It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

viralsurvival.com...

A good read.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

The problem here is that in this case these Bundy Ranchers are no different than Al Qaeda. They are adhering to a dogma, and a skewed version of the constitution. I've warned for years that the Tea Party Movement is just Americas Taliban. looks like I was right.

These people aren't out for freedom. they are out for their own interests. fascists gone wild, with no central command or power structure, just cells of terrorists doing their own thing under a brand.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

HauntWok
reply to post by G0v0D47

The problem here is that in this case these Bundy Ranchers are no different than Al Qaeda. They are adhering to a dogma, and a skewed version of the constitution. I've warned for years that the Tea Party Movement is just Americas Taliban. looks like I was right.

These people aren't out for freedom. they are out for their own interests. fascists gone wild, with no central command or power structure, just cells of terrorists doing their own thing under a brand.

Except of course for the fact that nobody got shot at.

And that the perceived "fascists" are actually the U.S. Government agencies acting on the many conflicts of interests among several government agencies and authorities Federal, State and, Local.

And don't forget that Al Qaeda engages in arms trading, money laundering and mass murder.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Neither did the taliban in their infancy. you think all that terrorism started overnight? It started as a freedom movement to oust the soviets. they used to be called the mujahadeen.

same here. same trick different pony.

Its just a matter of time before someone consolidates power and it becomes a true terror network.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

HauntWok

Neither did the taliban in their infancy. you think all that terrorism started overnight? It started as a freedom movement to oust the soviets. they used to be called the mujahadeen.

Its just a matter of time before someone consolidates power and it becomes a true terror network.

The cattle ranchers have been around a lot longer than Al Qaeda and the Taliban and the Soviets and the Mojahadeen.

Add 'em up and see.

edit on Apr-17-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I was talking about the TEA Party obviously.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

I guess when American cattle ranchers start calling for jihad in the middle east...then we could possibly call them terrorists.

I can't believe you actually made that comparison. Were you a water boy for the British in a past life?

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I would rather be a terrorist than be someone who sucks up to an iron boot..

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

HauntWok
reply to post by G0v0D47

Except of course for the fact that nobody got shot at.

And that the perceived "fascists" are actually the U.S. Government agencies acting on the many conflicts of interests among several government agencies and authorities Federal, State and, Local.

And don't forget that Al Qaeda engages in arms trading, money laundering and mass murder.

The Bundy Crime Syndicate is just another militia movement. Look at the "praetorian guard" used at their rally. The militia movement has killed plenty of Americans.

The Bundy Crime Syndicate is not your friend. Do you honestly think people this disgusting would let you hike on the BLM land that they think they own? The Bundy Crime Syndicate would shoot you twice in the head and leave your dead body for the coyotes.

Did Cliven recover from a stroke, or is he mentally impaired?
edit on 17-4-2014 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Give me one name of one person who got shot last weekend at the Bundy Ranch...you can't!

But, some of Bundy's cows did get shot...by the BLM goon squad.

So, let's get it straight who fired shots...huh...

Des

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

HauntWok

The cattle ranchers have been around a lot longer than Al Qaeda and the Taliban and the Soviets and the Mojahadeen.

Add 'em up and see.

Militant cattle ranchers have only been around since the 1980s. You need to research the Sage Brush Rebellion.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Man you have been pushing hard on this thing about Bundy being wrong and how the government is right..

Stop sipping what ever it is you are sipping cause from the way it looks.. You and the government are wrong..

Want proof?

Link
Among the questions Devlin asked of the BLM, “Is it possible that this guy (Cliven Bundy) has prescriptive rights?” The response from top officials at the BLM, “We are worried that he might and he might use that defense.”

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Militant cattle ranchers have only been around since the 1980s.

Hey, I found they have hundreds of followers too, dangerous!

"Militant" Cattle Ranchers...lol. Thank God for Militant Cattle Ranchers!

Hundreds of Released "Trespass" Cattle Follow "Militant Cattle Ranchers"

edit on 17-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That was good for a laugh. I couldn't take more than 3 minutes of that crappy singing.

Note the lack of uniformity of the cattle. It is pretty obvious these ranchers aren't very good at breeding. This is cattle that probably goes into dog food.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: burntheships

Note the lack of uniformity of the cattle.

What is that you say. Rebel cows?

Militant Cattle Ranchers with Rebel Cows...
My faith in America is refreshed!

I love Rebel Cows!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Plenty of hard core TPM types have called for a jihad. including MANY on this site alone.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Plenty of hard core TPM types have called for a jihad. including MANY on this site alone.

who's calling for a jihad?

i mean, it's not surprising that you're supporting the government's position, but seriously, where's the facts?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by G0v0D47

You ARE aware that Al-Terroristo is CIA funded and trained terrorism right?
No matter the side whether Bundy is right or wrong in his claims, and people seem to be backburning this, the real issue is not Bundy with his money against the Fed and BLM, its the issue of whether or not Americans will finally or ever take a stand AGAINST the Fed. Not to mention: Reid recently stated the militias are domestic terrorists. My question is this? WTF happened to America? A man is in office that is absolutely in violation of the constitution, working with China AND against the American people in general. My question is WHY is he even still allowed to be in office? The first move shouldve been to forget Bundy and concentrate the on real threat/ The longer he stays, the more # hes gonna press on the public. Bundy or no Bundy, whats it gonna take for the people to do the right thing? WACO was a classic example of Patriotism and constitutional right. Are people too weak now to put barriers between whats right and whats safe? Myself Im not a gun owner, but Im a firm believer in the 4 Masons that created American: Ever citizen must be armed to the teeth for protection from domestic terrorism which happens to be as usual in the 21st Century: Political terrorists with giant pocket books. Semper Fidelis Veritas Aequitas

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: G0v0D47

BLM is fine with me. Somebody has to manage the land. Otherwise it will be anarchy. The BLM in Nevada is quite generous in what you can do on our land versus the BLM in California. Of course, there are more people using BLM property in Ca.

Having you considered moving to Somalia? You are free to do whatever you want there.

The antics of the Bundy Crime Syndicate will probably cause the area to get WSA status. Or maybe the Nevada BLM wiill start requiring passes. People really need to consider the consequences of their actions.

BLM pass

No good will come from the antics of the Bundy Crime Syndicate, only more restrictions. It is really a shame that a few jerks will ruin BLM property for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Will you continue your worthless blather if five years from now there is fracking or a solar project being built there? Will you continue sucking up to the fed then? Keep your head in the sand I guess, oh and Bundy Crime Syndicate is really cute. You want to see a real Crime Syndicate, go camping on the border where there is no fences. You make me sick.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join