It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreigners dictating what it means to be British

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious, those who own media (J's) are putting it to good use again!

The British isles happens to be the homeland of a group of white people yet here you have panels of non white foreigners and second generation immigrants dictating to white natives what it means to be British!

These foreigners assert that we are to tolerate and love their culture (multiculturalism) yet with the same breath they announce the British do not have a culture or historic inheritance.

How strange is it that you have a bunch of people who's ancestors to not come from these lands talking about what it means to be British? What would happen if a bunch of white native British went on Indian national TV and started talking about what it means to be Indian?

Why do we tolerate this stupidity, we tolerate this because the same people who are promoting this rubbish through their ownership of the media have also opened the borders to a influx of foreigners from other lands. These foreigners are then strangely consulted on what it means to be British....what a joke.

I am guessing that those behind this are busy doing this in all western "targeted" country's, let foreigners dictate your law's, identity, customs. A form of warfare, a means of destroying a country from within and we continue to tolerate it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This kind of thing will continue as long as people let it continue. TPTB will not stop pushing forward their criminal divisive anti-human divide-and-conquer agendas until people start pushing back.

And I'm not talking with violence... on the contrary, peaceful nonviolent nonparticipation is our only real weapon against the corruption. We need to all realize the game is rigged, walk away from the table, and leave these globalist criminals there holding their... whatevers.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I can't watch the video right now, but that chap (Benjamin Zephaniah) is a stalwart republican and a bit of self-righteous prat if you ask me. He rejected an offer of an OBE, stating:

""Me? I thought, OBE me? Up yours, I thought. I get angry when I hear that word 'empire'; it reminds me of slavery, it reminds of thousands of years of brutality, it reminds me of how my foremothers were raped and my forefathers brutalised...Benjamin Zephaniah OBE - no way Mr Blair, no way Mrs Queen. I am profoundly anti-empire.""

So clearly, he has a rather twisted and ill-informed view of British history and culture .

For starters, the British Empire didn't last for "thousands of years", but rather a couple of hundred and was also responsible for the ending of the global slave trade.

He also neglects to notice that those who were sold into slavery to European (not just British) traders were done so by their fellow Africans as a result of tribal warfare. We didn't just turn up and pluck them from their villages.

He also ignores that, of all the European empires, the British one was actually the most benign, even benevolent. We tried to develop the colonies, to educate the people and "civilise" them - unlike the French, Belgians, Spanish or Dutch who were ratherr more savage in their treatment of the natives.

He is also a rastafarian, who have rather "afro-centric" views, to put it mildly.

So, in a nutshell, ignore what the pompous little prat has to say. His views are as distorted as those on the other side of the fence in the BNP or National Front.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

it is SICKENING.

I have wished for a long time that UK would have extended a hand to help those with ancestoral ties to return. I always hoped to one day return after a 500 year hiatus. The isles have the perfect climate for me, and people. But after seeing how TPTB are RUINING our homes, feel that we should unite, find a new land and let the foreigner have it. US, UK and Aus. we all know what those places would look like if we all left, they would look just like the lands the foreigners are fleeing from.

Where can we go?.. i say let the third world have it all. we can build something NEW and AWESOME, and NEVER let third world savages in.

p.s., South African people who descended from the isles also.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

stumason
reply to post by LUXUS

He also neglects to notice that those who were sold into slavery to European (not just British) traders were done so by their fellow Africans as a result of tribal warfare. We didn't just turn up and pluck them from their villages.

that little fact is among the most silenced in this modern era.

I think all those Pro-Black racists should be forced to admit " yes, it was our OWN fellow black Africans that CAUSED the slavery, AND they DID have fellow Africans as slaves for CENTURIES before ANY white man ever got involved"

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You probably knew this comment was coming, so I'll be the catalyst.

If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious, those who own media (J's) are putting it to good use again!

The British isles happens to be the homeland of a group of white people yet here you have panels of non white foreigners and second generation immigrants dictating to white natives what it means to be British!

These foreigners assert that we are to tolerate and love their culture (multiculturalism) yet with the same breath they announce the British do not have a culture or historic inheritance. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed, just the same goes for America. Hilarious. Not so funny when it starts happening in the country you know and love and were, BORN AND RAISED IN!

Best regards,

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Why do we tolerate this stupidity, we tolerate this because the same people who are promoting this rubbish through their ownership of the media have also opened the borders to a influx of foreigners from other lands. These foreigners are then strangely consulted on what it means to be British....what a joke.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol
the joke is as you just stated in your post accidentally...
far from ending slavery the aryan master race that spawned the gotha family that is the British crown and the banks that own them just brought it home and put YOU and yours under it

enjoy

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If this was a non-white country with whites on a panel dictating what it is to be whatever culture the country they're in, people on a global scale would go bat sh** insane.

Just goes to show you.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What a load of racist BS. The op insinuates the media is run by the (Js) and then to assume black and Asian people can't be British.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by LUXUS

- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol
the joke is as you just stated in your post accidentally...
far from ending slavery the aryan master race that spawned the gotha family that is the British crown and the banks that own them just brought it home and put YOU and yours under it

enjoy

The same British Crown that owns 89% of the land mass of Canada.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

C'mon, I'd thought you wouldn't peddle such nonsense...

The "Crown" in Canada is the Federal Government and sod all to do with the Queen, it is just the nomenclature because Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy with the Queen as the Head of State. Just like "Crown" land in the UK isn't owned by the Queen either.

You know this, you're not stupid, so why peddle it?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

On that I agree - anyone can be "British" as long as they follow the cultural norms etc. It's the way we've always been right back to the post-Roman period - take in foreigners and assimilate them and their culture into our own.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

So how many generations does one have to live in the UK before he can call himself British?
If I come and live in the UK, will my grandchildren still be called foreigners, Belgian migrants?
Or do they become sooner British then the people in your video, because I'm white?

My stephfather came from England. If he were my actual father, would I be a Brit in Belgium? A foreigner?

edit on 7/4/14 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

link   
Yes... Let the hate breed

Movhisattva
reply to post by JonButtonIII

So how many generations does one have to live in the UK before he can call himself British?
If I come and live in the UK, will my grandchlidren still be called foreigners, Belgian migrants?
Or do they become sooner British then the people in your video, because I'm white?

My stephfather came from England. If he were my actual father, would I be a Brit in Belgium? A foreigner?

Pretty much this, I can't even believe y'all on the other side of the pond are still so devolved to divide yourselves like that. I guess it is true. Racism IS Ignorance and Ignorance is born every second we need better parents in this world...
edit on 7-4-2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

link   

stumason

C'mon, I'd thought you wouldn't peddle such nonsense...

The "Crown" in Canada is the Federal Government and sod all to do with the Queen, it is just the nomenclature because Canada is a Constitutional Monarchy with the Queen as the Head of State. Just like "Crown" land in the UK isn't owned by the Queen either.

You know this, you're not stupid, so why peddle it?

So this is nonsense then?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It's been a long time I don't see someone using the word "foreigner" .

Thanks for the 80's nostalgia.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So you're just going to ignore what I said, then post a link to Wiki which actually proves what I said:

The majority of all lands in Canada are held by governments in the name of the monarch and are called Crown Lands. About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km²) is Crown Land, which may either be federal (41%) or provincial (48%); the remaining 11% is privately owned.[2] Most federal Crown land is in the Canadian territories (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon), and is administered on behalf of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada; only 4% of land in the provinces is federally controlled, largely in the form of National Parks, Indian reserves, or Canadian Forces bases. In contrast, provinces hold much of their territory as provincial Crown Land, which may be held as Provincial Parks or wilderness.

The largest single landowner in Canada by far, and by extension one of the world's largest, is the federal government. The bulk of the federal government's lands are in the vast northern territories where Crown Lands are vested in the federal, rather than territorial, government. In addition the federal government owns national parks, First Nations reserves and national defence installations.

Nice work! Thanks!
edit on 7/4/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

stumason

So you're just going to ignore what I said, then post a link to Wiki which actually proves what I said:

The majority of all lands in Canada are held by governments in the name of the monarch and are called Crown Lands. About 89% of Canada's land area (8,886,356 km²) is Crown Land, which may either be federal (41%) or provincial (48%); the remaining 11% is privately owned.[2] Most federal Crown land is in the Canadian territories (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon), and is administered on behalf of Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada; only 4% of land in the provinces is federally controlled, largely in the form of National Parks, Indian reserves, or Canadian Forces bases. In contrast, provinces hold much of their territory as provincial Crown Land, which may be held as Provincial Parks or wilderness.

The largest single landowner in Canada by far, and by extension one of the world's largest, is the federal government. The bulk of the federal government's lands are in the vast northern territories where Crown Lands are vested in the federal, rather than territorial, government. In addition the federal government owns national parks, First Nations reserves and national defence installations.

Nice work! Thanks!
edit on 7/4/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

You missed this part:-

Crown land is an area belonging to the monarch ("the Crown"),

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You are also aware that in the UK, the "Crown Estate", which owns "Crown" land, is actually owned by the Government, not the Monarch. The Crown Estate was given to the state in the late 1700's in return for an annual grant.

The Royal Household gets an income from the Estate to help with upkeep, but the majority of the £400 million a year (some 90%) is retained by the Treasury with around £40 million given to pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the Royal Household...

Jeebus...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No, I didn't miss anything, what you're doing is just making it painfully obvious you don't understand the arrangement or what it means.

For example, let's say Canada became a Republic. What do you think happens to "Crown Land"? Answer this and then we can explain where your misunderstanding come's from.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join