It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another banker found dead, along with wife and daughter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps these 'suicides' are a message from TPTB - 'You will follow orders, or be eliminated'. Nothing like death to drive your message home.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

kosmicjack
Of course, like everyone, I'm curious if there is something afoot. But the simple likelihood of stress as a cause can't be dismissed. I mean 22 current or former service members commit suicide everyday. Their stress factors would seem obvious. Maybe our prejudices against bankers or other wealthy elite make it difficult to grasp the stress factors they face?
WW2, probably the most horrific war, didn't translate to military suicides. So one has to wonder where the differences lay.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Bilk22

Painterz
The WHO estimates that approximately 1 million people per year commit suicide. Or 16 per 100,000.

The financial services industry in the UK employs 1,045,500 people.

By these numbers if suicide were spread evenly across the population, you would expect over 160 bankers to be killing themselves in the UK alone in the space of a year.

Therefore the only conclusion is that the financial services sector is *significantly* less prone to suicide than other sectors, and there is absolutely zero evidence of any sort of wave of bankers killing themselves because they know something bad is coming.
Now there's a pretty faulty argument if I ever saw one. Statistics don't really work the way you're portraying them here.

Really? Please explain the fault in the argument and why the statistics are wrong?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Bankers are generally narcissistic brutal minded individuals who see themselves as apex predators and along with this mindset come psychological side effects such as superiority complexes and irrational fears of status loss mixed with other unsavory personality traits such as drug abuse and sexual deprivation.

If you spend every day knowingly impoverishing others ruining dreams and shattering relationships for your own gratuitous gain you need to be callous and single minded enough to believe your own delusions.

Because if you let in an ounce of remorse or humanity your mental facades might well shatter and you’ll have to deal with the vileness you have participated in and the monster you have become.

Some cant deal with it and take the cowards way out and some take their families with them too I don’t see the conspiracy in banker suicides they dehumanize themselves and it fractures their psyche until they are deranged enough that death seems the only option.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
You have to look at this soberly and scientifically. Let’s ask ourselves two questions first.

Are ALL these people really connected to banking and not just related financial industries? I would say yes to this.

Also, if we take any worldwide profession as a control group and replace the banking profession with it, would it be anomalous that 12 of them commit suicide within a year? Let’s say mailmen for instance, or engineers.
To this I would say: I don’t know.

Also, we have to understand that there aren’t people looking specifically at these professional people as we are now viewing bankers.

If these men don’t have any connection, therefore can eliminate murder( though I wouldn't eliminate anything at this point) then we still have suicides that may be related to job stress of the particular industry, banking, or possibly some occult force at work.

edit on 6-4-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If this is a murder CONSPIRACY
Then it may be that ONLY some of these guys are targets. Perhaps the JP Morgan group.
Though the killers are and will kill a number of banker related people just to muck up the works and hide their true intended victims.

SO AMONGST THESE 12 MAYBE JUST 2 OR 3 OR 4 THEY WANT TO TAKE OUT.

The others are there just to hide what and who they are after...and of course any trace of the intention and reason behind it.

If they just kill, for instance, the few they are after that would easily expose them and their reasoning.

A perfect murder scheme.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Bilk22
Does anyone believe that suicide by a nail gun is even possible if it were to take more than one shot? I mean after the first and it didn't work, who could continue after realizing the pain? This is, as someone already said, beyond the pale. Truly unbelievable.

I worked for a construction company for a couple of years. One time we were rushing to finish this addition we were behind on and myself and a coworker were tasked with doing the siding in a day and a half. Long story short we were rushing and Manny ended up getting shot in the forearm with the nail gun, with small finishing nails. He was a real "rough and tuff" guy but It took less then a minute for him to pass out from the pain/shock.
I can not see any way that someone could shoot their self 8 total times, and with bigger nails at that.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

sarra1833
reply to post by magnum1188

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

That's a freaky coincidence around that time I remember one part of one dream stands out in my mind of pushing someone off a roof in one of my dreams. It was a strange dream that's for sure but that person definitely deserved it. Maybe I magically saw the scene of the crime from a close up birds eye view. Or maybe my dream guy is an unstoppable justice monster that I have zero control over. Or maybe it was just a dream lol. But seriously that's quite the coincidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Maybe someone is cleaning the earth from dirt......?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Not sure how many people are aware but the ChiComms are buying up the US like crazy...

Chinese To Spend Billions On American Real Estate

That's very insightful:

For JPMorgan, which is in talks to settle a number of government investigations, the sale should provide a cash infusion.

The bank is facing a possible settlement related to mortgage-backed securities that could cost as much as $11 billion. JPMorgan (JPM, Fortune 500) said Wednesday that it would pay $100 million to the U.S. regulators, conceding "reckless" behavior led to the London Whale trading debacle that generated about $6 billion in losses.

The Chinese want the interest paid on their loans to the USA to be paid with real moolah, not paper shekels. The only stuff the USA can give them is property ownership or gold. Since most of the manufacturing was moved over to China, there isn't any other way the USA can acquire gold except from invading other countries and taking their central bank reserves. So once they've sold off the manufacturing base, brought in H1B visa workers to the tech companies, offshored back office work, the only things left to flog off commercial property, residential property and private savings.

So far, the last two haven't been given away yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

As I say in all my posts regarding killing. No body has the right to take another person's life regardless of what they have done. But by the sounds of it the fact the whole family was targeted, it almost sounds like organized crime. They usually have a princable of ethics were if you do bad by them then they go after you and your family.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

sarra1833
wealthydebates.com...

Former ABN Amro CEO and his wife and daughter were found dead in their home. Police aren't saying if it was suicide or not but that's beside the point.

I want to know (DO I, REALLY???) what is SO horrific that these men are choosing to take their lives over something only they know about. Even if they are being killed or forced to do this, it still means something positively horrific is looming.

Maybe I don't want to know.....

Suicide is the 7th leading killer amount men in the US. The finance industry probably is the number one industry for suicides.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

MDpvc

Bilk22
Does anyone believe that suicide by a nail gun is even possible if it were to take more than one shot? I mean after the first and it didn't work, who could continue after realizing the pain? This is, as someone already said, beyond the pale. Truly unbelievable.

I worked for a construction company for a couple of years. One time we were rushing to finish this addition we were behind on and myself and a coworker were tasked with doing the siding in a day and a half. Long story short we were rushing and Manny ended up getting shot in the forearm with the nail gun, with small finishing nails. He was a real "rough and tuff" guy but It took less then a minute for him to pass out from the pain/shock.
I can not see any way that someone could shoot their self 8 total times, and with bigger nails at that.

it's called shock, your body covering the pain. when i was injured in a car accident, initially i was fine, no pain what so ever,i was able to climb around and check under the vehicle for damage no problem. the pain started slowly, first my one shoulder and arm started to bug me a bit, and gradually increased. the next day i could barely move due to the pain and have been suffering ever since. but right after the accident i was perfectly pain free. add into that different people have higher pain tolerances than others, as well as reactions to things like needles and blood. i wonder if it was the "needle" likeness or the blood that caused him to pass out? i have seen and known more people i know pass out for those 2 things than anything else. i do know someone who broke their toe, it seemed to hurt a little bit but they didn't think they had done more than stub it, then they passed out.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Bilk22

Seems nearly impossible, especially when you factor in that nail guns do not shoot nails, in an automatic weapon sort of way, they need the tip to be placed on a location and slight pressure on the tip employed by the user to "unlock" the trigger, air valve or piston. Having it shoot off once randomly, say while it is dropped or banged I can see a possibility of that happening but repeated setting it into place and holding it against oneself while enduring pain from the previous rounds is unlikely to have occurred. I have to agree here with you and many other able thinkers on ATS that the nail gun is the hardest to believe.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Evenin',

It's tragic to hear that the wife and child perished.
However there's this other part of me that can only wonder:

"Just one banker? What's with all the suspence? Can't they all just pull a Jim Jones and Kool-Aid themselves off the planet at the same time? Just think of how healthy the host of humanity would be without all those parasites leeching away the life's blood of the people?"

-Peace-

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A good friend of mine works in the financial sector and told me that within the last year he/she has seen a number of execs and C-level individuals resign or retire without any real cause. Many of these individuals were at the height of their careers, all making serious money, and they all just walked away.

The CEO of my friend's company just up and quit for no reason. No scandal, no dip in earnings (the company was actually doing better than ever at the time), no reason that could explain the CEO's sudden departure from an x-million/year job.

So yeah, a bunch of these people are committing suicide or getting offed, and we know about those. But I'd really like to see the stats on how many people are escaping the financial sector in other less dramatic ways. It appears like there's a ton of people seeking to distance themselves from the financial sector, almost like they want to be disassociated whatever is about to next unfold.

I don't know about you, but I can see the writing on the wall. Seems almost like there's a storm coming.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Obviously, some people are getting whacked for the sake of silence.
It's always been this way for the elites who fear no criminal charges or
court. And up to this point, I was just glad the job was some of their own.

But a mother and daughter? That's a whole different ball of wax right there.
Somebody made a big mistake on that one.
edit on Rpm40614v172014u10 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
maybe the piper came to collect? may the LORD have mercy on their souls

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So its either "house cleaning" for the financial institutions, meaning they are cannibalizing their own in an attempt to save a sinking ship.

Or its a group directly opposed to the banking system.

Or the news is 100% right and its all unconnected, random suicides. Especially the guy who shoots himself multiple times with a nail gun...pleeeeeease.

Not sure its possible to discern which. Were these guys about to "flip" and go against the status quo? That would point toward power brokers going all out to prevent it. 12 murders in 4 months really is a big gambit. Seems desperate if that is the case.

Or were these guys towing the party line, just trying to continue consolidating wealth and power and are now targets for a group who has had enough.

I personally hope its the latter but either way it seems like a desperate situation. Way to obvious and on the mainstream radar.No guarantee whoever is doing this has our best interest at heart.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
maybe it's punishment from God?
edit on 6-4-2014 by mrphilosophias because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join