It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I recently stumbled across this video and was amazed on what I dint know yet. Im been following up on chem-trails and weather modification and all that good stuff for 8 years now. These people know what they are talking about. Some things mentioned in this video presentation are how chem-trails are more accepted now thanks to global manipulation, used for weather wars, 1 in 3 older adults now dies with dementia, 1975 to 2012 autism has increased by 10,000%!!! These are just some small examples mentioned in the video, theirs plenty more eye opening info if you watch the video. The video is 1 hr and 17 min long so if you time you should watch it. I personally don't know whats going on, theirs so many things happening. Were all breathing this in, it don't make sense high officials in the government are allowing such weapons of mass evil be used on them self's and there children. That's why I believe some how the alien agenda has something to do with all this chem-trail stuff. We know whats going on but yet no one seems to be able stop this spraying. The pilots flying these chem-trail planes cant be blamed because there part of the government/military and are told to do a job and are basically biological drones doing what there told to do. And when they question there answer is its classified. If you watch this video don't panic or worry yourself sick, that wont make nothing better. I just want people to be aware/awake and when enough of the population is aware then maybe someday all this can be stopped if there are survivors. As for some suggestions to help you feel better I suggest you take some kind of natural herbal heavy metal detox to detox the aluminum and other heavy metals that may be in your body or lungs. Also I suggest to take some natural remedy or detox to balance your hormones, it seems what ever there spraying, its messing with our hormonal balance. I'm not a doctor and made these suggestions on my years of research. You should consult your doctor first on any detox you take just in case the ingredients in it effect you or effect any medication your currently on for any reason. What are your thoughts on this video and what I mentioned? Do you believe these chem trails are some how benefiting the world or the people? If so then why all these nano heavy metals, barium, asbestos, fibers, white blood cells and all this crazy stuff scientist are finding in air samples in the sky, on the ground and in remote locations around the world? Don't take my word on it, the proof is out there if you search. It seems all so crazy but its really worse than we believe. Though im not going to worry too much, ill just keep enjoying life.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I recently stumbled across this video and was amazed on what I dint know yet. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since it is Dane Wigington I wouldn't expect anything he tells you to be true.

He is a well known pusher of lies and drivel.

www.metabunk.org...

And here is a good thread about Mr. Wigington.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Im been following up on chem-trails and weather modification and all that good stuff for 8 years now. These people know what they are talking about. Some things mentioned in this video presentation are how chem-trails are more accepted now thanks to global manipulation, used for weather wars, 1 in 3 older adults now dies with dementia, 1975 to 2012 autism has increased by 10,000%!!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh my, please tell me you are not actually believing anything this man has to say?

He has been caught lying so many times if he was Pinocchio his nose would be out past the orbit of Saturn.

He is a con man that enjoys taking gullible people's money.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

unknown32
Hello everyone. I recently stumbled across this video and was amazed on what I dint know yet.

You obviously did not know Dane Wigington is a well known hoaxer and liar....
www.metabunk.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ya have a good nose there....something is certainly going on beyond most peoples recognition. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Trust your nose and your body. Forget the people that have not seen a clear blue sky in over 10 years....without expanding trails. It's just the atmosphere!! It is moving in on us. What's really funny is 80% of people could care less. IMHO.....biggest genocide is well underway. Breath it all in!!

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

What's really funny is 80% of people could care less. IMHO.....biggest genocide is well underway - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how do you explain this...

www.worldometers.info...

Hard to care about something that doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

OP has years of research done. Why so quick to judge? Do you have proof there is nothing harmful being sprayed upon your head? I didn't think so.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

OP has years of research done. Why so quick to judge? Do you have proof there is nothing harmful being sprayed upon your head? I didn't think so. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the OP has no evidence that they are and the video he posted isn't evidence either.

As it has been shown the man and his site are a sham.

You do understand this isn't the first time this man and his videos have been discussed here, so it isn't anything new.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Haha....that's funny. World statistics on the internet. Sure, if you believe everything you read and they want you to read. Explain it to me in detail the non existence of what is in your air. Just breath it in.....hope to see some evidence of your crisp, perfect air your breathing in. Shouldn't have to fly very high to find it.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He makes sense in this video. Somethings may be off but you get the idea. Look in the sky in the morning. Is the sky a clear blue or is it now a hazy white blue or covered in clouds. Something is going on up there.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

He makes sense in this video. Somethings may be off but you get the idea. Look in the sky in the morning. Is the sky a clear blue or is it now a hazy white blue or covered in clouds. Something is going on up there. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes it's call air traffic.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Who cares about the video...I could care less. I don't need a video to tell me the air and atmosphere around me is no bueno. I am aware of idiots. Until there is proof...THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING OUT OF THE NORM. Then, when I is will listen to the chimes. Until then, your word and knowledge is as good as anyone else around here.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well all that air traffic can't be exactly healthy!! Next you're going to tell us that none of this reaches your nose!! Denial is not good for your health

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Haha....that's funny. World statistics on the internet. Sure, if you believe everything you read and they want you to read. Explain it to me in detail the non existence of what is in your air. Just breath it in.....hope to see some evidence of your crisp, perfect air your breathing in. Shouldn't have to fly very high to find it. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you are denying that the world population is going up?

Just a quick question for you...

So how much of that do you think is going to even come close to the ground from 35000 ft?

Breathe in the air...I do that on a daily basis and have no problem and neither do the people around me at work or at home, so that can't be a problem.

Now I ask you this one simple question and see if you can find an answer to it...

Has anybody ever taken and tested a supposed chemtrail as it is sprayed from these so called chemtrail planes?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well all that air traffic can't be exactly healthy!! Next you're going to tell us that none of this reaches your nose!! Denial is not good for your health - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody is saying that in fact it is being studied, but that doesn't even come close to proving chemtrails exist and are being sprayed.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Denial is not good for your health

And being scared of clouds isn't much better.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Who cares about the video...I could care less. I don't need a video to tell me the air and atmosphere around me is no bueno. I am aware of idiots. Until there is proof...THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING OUT OF THE NORM. Then, when I is will listen to the chimes. Until then, your word and knowledge is as good as anyone else around here.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously you care or you wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making this thread that revolves around the video.

You see the thing is my word can be backed with scientific proof and evidence, can you do the same with chemtrails?

Here maybe you should start here and learn a bit about those white lines in the sky...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow...you know it all. Now they are spraying at or above 3500 ft. Now tell me gravity doesn't exist at 35000 ft. Now tell me who has gone up and tested those trails to say they aren't. You can't. As I am not sure I could show you the opposite. How old are you? Let me know in 10 years how you feel. Slow and steady is the game.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

First off, now stay with me here. I did not start this thread. If you go back to my first post. I mentioned the OP had a good nose. I did not mention one thing about the video. Now if you want to go ahead and prove that there absolutely is not anything being sprayed....then go ahead and waste your time. Because there is none!! Whatever you post from the so called EXPERTS. You keep believing that.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Wow...you know it all. Now they are spraying at or above 3500 ft. Now tell me gravity doesn't exist at 35000 ft. Now tell me who has gone up and tested those trails to say they aren't. You can't. As I am not sure I could show you the opposite. How old are you? Let me know in 10 years how you feel. Slow and steady is the game. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

See what happens when you listen to people like Dane Wigington?

My age isn't relevant to this thread, And please show me any evidence you think you have that proves me wrong, I bet you can't?

Here you go chemical analysis of contrails...

contrailscience.com...

And here is a thread about a company that specializes in testing contrails...

Now why hasn't a chemtrail pusher used the services of the above mentioned company to test chemtrails, as it is possible to do?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join