It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another banker found dead, along with wife and daughter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It could be a combination of circumstance , but all related. The suicides , I don't go with, as I think they are very carefully orchestrated murders. Those that are not VP's / CFO's perhaps unknowingly came across or uncovered something and merely reported it internally. Those in the high executive ranks probably tried to get out of a pre-arranged deal, or decided unknowingly to change some fundamental thing that effected whatever it is that is so secret. The kind of power that is behind this most likely has a no tolerance policy with only one solution.

I hate to think that this is what is going on, but it makes more sense than suicides. Many of these people were really well off, and had little reason to off themselves. IMHO, as I know virtually nothing about the big money business, just a bit street smart is all, and I do not believe in coincidence as a rule.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

sarra1833
reply to post by Bilk22

It's definitely an eye opening, brow furrowing, head scratcher.
That's for darned sure.

If more come to pass in the next month or so, I don't even know what I'll think. No doubt along the same path I do now: do I really really truly want to know? Something huge is brewing and I'm not sure if it's going to affect those in the money or all of the people as a whole. What ever 'it' is, it must be worth taking ones own life - or being killed and making them all look like suicides. No matter what is going on, it has to be pretty downright awful.

So what warrants them being killed if that's the case? What do they all know and have in common etc which would cause someone higher up to want to silence them permanently? And it's not even being hidden - we all find out about it and most people will notice hey, all these suicides? What's up?

And on another side of the many sided coin: So what warrants them killing themselves? What do they know which would cause them to want to take their own lives - and in this possible case, their daughter and wife?

Odd odd odd odd odd.

Not really all these guys are tied into JP Morgan Commodities or Real Estate linked to China so essentially what is going on is they are moving everything from the West to the East (China) and they could blow the whistle on it - so instead they are killing anybody who could rat before they take down the US dollar.

They sold out the US plain & simple - first they moved the manufacturing over there and now it's the financial sector...
imo

You know those Chinese Sweat Shops making Nke Sneakers or Iphones for a dollar a day - after they crash the US Dollar & you lose 80% of wealth your kids will be working in those sweat shops in Upstate New York or Detroit Michigan & the kids in China will be buying the tennis shoes & the Candy Crush Apps.

That's how it was explained to me...

JPMorgan sells New York building to Chinese firm for $725 million

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Not sure how many people are aware but the ChiComms are buying up the US like crazy...

Chinese To Spend Billions On American Real Estate

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Many dead bankers in such a short time = TPTB are cleaning!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just thougt I would throw one more in the mix, as well, since Corzine's son is a consideration.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

CIA official dies in apparent suicide

The first thing that came to my mind was hmm, wonder what connection he had to the dead bankers?

Is it just me?

It did not happen at headquarters, but at a CIA building in Fairfax. He jumped from the 5th floor.

Something odd going on, and one cannot help but think "orders from the top", wherever top might be.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Culling to keep any potential 'rebels' in line?

The more you squeeze...........the more you lose as sure as night follows day!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

I can agree with this, if you take in the "big picture". In fact, considering "the big picture" is totally frightening. Consider all the top Military Brass that has been removed. Several politicians, almost one a month, for 5-7 months died last year, all of them republicans. Then, there was a cleansing on judges and district attorneys. So yeah, in totality, it is frightening, and one must consider the possibility of a link in there, somehow, some way.

Many of these bankers were retired. Remember the huge influx of retiring bankers? We almost... almost ... joked about how they would take their paychecks and huge bonuses and flee the country.

I guess in hindsight, it's not so much a joke anymore.

And, it seems, they are really not doing anything to hide this, or even class it up a bit. You know, cutting brake lines and making it look like an accident. For some reason, many are seeming to buy the "suicide" line. I really have to say, IMNSHO, that I believe this is one of the reasons they are so heavily pushing the "mental illness" angle from everything from shootings, to now, plane disappearances.

I actually tried to point this out about a year ago, and stated it was going to be the line du jeur. It's all about mental instability, now.

And, somehow, the general populace swallows that bait, hook, line, and sinker. Like it is the new normal.

The global picture is enticing, and mysterious, however. One would be foolish to at least not consider all incidents that we have occuring right now as linked. But, the key is to try to discover how.

What one thing could there be that is so threatening, so damaging, that so many must die for? It makes sense, but then, it doesn't - simply because we don't have the answer.

I just cannot see each event as isolated. I believe the best way to take suspicion off of a murder is to shoot up a whole lot of people. Then, be willing to die for that cause. Few people have that type of dedication without heavy influence.

Who was at Fort Hood, twice, that needed to be dead? Who was at the theater in Co. that needed to be dead?

If we can start to link incidents, then perhaps we can find some answers, but then, who wants to be on 'The List'?

edit on 6-4-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Maybe these folks were just hateful folks with no morals, no ethical code or love for the fellow human beings? No clue.

People like that don't fair well anywhere on earth I'd suppose. Those sorta, heartless individuals.

When someone calls for love, pay attention. Someone is saying there is a lack of it.

For those genuine accidents or people feeling so down that they take their own lives, Im sorry life on earth didn't treat you all better. I wish it would have.

edit on 6-4-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The WHO estimates that approximately 1 million people per year commit suicide. Or 16 per 100,000.

The financial services industry in the UK employs 1,045,500 people.

By these numbers if suicide were spread evenly across the population, you would expect over 160 bankers to be killing themselves in the UK alone in the space of a year.

Therefore the only conclusion is that the financial services sector is *significantly* less prone to suicide than other sectors, and there is absolutely zero evidence of any sort of wave of bankers killing themselves because they know something bad is coming.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I don't know if this is related or not, but lately, some CEO of ABN Amro has been publicly explaining how the banking system works. I don't know if this guy is one of them. Obviously, some people wouldn't want that information to be generally known...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Painterz
The WHO estimates that approximately 1 million people per year commit suicide. Or 16 per 100,000.

The financial services industry in the UK employs 1,045,500 people.

By these numbers if suicide were spread evenly across the population, you would expect over 160 bankers to be killing themselves in the UK alone in the space of a year.

Therefore the only conclusion is that the financial services sector is *significantly* less prone to suicide than other sectors, and there is absolutely zero evidence of any sort of wave of bankers killing themselves because they know something bad is coming.
Now there's a pretty faulty argument if I ever saw one. Statistics don't really work the way you're portraying them here.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Cornczech
but TPTB will just try to say we're all crazy....12 suicides in the financial sector...and only the "tin foils" "notice" a link....crazy

Yeah, kinda odd hey?
But ATS is not the Mainstream media lie cooperation. the public is not made aware of things that could upset any balance agenda.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The JP Morgan connection alone is enough to establish a pattern. Oddly when looking these deaths up I am not seeing the usual background details of these men that rip apart their financial and / or possible criminal misconduct.

I look for patterns in everything, the problem I have been running into lately is the lack of common sense details missing from news reports. Most everything I look up or into leaves me with a constant loop of Speculation.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

sarra1833
reply to post by magnum1188

It brings it to 12 now since january: scary thing, on Jan 26th, one died, on Jan 27th, two bankers from different countries killed themselves. They have a listing of all the deaths to date on that link I shared but I'll put it here too:

This brings the sad list of senior financial services exectives who have died in the last few months to 12:

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2 – Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 – Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 – Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 – James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz., the morning of Feb. 19. A family spokesman did not say whatcaused the death

10 – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, commited suicide by jumping in front of LIRR train

11 – Kenneth Bellando, 28, a trader at Levy Capital, formerly investment banking analyst at JPMorgan, jumped to his death from his 6th floor East Side apartment.

12 – Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro found dead at home near Amsterdam with wife and daughter.

Why has nobody made an independent thread of this list on ATS?

We should go sherlock on this!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Of course, like everyone, I'm curious if there is something afoot. But the simple likelihood of stress as a cause can't be dismissed. I mean 22 current or former service members commit suicide everyday. Their stress factors would seem obvious. Maybe our prejudices against bankers or other wealthy elite make it difficult to grasp the stress factors they face?

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I agree! I bet none of them could even load a nail gun. Probably couldn't even start a chainsaw. Now there's a good idea for these bankers and financial scum. Either way, something is definitely going on. How many financial people have killed themselves in years past - per-year? Anyone know?

Oh, and saying that it's "stress" is making me lol. Like nobody else has a high-stress job. If that's the case then coalminers and other job holders should've been offing themselves by the hundreds. No offense but there are many stressful jobs out there but not most of those people do not commit suicide.
edit on 6-4-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Many worked for JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank, enough said.
One of my first jobs was to replicate an existing bronze staircase in Deutche Bank NYC, all $1.2 million of it to go from one floor to the next. I was there for a bit as PM and watched these people work for months, the only stressful thing the upper execs had on their plate was trying to figure out how to spend all the money they made. The office staff was a mess though, I would never put up with the abuse and pressure there jobs had attached to them. They worked for pennies and most were interns who worked for free and a chance for a better job.

Dickenson worked in communications wasn’t directly involved with financial ops.
Bird and Slym, had nothing to do with banking, one was a journalist and Slym was in the automotive industry.
Broeksmit and Stuart, were retired.
I'd have to check some of the more recent ones again, but something is up. Coincidence seems to be in the wind now even if you pull a few names from the list. Money has always been a good indicator of how things are about to go.

A ship catches fire, rats leave the ship, then the ship sinks!

AB

edit on 4/6/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What are you folks suggesting.. that bankers are incapable of committing suicide? Perhaps one or even two of those may have some suspicious circumstances... which may well have nothing to do with the worlds money issues. Bankers deal with money. Money breeds criminal activity. But most are probably just your standard stressed, depressed, gave-up-on-life individuals who ended their own lives.

This means nothing. If an actually inordinate # of bankers were dying... say.. like, dozens.. then I'd get worried.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sarra1833 you quote in your reply to Bilk22,

"So what warrants them being killed if that's the case? What do they all know and have in common etc which would cause someone higher up to want to silence them permanently? And it's not even being hidden - we all find out about it and most people will notice hey, all these suicides? What's up?"

My thoughts, There is a Major Dollar Crash coming soon. I feel it will be this summer. The ones who appear to have been murdered, taken out my their superiors who feared the victims talking too soon. The suicides, well just that. They know it's coming and know it will get real bad real quick....... MPO of course. S+F for You. Syx.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
Not sure how many people are aware but the ChiComms are buying up the US like crazy...

Chinese To Spend Billions On American Real Estate

one reason you have to admire countries with laws that ONLY citizens can own property, especially when the only way to become a citizen is to be born there.

bankers are dropping like flies it would seem. we do know of these because they are sensational bankers-suicide is very news worthy. make you wonder about how many are dieing of "natural causes"? i would think if someone or entity was offing them they would prefer a "natural death" over a suicide where possible to throw off any scent of wrongdoing. unless of course they are wanting to use said deaths to keep others in line. nail gun killing would show they are willing to torture, killing wife and kid, will make a lot of people who would be willing to chance their life, think again when it would also include their family.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join