It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I have a few contacts in the area that says there are no cops anymore, but because of Harry Reids threats, several of them decided to hang around in case the BLM was going to do a bait and switch

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

pics or vids of what? And there is no such thing as a verified time stamp lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

muse7
If Mr. Bundy had paid his fees on a timely fashion then none of this would have taken place. There are thousands of farmers that pay their fees and their cattle are allowed to graze.

Hopefully the feds don't get strong-armed again by an angry mob that doesn't like to follow rules
edit on 4/15/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

The grazing rights were bought out and "retired" by Clark County. He couldn't pay even if he wanted to as the feds only accepted payments from the county.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Poppies
reply to post by batcrapcrazy

In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

We don't have a civilized society, just like we don't really have freedom. The court system is a travesty at best. Laws are written to protect the rich from the poor. They are not written for any other reason. Any honest lawyer (haha) will tell you this.

It's why the rich go free of the same crime that a poor person gets charged and convicted with. And to believe that this system isn't corrupt and functions properly is utter lunacy. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid there kid!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

TKDRL

pics or vids of what? And there is no such thing as a verified time stamp lol.

Sure there is such a thing as a timestamp. Live is also an option.

And I'm pretty sure they're showing old video here from the beginning of this incident. With the same people on the same road.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
To those who actually believe this is about unpaid grazing fees:

LMFAO

Clowns!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

So hey, tell us something we dont know..

Ironically to the general public, this event has yet to take place.. Nobody knows about it really..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So which of the many fables do you believe?

Reid, water. Chinese, turtles, sheriffs, Chinese turtles, fracking, all of the above, none of the above? I'm sure there's an Obama one in there somewhere. I've lost track. If there ever was a track.
edit on 4/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I am going to go with Reid trying to make bank off this.. it seems most plausible..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the OP video? Yeah, this thread evolved way past that, that was indeed an old video.

Timestamps can be altered, so they are pretty useless. Old video can also be made to look like a streaming live video as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I just read this but I don't know how reliable this site is ill let you guys decide.. was gonna make a thread but don't wanna do it right now so ill just link here

http://_national_report_dot_net_/multiple-militia-members-arrested-bundy-ranch-charged-domestic-terrorism/#sthash.pS6XtntH.dpuf

It says there have been around 16 arrests today at the bundy ranch and the protesters are being charged with domestic terrorism. Dunno if this is a reliable news source, like I said, but it seems likely to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I knew it, In even called it in other threads. For the simple fact the FEDS cant afford to lose in the sense that it would set a example that they can be defeated by a hand full of people. Because that sort of thing would inspire more people to uprise against them in any future scenario. And there is billions backing this Chinese prospect of land to obtain. The filthy crooked politicians will follow orders from the Chinese handlers and just take it, at all costs. And will have Americans kill Americans with the stroke of a pen.

That sob Ried said it isn't over

Grab some popcorn and wait for it
edit on 15-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

yeah I knew it would happen too, I don't think it took a detective to figure that out lol. The government cant be made to look like a loser.

EDIT: No I didn't lol im tired but that's hilarious. like I said I didn't know if it was legitimate or not. Those are some funny stories though im glad I see them now.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bundy

While sites like this are funny, and certainly do have their place...... I think they really should make it more clear they are a joke site instead of a news site.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Starting to sound like me there TK..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

~Lucidity

So which of the many fables do you believe?

Reid, water. Chinese, turtles, sheriffs, Chinese turtles, fracking, all of the above, none of the above? I'm sure there's an Obama one in there somewhere. I've lost track. If there ever was a track.
edit on 4/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

fable?

it's documented...reid, chinese, solar.

why fable?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
im sorry, but what was this all about?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This could be the powderkeg for the country. If the police/feds start firing on civilians who are in defiance of tyranny it could be the beginning of massive civil unrest everywhere.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

That's right! How dare anyone stand up for their rights and embarrass the feds like that! And I would strongly advise anyone else who might be thinking likewise that they better just roll over and take it like the good sheep you are if you don't want to be arrested or shot for trying to be one of those so called Americans. We just don't want your kind around. That seems to be the message and I would hope and pray that cooler and smarter heads will prevail in this situation. But, it should not be new news to ANY American that the Rancher and the Farmer are the backbone of this country. without them, better learn to eat with chopsticks cause it would be nothing but beans and rice and maybe a little irradiated fish. Do you think that the government would really let us have fine cuts of beef from anywhere else? What, does a steak from some run down rendering plant somewhere in China or Brazil make you hungry? It makes me want to puke!! and it also scares me because of the lack of smart regulations, like we have in America so half the population doesn't die from food poisoning! We need our Ranchers and Farmers! And, I think, all those other Ranchers need a reason to be able to get all their land back, be able to move back, WITH COMPENSATION!! and continue doing the work they love.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join