It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

WCmutant

Poppies
reply to post by batcrapcrazy

In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

We don't have a civilized society, just like we don't really have freedom. The court system is a travesty at best. Laws are written to protect the rich from the poor. They are not written for any other reason. Any honest lawyer (haha) will tell you this.

It's why the rich go free of the same crime that a poor person gets charged and convicted with. And to believe that this system isn't corrupt and functions properly is utter lunacy. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid there kid!

Funny how all the other ranchers just pay their fees and don't have an issue with the BLM. Why? Because the BLM is very much pro-rancher. Look at how they gather up horses to keep them from competing with cattle. The BLM keeps the peace between ranchers so they don't argue over territory.

The Bundy family is a bunch of mooches. They are welfare queens. They steal our money.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I dont know how nor why this thread became a debate about whos right and whos wrong like all the others...

But I was just checking in to see if there were any updates to the claims made in the title??

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Yeah, pro rancher organizations always limit ranchers cattle head to the point they cannot even pay their bills anymore. They drive ranchers out of business because they love them. Much like some parents beat the hell out of their kids because they love them. Makes perfect sense.
edit on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:27:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by gariac

Yeah, pro rancher organizations always limit ranchers cattle head to the point they cannot even pay their bills anymore. They drive ranchers out of business because they love them. Much like some parents beat the hell out of their kids because they love them. Makes perfect sense.
edit on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:27:54 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Funny, I run into cattle all the time on the BLM property. Funny, plenty of ranchers can make a living and stay legal with the BLM. Then again, they aren't a bunch of wankers like the Bundy Crime Syndicate. They pay their grazing fees. Funny how that works.

BLM horse round up

The BLM rounds up horse and takes a lot of crap from the animal rights activists.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I am talking about the other 40+ ranchers that were driven out of business in the area Bundy is in.....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This was new to me

Dennis Michael Lynch was there and tells what he witnessed. Some footage too. Here is just his footage, the link above is an interview plus the footage.

edit on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 05:14:48 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Recall this Administrations policy standard => ~ Never Let a Crisis go to Waste~

so, with a shooting exchange now a clearer reality... it gives the Feds an opportunity to dispose of a backlog of bodybags still in cold storage==> ...unless all the corpses of Mystery flight MH370 are already buried-at-sea in the Ocean
edit on th30139764393516252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Oh hello "911 was an inside job to strip the world of its freedom doubters" how are we all this fine evening?

Does it look like the land of the free to eat yourself into an early grave or buy a houseful of useless junk is coming apart at the seams?

We were here telling you this day would come after 911. But it would never happen in America.. noooo.

They want to take away your guns so you cant defend yourself??? what an idiotic idea...

Reap the harvest of your apathy and short sightedness...when the truth was spoken you didnt listen. And now its all too late.

There is only one way out of this hellish scenario and it does NOT involve a happy meal.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

gariac

WCmutant

Poppies

In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

We don't have a civilized society, just like we don't really have freedom. The court system is a travesty at best. Laws are written to protect the rich from the poor. They are not written for any other reason. Any honest lawyer (haha) will tell you this.

It's why the rich go free of the same crime that a poor person gets charged and convicted with. And to believe that this system isn't corrupt and functions properly is utter lunacy. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid there kid!

Funny how all the other ranchers just pay their fees and don't have an issue with the BLM. Why? Because the BLM is very much pro-rancher. Look at how they gather up horses to keep them from competing with cattle. The BLM keeps the peace between ranchers so they don't argue over territory.

The Bundy family is a bunch of mooches. They are welfare queens. They steal our money.

That's interesting. I didn't know they were Wall Street Bankers.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

Those people that are always wanting to start a civil war in America cause we the people won't bow to their every whim won't do a damn thing.

They never do. They never will, cause they don't have the stones.

Bunch of blow hard terrorists, with no guts.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

There is really nothing wrong with being anti federalist. And these days the Federal is so big and all encompassing that one can hardly turn around, as if in a crowded room, without bumping into some Federal extension or edict.

Its probably time to look over some of the opposition arguments to the Federalist papers. Hasn't anyone ever noticed that most and I mean almost all the published works of the Federalist Papers are devoid of any explanation of the arguments against the Federal Powers?

For example James Madison argued for the unlimited power to tax be given to the Federal to support itself. One opposition member from New York claimed this was madness and in effect wanted some regulation of the Fed on a state level. Madison, his royal majesty, bristled and claimed the man was besmirching the good name and character of those feeling otherwise. Now look what we have today. An out of control tax and spend Federal government. The states can hardly check the revenues leaving it as the river flows into the Federal coffers. And then the Fed turns around and preforms all manner of coercion on said state with funds taken from the state citizenry to amount to a purposeful erosion of state and local power. This is not to mention the draw of state wealth sucked from citizens of "the several states" as it were, for the promotion of the Federal international policy, the promotion of Federal american domestic policy in its unbelievably wide range. The republic is endangered now beyond measure, not by a foreign enemy, but by the glutinous and uncheckable appetite of the Federal head for the wealth of the states and of the people and the promotion of itself at the expense of liberty.

The Federal Government is a Welfare Queen!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What happened to all the supposed heros of liberty in office? Cruz, Lee, Santorum, Paul, Bueller? Bunch of cowards. None of them are getting my vote for pres.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The question here is really about whether the current laws and fines imposed on the ranchers was in fact "fair" and Constitutional. Remember 52 of the 53 ranchers that grazed that land have been forced out already.

Painting Bundy as some "flake" who didn't obey the law and pay his bills is NOT what this fight is about at ALL ! When we have Harry Reid and his real estate attorney son negotiating deals with private Chinese Co.'s on behalf of PUBLIC land we have a PROBLEM ! Factor in that the head of the BLM is a former Reid adviser and personal friend and this REEKS of corruption!

Why are BLM documents outlining the intended use of this land for a 6 billion dollar solar plant disappearing from their website? Why was the whole nonsense of "protecting" the desert turtles used? If there is nothing shady about giving this land to a foreign company and in some way it benefits the American public to give away / sell at pennies on the dollar , publicly owned American soil, Then BY all means let Harry Reid , the BLM , The Feds and the POTUS explain this to us!!!
edit on 16-4-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I am in complete agreement with your assessment here. What I TRULY believe is that they ARE going to SEIZE the cattle and take them as spoils of wars to the families of the elite who have been hiding in the DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES, or DUMBs for short. Who CARES if they take away his livelihood, as long as these psychopathic rats who are hiding in their hidey spider holes??? As long as the elite are fed, and have to pay NOTHING for all of these cattle, the Illuminati shall declare it all a great victory...

Our nation is no more if this occurs. We are an oligarchy, we are NO LONGER a Democracy.

The Great Tribulation is very soon to begin.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

TKDRL
What happened to all the supposed heros of liberty in office? Cruz, Lee, Santorum, Paul, Bueller? Bunch of cowards. None of them are getting my vote for pres.

santorum? really?

you might wanna recheck that list, lol

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What I want to know, and this should make any on the fence really wonder...why is there not more coverage of this? Why is there not a live feed of this ranch? If they dont want us to see, it means they do indeed have something to hide. This place needs to be lit up and live video for the next month at least....

Im not sure how close this is to a Waco situation, but any old enough to remember watching that live for days knows what Im talking about. Heck they had it on 24/7 and had most the country thinking the Branch Davidians were total terrorist bad guys the whole time. Sure they were crazy as hell, but in no way shape or form did they deserve the show of force and the ending they got...guess that answers why they wont let it be shown on TV live this time.

I do think think cameras would be better than guns in this particular case.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Are you kidding? He is a patriot and a fighter for the bluecollar working people, according to him lol.
edit on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:36:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

Actually, you should be asking where all the anti big government republicans are at. Not the nutcases, the real party liners. Notice They are suspiciously absent?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

nugget1

I guess it's put up or shut up time for those that keep threatening revolution. I doubt it. i doubt most of the gun waivers don't have the stones.
reply to post by HauntWok

You're 100% wrong. They have the 'stones' for revolution. Hopefully, they also have the brains to know that firing on the government will not bode well.
The American people need to unite for change, but it will not be accomplished through violence.

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? hm. Doing the same # over and over and expecting things to get better..."
Violence is the only thing violent *cough* terrorists take note of. George Washington did not talk the british out of the America. I could be a derogatory jerk, but I wont. Simple enough: If the feds want a public war, given em one. Nothing says FREE will like militias backing armed federal agents into a corner then taking their weapons and watching them go wee wee wee all the way back to Reid. A good brain always out speaks billion dollar polocotishun

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
Oh hello "911 was an inside job to strip the world of its freedom doubters" how are we all this fine evening?

Does it look like the land of the free to eat yourself into an early grave or buy a houseful of useless junk is coming apart at the seams?

We were here telling you this day would come after 911. But it would never happen in America.. noooo.

They want to take away your guns so you cant defend yourself??? what an idiotic idea...

Reap the harvest of your apathy and short sightedness...when the truth was spoken you didnt listen. And now its all too late.

There is only one way out of this hellish scenario and it does NOT involve a happy meal.

Right on!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join