one!

Plus, we're not having our climate raped and changed to ice age, with fortis steeling 400 a month for electric. Sorry I want the soil tested for the silver nitrate!!!! Cause then its a court case and also they need jail time.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Everything you have posted is speculative.

And yet you still can't show where anything that I have posted is wrong.

You see you can say all the info I linked is garbage, but you have not once shown me what is such garbage or speculation about it.

You do understand how this works right?

You say chemtrails exist, I show you evidence to the contrary then you provide evidence to back your claim except you seemed to miss something...Evidence to back your claims of being sprayed by some planes 7 miles above your head..

It isn't that hard, so please show the world that you aren't just blowing wind out of the hole in your head and provide the evidence that proves me wrong.

That is all you have to do...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

lightmeup04
reply to post by Phage

Sure....ice crystals that block out entire viewing of sun.

Lightmeup04

You mean like clouds? I'm pretty sure they can block out the sun, in fact I'm pretty sure they've got a reputation for doing just that.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well that fog rolled in just a day or two before the official spring equinox, and it snowed for a very short time, while it was 6 above freezing. Unbelievable crapola.

Really, because it can snow above freezing...

www.sciencebits.com...

www.accuweather.com...

Sorry, but it is believable crapola.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I can't stand lying about the issues that are occurring on this planet

Kind of like you just did saying snow above freezing is crapola?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Unity_99

I can't stand lying about the issues that are occurring on this planet

So why believe in chemtrails when there's zero evidence to support the theory? There are plenty of other real issues to be concerned about.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

lightmeup04
reply to post by Phage

Sure....ice crystals that block out entire viewing of sun. So they are blocking out the sun but not on purpose. Funny. I am not changing my stance on 10 years. I noticed a change 10 years ago and beginning 5 years ago....BAM. Huge difference.

If you are saying that contrails can cause an increase in clouds, and that increase in clouds may have some effect on the earth, weather, and climate, then sure. Nobody is discounting that. Science has been openly discussing the dimming effects of contrails for decades now -- it isn't that new.

Has there been an increase in the last several years? Sure -- and that increase could be due to increased air traffic and the proliferation of "high-bypass" jet engines, which are more likely to produce contrails.

However, these are NOT chemtrails (using the definition of chemtrails that is used by most chemtrail believers). If we want to shift the whole paradigm of the chemtrail debate to really be a discussion about the issue of the increase in contrails, and the effects of that increase, then by definition there would be no such thing as chemtrails.

If you are concerned about how contrails may be affecting climate, here are some links. Like I said, the idea that contrails can affect climate is not anything new or secretive. It's not a conspiracy. However, it may still be a problem:

contrailscience.com...

www.earthtimes.org...

essea.strategies.org...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

HOWEVER...

Don't confuse contrails with with what some people call chemtrails. Contrails are mostly ice crystals that can often be produced incidentally when a plane flies at cruising altitudes. The thing some people call chemtrails are usually described as a deliberate spraying of various chemicals. In that respect, contrails and alleged chemtrails are very different.

edit on 4/15/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Interesting, but you may want to read this...

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join