It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: gariac

You keep talking about using women as shields. Sounds to me you don't know country girls. You don't "put" them anywhere, you don't tell them where they may or may not go. Maybe you feel like you own your women, and can command them around, that don't slide with country girls. They are not broken in and tame. Any women there, it was because they wanted to be.

Being from the south I'd agree 100%. In fact there has been times I've had to physically hold my fiancé back from going buckwild.

You don't want to piss ole country girls off. Having my jaw wired shut taught me that.

The west is not the south. I know the kind of person in Nevada that does this kind of protest. These are people that don't even believe in car registration.

You are simply projecting.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What, you aren't gonna call them the Antiregistration Maffia? The biggest difference between a southern country girl and a northeastern country girl is the accent they speak with. I highly dount the midwestern country girls are much different.
edit on Sat, 19 Apr 2014 15:32:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

There is no psy-ops here. Women and children are real. They are there. Nothing psychological at all.

You are unclear on the definition of psy-ops. If I put a gun to someone's head and threaten to pull the trigger, that is a clear and present danger. Nothing psychological.
Sorry, but if I make a threat and not follow through with it, I'm playing on your emotions; operating on a psychological level?

Pulling the trigger seperates/distinguishes between the two? Fear of what could come; doesn't mean it's a clear and present danger until after getting shot.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What, you aren't gonna call them the Antiregistration Maffia? The biggest difference between a southern country girl and a northeastern country girl is the accent they speak with. I highly dount the midwestern country girls are much different.

Correct. I should have said "country" not southern.

They all turn me on though

I know...I know...I'll get back on topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

There is no psy-ops here. Women and children are real. They are there. Nothing psychological at all.

You are unclear on the definition of psy-ops. If I put a gun to someone's head and threaten to pull the trigger, that is a clear and present danger. Nothing psychological.
Sorry, but if I make a threat and not follow through with it, I'm playing on your emotions; operating on a psychological level?

Pulling the trigger seperates/distinguishes between the two? Fear of what could come; doesn't mean it's a clear and present danger until after getting shot.

If you have a gun, you aren't screwing around. The Bundy Crime Syndicate is armed, dangerous, and not of sound mind. You can't expect law enforcement to treat the psychotic like normal people.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So namecalling is all you got then eh? I think that says all there is to know about you, and your opinions.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So namecalling is all you got then eh? I think that says all there is to know about you, and your opinions.

Name calling? They run cattle on land they don't own. They trespass. It is undeniable the Bundy Crime Syndicate is comprised of criminals.

They don't believe in the federal government. Surely you can't argue they are sane.

Hence my analysis of the Bundy Crime Syndicate is accurate.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh I forgot lieing. So lieing and namecalling, that's the depth of your argument at this point. But then, most of the people that hang at this place are pretty intelligent, I am sure they can see that for themselves. You would probably be better off spewing your propaganda somewhere with a little less depth. Perhaps myspace, a lot of idiots there.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

King George on the Revolutionaries.

"Those who have long too successfully laboured to inflame my people in America by gross misrepresentations, and to infuse into their minds a system of opinions, repugnant to the true constitution of the colonies, and to their subordinate relation to Great-Britain, now openly avow their revolt, hostility and rebellion. They have raised troops, and are collecting a naval force; they have seized the public revenue, and assumed to themselves legislative, executive and judicial powers, which they already exercise in the most arbitrary manner, over the persons and property of their fellow-subjects: And altho' many of these unhappy people may still retain their loyalty, and may be too wise not to see the fatal consequence of this usurpation, and wish to resist it, yet the torrent of violence has been strong enough to compel their acquiescence, till a sufficient force shall appear to support them.

I posted this for all you Federal Tories out there.

King George

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Oh I forgot lieing. So lieing and namecalling, that's the depth of your argument at this point. But then, most of the people that hang at this place are pretty intelligent, I am sure they can see that for themselves. You would probably be better off spewing your propaganda somewhere with a little less depth. Perhaps myspace, a lot of idiots there.

naw man, nobody uses myspace anymore...all the COOL idiots are on facebook....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: loveguy

If you have a gun, you aren't screwing around. The Bundy Crime Syndicate is armed, dangerous, and not of sound mind. You can't expect law enforcement to treat the psychotic like normal people.
Thanks for pointing out where you stand on "due process of law".

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Of course you insult me by calling me a liar, but fail to indicate what I have said is a falsehood. Perhaps you can get a job Fox News Channel.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I can't find a single true statement you said.

Now you fling insults when you were presented with facts.

The earlier poster is correct....Your opinion is not fact.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So then how do you stand up to police brutality and the police state without being a 'right wing terrorist' or a 'clueless leftist occupy idiot' ? Bundy crime syndicate indicates that you think that anyone who stands up to the police is a criminal?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
So then how do you stand up to police brutality and the police state without being a 'right wing terrorist' or a 'clueless leftist occupy idiot' ? Bundy crime syndicate indicates that you think that anyone who stands up to the police is a criminal?

I wouldn't waste your time.

You're arguing with someone who obviously welcomed the post 9/11 changes to our freedoms because they think they are safer.

Propaganda works, especially on those with short attention spans who never research an issue past the Yahoo news page.

edit on 20-4-2014 by Hmmmmmmm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I view police brutality as a situation where an innocent person is brutalized. In this case, the Bundy Crime Syndicate is guilty, as proven in a court of law. Further, the only person who was remotely harmed was the crazed son that tried to attack a federal law enforcement officer.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hmmmmmmm

I wouldn't waste your time.

You're arguing with someone who obviously welcomed the post 9/11 changes to our freedoms because they think they are safer.

Propaganda works, especially on those with short attention spans who never research an issue past the Yahoo news page.

Ah, more personal attacks. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah he was crazy alright..... Except they have found buried shot cattle. Guess he was right about what they were doing with those backhoes eh? You are so transparent you are invisible.
edit on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:12:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The bulls were dangerous. Remember that the US government has the right to do whatever they want to do on US Government land.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ring of Fire radio analysis of the Bundy Crime Syndicatr

Interesting how the Nevada Cattlemans Association won't support the Bundy Crime Syndicate.

It turns out the cost to graze on private land is about $5 per head per month. So even if he was allowed to graze the land, it is at a subsided level.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join