It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White driver beaten by black mob of 30 in Detroit.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What a Crime; shame they don't live in florida; could have written this off as stand your ground or something, (the robbery being a different issue though). lol (They could mean both the driver and the mob; I-I felt threatened officer h-honest)

really though; its sad/sick; and its probably more of a class issue than anything...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

here4awhile
and if this story were reversed (which it never is these days), national media would be covering it screaming bloody murder...

Is that all white people think about? If that was my kid, 30 people would not be necessary. Just one bullet. Or maybe a full round Idk...

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There are parts of Detroit that just needs to be carpet bombed and start over...give a fck less what happens to THOSE animals.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.courier-journal.com...

So here's a very detailed news story about a wave of mob attacks in Louisville, KY on March 23, 2014. Complete with clear videos of the perps, detailed descriptions of the exact crimes committed, by whom and on whom.

These incidents include all the greatest hits; attack on a 61 year old man in front of his family, flash mobbing stores, an attack on a young woman(she can be seen bleeding and crying in the convenience store video).

If you like "urban youth" mob violence you'll love this link. Be careful as you watch the videos that you don't notice the race of the perpetrators, because remember they're "youths" and "youths" are always getting up to crazy hijinks.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Why is this thread being allowed to continue? When did ATS become the new stormfront?

A man was attacked by idiots...these idiots were black...so let's label all blacks as animals..etc...

You wonder why these people have so much pent up hate...they are also stereotyping white people by thinking everyone one of them thinks like the people in this thread.

Every group of kids does something stupid all the time..just look all over YouTube...the majority of the videos are of white people making asses of themselves or doing something stupid all the time.

Does this mean the entire white race is idiotic...NO.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

I know how you fix this ... you hire a bunch of politically correct white dudes who are afraid of the label "Racist."

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Making a video of you making an ass of yourself is very different from trying to kill someone. You seem to be confusing a trend of deadly serious mob violence with entirely unrelated topics involving white people puting videos on youtube. People on this thread are rightfully concerned, why are you advocating it being shut down? Or are you one of these people that gets very uncomfortable when race is discussed?

"Something stupid", yes beating someone savagely is typical teen stupidity and can be written off as such.
edit on 5-4-2014 by hammanderr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

hammanderr

Making a video of you making an ass of yourself is very different from trying to kill someone. You seem to be confusing a trend of deadly serious mob violence with entirely unrelated topics involving white people puting videos on youtube. People on this thread are rightfully concerned, why are you advocating it being shut down? Or are you one of these people that gets very uncomfortable when race is discussed?

"Something stupid", yes beating someone savagely is typical teen stupidity and can be written off as such.

This thread seems to be just for pissed off white people to rant and rave race crap.... No facts about what actually happen to the kid who got hit. It's just "white guy gets beat by black mob" So what??

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

3u40r15m

hammanderr

This thread seems to be just for pissed off white people to rant and rave race crap.... No facts about what actually happen to the kid who got hit. It's just "white guy gets beat by black mob" So what??

Excuse you? There are more than just "white people" commenting on this and not all of them have been angry at the ethnicity of the perps. And for your informations HOMO SAPIENS are the only "race" on the planet actually. You yourself are perpetuating the hate with your comments about angry white people. If you read the entire thread you would had seen they did post what happenned to the kid.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

yuppa

3u40r15m

hammanderr

Excuse you? There are more than just "white people" commenting on this and not all of them have been angry at the ethnicity of the perps. And for your informations HOMO SAPIENS are the only "race" on the planet actually. You yourself are perpetuating the hate with your comments about angry white people. If you read the entire thread you would had seen they did post what happenned to the kid.

That's right. People get in wrecks every day ... some of them fatal. What isn't normal is a mob of Animals descending on a human being to beat him into a coma. This is what one expects in a third world country.

As painful as this May be for some to realize, this IS a racial issue. Enough with being politically correct and follow the motto of this website.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

We don't need some people in Detroit.

I spent my morning watching 1st and 2nd graders compete in a Math Bee at MLK High School. A white kid (my nephew
) came in 3rd, an African American kid came in 2nd, and a little Hispanic girl won the event. The kids didn't see color nor did any of the parents in the seats. We offered praise for the babies on stage and praise for each other for bringing the kids.

Detroit needs a lot of things. We are making our way back from where we were when I was a kid growing up here. We have a long way to go. We will get there.

edit on 6-4-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

yuppa

3u40r15m

hammanderr

I read the thread and 80% of it is angry white people I don't care what you say. So what do you put as race on applications HOMO?
Aright I'm ammused, thank you. Off to visit the cousin of death. ZZzz

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

hammanderr

If you like "urban youth" mob violence you'll love this link. Be careful as you watch the videos that you don't notice the race of the perpetrators, because remember they're "youths" and "youths" are always getting up to crazy hijinks.

I relish the day the urban youth crosses my path...I have 4 clips 19 shots each...with a very happy trig finger.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Wow ..just came right on an admitted to being a coward.

So your just waiting for an opportunity to shoot a black kid? Skittles and ice tea would be your reason I suppose. Zimmerman copycat.

edit on 6-4-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Let's not all get too emotional here. We can talk like big kids.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Fisherr
This word..
"Robbed"
Says a lot about the people who done it.

Exactly..there was a thread about a girl who recieved a beating because thre people felt "threatend" by the fact she was using her new google glasses to tape her friends in a bar.
They were so threatend, they three gave her a kicking AND ROBBED HER...

Trash, white or black, and using the kids accident as an excuse is disgusting.

His gear will probably end up in American jewelry and loan. I hope Les rings the cops !!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

200Plus
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

We don't need some people in Detroit.

I spent my morning watching 1st and 2nd graders compete in a Math Bee at MLK High School. A white kid (my nephew
) came in 3rd, an African American kid came in 2nd, and a little Hispanic girl won the event. The kids didn't see color nor did any of the parents in the seats. We offered praise for the babies on stage and praise for each other for bringing the kids.

Detroit needs a lot of things. We are making our way back from where we were when I was a kid growing up here. We have a long way to go. We will get there.

edit on 6-4-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

While sh+t like this happens in the streets of Detroit, im sorry, your not going anywhere but further down.

What future do these kids have in a city where 30 people jump an old man, beat him to a pulp and rob him, using a kid being run over as an excuse ??

If you want your kids to get on in life, i'd try and get out of dodge.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
I was wondering what happened to the kid? Did he live? I just sort of saw a bunch of race baiting and didn't notice anything written about the boy? Not that I condone what happened to the driver or anything, but I'd probably beat your ass too if you hit my family that fast. It would be my first instinct to be honest.

Really - really !!!
Even if your loved one ran out in front of the car / truck / train etc ...
Really ... you 'd beat the driver up !!!! You need anger management and aggression management.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

solarstorm

hammanderr

I relish the day the urban youth crosses my path...I have 4 clips 19 shots each...with a very happy trig finger.

Your four clips wouldnt do #. These youngsters nowadays would be more than happy to shut your ass up.

Karma makes its rounds and now its everyones turn, mainly "white" people. 20, 30, 40+ years ago your people did this # all the time (nowadays too its just swept under the rug). MUCH worse for even dumber reasons. Shut that s*it up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join