It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmeup04

Now if you want to go ahead and prove that there absolutely is not anything being sprayed....then go ahead and waste your time. Because there is none!!

There is none what?

Prove nothing is being sprayed. Sure, as soon as you prove that there are no unicorns. See how that works? You can't actually prove that something isn't.

On the other hand, we know there are persistent contrails which can spread. It's up to those who claim they are "chemtrails" to explain why they are "chemtrails" and not contrails. So far, they have been completely unsuccessful in doing so. And it's going on 15 years or so now that they have been claiming that. And still, not one bit of evidence.

edit on 4/14/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

First off, now stay with me here. I did not start this thread. If you go back to my first post. I mentioned the OP had a good nose. I did not mention one thing about the video. Now if you want to go ahead and prove that there absolutely is not anything being sprayed....then go ahead and waste your time. Because there is none!! Whatever you post from the so called EXPERTS. You keep believing that.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well are you not agreeing with the OP and his intention for this thread?

I see you are willing to tell people they are wrong, yet you have no ability to back up the claims.

The waste of time my friend seems to be wasted by you, but hey be scared of the clouds as that is your right.

As for you starting the thread...My bad as it has been a long day that still doesn't change the fact that you cannot show proof chemtrails exist.
edit on 14-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Whatever you post from the so called EXPERTS. You keep believing that.

What is the source of what you're believing?

Are you arguing that airplanes create pollution or spray chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Because what you just posted is garbage from the internet. You absolutely think they would let the cat out of the bag? Until you....you yourself samples it and shows proof. Then you have just about the same argument as someone claiming there are chemtrails. I took a look at your authored threads. Seems like you have been out at sea for awhile. Just nothing really to anchor to yet.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How would it be possible to get a sample at 35,000 ft?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Because what you just posted is garbage from the internet. You absolutely think they would let the cat out of the bag? Until you....you yourself samples it and shows proof. Then you have just about the same argument as someone claiming there are chemtrails. I took a look at your authored threads. Seems like you have been out at sea for awhile. Just nothing really to anchor to yet.

Garbage you say, well then show me anything that I posted to be wrong and tell me why it's wrong?

You see I don't need to test them as they have scientists that get paid to do just that which btw I have linked you too.

And my profile is not the topic of this thread, and just because I don't author a ton of threads has no bearing on the info that I post links to.

Other than my profile do you have anything relevant to this thread?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by saneguy

How would it be possible to get a sample at 35,000 ft?

It isn't hard as they have planes that are outfitted just for that task.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is entertaining.....at present, atmospheric conditions are all normal. Who cares what is coming out of planes and its purpose. Can you yell me why contrails are spreading, spreading and spreading more so in my last ten years of life??? Oh wait....you can't. Show me one study and footage of someone flying right behind a so called chem job and showing live data of the collection. Please enlighten me. Have you been up there? You haven't. You sure as hell can come up with data on the internet though.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

unknown32

1 in 3 older adults now dies with dementia,

People live longer....and we have better methods to diagnose the disease.

1975 to 2012 autism has increased by 10,000%!!!

They widen the range of what is autism and once again much better diagnose.

Hell in the late 60s I was one of the first kids to be diagnose with hyperactivity and to use Ritalin. Does this mean that there are 10,000% more today, no, just that people are more aware.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
First day of sun in Vancouver B.C

WOW! strong contrail. Very sharp.

Is it getting thicker? Gaining in area?

Pretty sure it is

Hold on a second. The sun is suddenly behind a veil of fog or a silk screen WTH is that and why is the sun not shinning? I was sitting on that bench for less than an hour watching that trail grow and before I know it there is a complete haze in front of the sun.

I don't think it wad the trail I was observing that did this. Outside the frame to the left there were trails from earlier before I got there. I was just concentrating on the one as the plane flew by. Did not see that haze coming in. I was basically under the skytrain tracks and it cut my view to the left.

The culprit sky vehicle.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Which brings me to my point....you can't prove they do not.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Which brings me to my point....you can't prove they do not.

DO not what?

If your talking about proving chemtrails don't exist, I can show you more scientific evidence that they don't exist before you can show the same that they do exist.

Now instead of the you can't prove they don't exist replies how about you start showing this evidence they do, as you are so sure post the proof if you can.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes...yes I do. You are one example of what's wrong with this thread. You come on THINKING you have the proof of some paid scientist. You have garbage from the internet. Most of it just ramblings trying to confuse people. The sky is changing whether you agree or not. Maybe its just a phase right? Maybe you need to get off the net.....travel and take a look around. I don't know what to tell you. You should take a 48 hour time lapsed video of the sky which you live under and post it. Jukst curious to see your neck of the woods. If you don't think the skies are a changing. Then good for you. Some are and you can't disprove that.

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

lightmeup04

This is entertaining.....at present, atmospheric conditions are all normal. Who cares what is coming out of planes and its purpose. Can you yell me why contrails are spreading, spreading and spreading more so in my last ten years of life??? Oh wait....you can't. Show me one study and footage of someone flying right behind a so called chem job and showing live data of the collection. Please enlighten me. Have you been up there? You haven't. You sure as hell can come up with data on the internet though.

I have 10,000+ hours flying all over the world for 28 years in the Air Force, and I could not imagine the size of the work force, industry and logistic it would take to pull this off, much less in total secrecy. 100,000s of military personnel that work around all these military planes daily, 100,000s of civilians that work around all the airlines daily. Hell Boeing has about 130k of workers all hiding this big secret alone then.

When one just thinks of the logistics involved it is really incomprehensible for most to understand the shear size this would be. Then one would need to ask, what good would it be to dump the chemicals at 35,000 feet to just drift around and get mixed up in parts per trillion, that is some good stuff...so good that no one has actually gathered a sample of it in the air...

Lastly, if one sees a contrail and it floats and expands over time it is water vapor, since the vapor would float and expand as the water in the air is converted. True chemicals would not expand and would sink like sheets of rain...

edit on 14-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

That is just normal!! Not bury your head back in that sand. It would be a lot better for ya. Or maybe not.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Can you yell me why contrails are spreading, spreading and spreading more so in my last ten years of life??? Oh wait....you can't.

You're noticing them more because you heard about "chemtrails" on the internet? Or maybe it was this:

2003 seat miles: 1,174,366,868
2013 seat miles: 1,407,515,396
An increase of 20%
www.transtats.bts.gov...

2003 million tons of air cargo: 56,442.045
2013 million tons of air cargo: 61,923.901
An increase of 10%
www.transtats.bts.gov...

A 30% increase in air traffic in the past 10 years. That's a pretty big change. More contrails. More contrails to persist and spread just like they have been doing since planes could fly high enough to produce them. Except now there are more planes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Phage

Now if you want to go ahead and prove that there absolutely is not anything being sprayed....then go ahead and waste your time. Because there is none!!

There is none what?

Prove nothing is being sprayed. Sure, as soon as you prove that there are no unicorns. See how that works? You can't actually prove that something isn't.

On the other hand, we know there are persistent contrails which can spread. It's up to those who claim they are "chemtrails" to explain why they are "chemtrails" and not contrails. So far, they have been completely unsuccessful in doing so. And it's going on 15 years or so now that they have been claiming that. And still, not one bit of evidence.

Took these the other day. You can see how clear it was in part of the sky. Then later that day it clouded over. Believe what you want. Ask for proof all you want. These aren't normal contrails.

link   

Yes...yes I do. You are one example of what's wrong with this thread. You come on THINKING you have the proof of some paid scientist. You have garbage from the internet.

Well then I see where this is going.

At least I bring something relevant to the topic unlike you, but hey I guess that is what get's you through the day.

So for the last time, can you prove anything I posted or any of the links I provided wrong, because you keep saying I am but just don't seem to be able to back that claim.

It is a simple question that you should be able to answer since you seem to know what is right and wrong concerning the topic of chemtrails.

link   

Guess what.....you can't prove they don't. I am done looking at the garbage you have been fed. There is no proof. Just admit you don't have proof just as much as someone who thinks there are chemtrails. Personal observations make me think otherwise. Not a big deal. I just dont like it when someone is out shouting and trying to disprove something that they can't. You are probably on the same boat as climate change doesn't exist...right? I have not once said I have 100% proof of chemtrails. And I will never claim that. But I can claim things have changed in our skies. That's all!!

Lightmeup04

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

These aren't normal contrails.

I see cirrus clouds as well as contrails. But yes contrails can do that.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join