It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White driver beaten by black mob of 30 in Detroit.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Sounds like they're already to that point in Detroit and Chicago. There are areas that never get patrolled in both. I seen something recently that estimated the number of gang members in Chicago at a minimum of 70 thousand. If they were to unite in common cause all bets are off. They're better armed than the cops and have no safety procedures or escalation of force requirements either. The potential truly is there to see something on par with Bane taking the entire city hostage in the Dark Knight Rises, or making a coked up, shermed out attempt at such.

You have to wonder if the rumors about martial law and soldiers being asked if they'd confiscate firearms and fire on American citizens have any veracity to them. And If so, used for the purposes of cleaning out these cesspools not normal legally owned firearms by patriot types, hunters or home defenders, would anyone take issue with that? I'd bet they'd find more AK's in D-town than Kandahar.

I know second hand knowledge is about as credible as all the imminent dangers exposed by the infamous DHS Inside Source oft quoted but I have it on the authority of someone I trust implicitly that Mexican cartels are operating heavily in the dirty trifecta of Detroit, Flint and Saginaw.

Wait til our garden variety thug life's become Journeyman in the fine art of decapitation and trained in community relations by the same types raiding rehab facilities and murdering everyone. Its not good.
edit on 4-4-2014 by QuestioningDude because: FTA

edit on 4-4-2014 by QuestioningDude because: clarification

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

blueyezblkdragon
You know what everyone shares the blame here. Seriously, had you're own kid been hit by a car wouldn't you feel like throwing punches?

Um, no. If the guy was driving like a maniac and hit my kid on a crosswalk, took off, and didn't return to help, then yes, I'd probably want to hospitalize him. However, if my kid was running across a busy street and runs right out in front of a car, who couldn't possibly stop, and the guy, obviously feeling horrified, immediately stopped and jumped out to help, feeling horribly guilty despite the fact it wasn't his fault, then no. But then again, I'm a rational person, even in a crisis, and even when angered or surprised, do not resort to animalistic violence.

Something similar happened to my cousin. Naturally, she had been told repeatedly not to run in the middle of the street, to look both ways when crossing, to make sure she was seen. Instead, she decided one day to run across the street to her friend's house, and ran from behind a parked car, right in the path of an oncoming car. Thankfully, it was a residential street, and the guy was only doing 20 MPH. My cousin got a broken leg and some serious road rash, but was otherwise uninjured. The guy immediately stopped, jumped out of the car, and went straight to her. He was obviously shaken, and was trying to see how badly she was hurt. He even put his jacket over her leg while she was crying. My aunt ran outside as she heard my cousin screaming. Did she decide to start wailing on this guy? No. Nor did any of the neighbors. They all; went out to see how badly my cousin was hurt, and all wanted to help. The guy that hit her kept apologizing, and offered to take them both to the hospital. Someone had already called the cops and ambulance, and my aunt decided to wait for them while checking the severity of my cousin's injuries and trying to comfort her. The ambulance came, and took them to the hospital. The guy stayed around to give his statement to the cops, and said he would pay the medical bills. One of the neighbors told him it wasn't his fault, and brought him out a cup of coffee and let him use her phone so he could call his wife and let her know what was going on. No one attacked him.

Was this some nice, quiet, idylic white suburban neighborhood? No, it was a very mixed, very poor neighborhood of Vietnamese, Black people, Samoans, Chinese, Mexicans, and Cambodians, with a few whites sprinkled here and there. No one attacked, no one got violent and angry. They behaved like civilized human beings.

So please, people, stop throwing the race card around. The behavior of these people has nothing to do with them being black, and the driver white. It had everything to do with these people being animals, behaving like animals.

Violent, subhuman dirtbags come in every color, creed, shape, and size.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My question is...What is a white man doing in Detroit in the first place?

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Lucky it wasnt a Jew, otherwise the U.S Army would have made Detroit look like Dresden

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
oh ! it already looks like Dresden

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You talk about role reversal here you go , guess since it was awhile ago it doesn't matter to most

Lynching in the US

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wombatta

Especially on Devils Night

Slightly off topic, while living down there I learned that the majority of the house fires are set by people trying to rid their neighborhoods of crack dens and empty houses used as hunting blinds by rapists. The media always portrays it as thugs going on burning sprees, which I'm sure also happens, without mentioning the eleven year old that was previously raped in the burning house.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Yes they would seem to make us remember that we are not all equal. Well as long as you live in America.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The first thing I thought when I heard about this was that the child was being used by the adults in order to make a car stop, it happens all the time in Detroit. They get kids to run out in the street in front of a car or they have a woman pretending to be in distress run out in the street in front of you and flag you down and when you stop they rob you and beat you. I'm not saying that's what happened because I wasn't there but it's not uncommon. Either way I hope the kid and the adult recover although from what I'm hearing on the news the adult is not doing so well right now.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

This pisses me off so much i want to go grab a baseball bat!
edit on 4-4-2014 by PaJoe52 because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm not one to spew hate but my attitude has been changing towards this kind of stuff. I live 2 blocks north of Detroit. It use to be an all white neighborhood. When my grandmother had this house built in the 70's the Realtor told my grandmother she's going to wake up one day and her neighbors were going to have one hell of a tan. The more and more my neighborhood becomes racially integrated the less I can turn a blind eye to our differences. White people commit crime too but the black people around here are inherently prone to it. When I go out I feel I have less of a chance of being robbed by a white person then I do I black person. I really dislike stereotyping someone because the color of there skin but I have to for my own safety.

Every store in my area that stays open after dark has been robbed. My cousin works at the dollar store and it's been robbed twice at gun point. I pick him up every night after work. I worry one day I'm going to pick him up and he'll be executed in the back room. His work is only 1/2 a mile away but I can't let him walk home from work. He'll get stabbed or jumped. My ex girlfriends 17 year old sister was at the corner gas station on prom night. Two thugs were hitting on her in front of her date. She told them off and one of them stabbed her in the throat. The stuff that goes on just makes me sick. I've had it with the black community in my area.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

This is what it looks like to me. The boy only suffered minor injuries, so he must have only glanced off of the car. It looks to me like he bounced off of the side of the truck, and did not actually get hit. I don't see how the kid could have survived if he had gotten in front of the truck going at that speed.

I wouldn't have stopped under those circumstances. Call 911 and report the incident.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just heard the latest news on this on a local radio station (WJR 760 AM). Steve Utash is in a medically induced coma, condition is critical and the outlook isn't good, whatever that means.

The child suffered minor injuries and will fully recover.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Goteborg
I just heard the latest news on this on a local radio station (WJR 760 AM). Steve Utash is in a medically induced coma, condition is critical and the outlook isn't good, whatever that means.

The child suffered minor injuries and will fully recover.

Damn. The poor Utash family.

As another poster stated, this is going to make people think twice about stopping to help. All because of a bunch of sub-human animals that thrive off the mob mentality

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

wantsome
This is from the local news here in Detroit. The man was just driving along on a major road when a kid darted out infront of him. There was nothing the driver could do nor was he at fault. After hitting the little boy the driver stopped to help. A mob of 30 people beat stomped robbed and left the man for dead.

Heres a couple links.

www.wxyz.com...

www.wxyz.com...

www.clickondetroit.com...

edit on 4-4-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

I suppose its not racism when blacks attack whites - unlike if it were the other way round???? Honest question and observation.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Some things need no lengthy reply or analysis, bottom line is these kids were completely out of line, they witnessed how it happened and surely they knew that truck did not veer to the curve to hit one of them, clearly the kid carlessly jumped and judging by the timing, there is no way he could not have seen the truck at the speed it was going, they were completely wrong to jump the driver for this when he stopped to render aid or do what he has to according to law, no excuses, complete ignorance.
edit on 5-4-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
What if the kid didn't actually get hit, but slapped the side of the truck and fell down pretending to have been hit.

This was a ruse pulled to see if they could get the guy to stop, so his friends could beat the guy up and take his money.

It wouldn't be the first time, but in this situation, help arrived before they could get away.

This would make the kid that supposedly got hit by the car an accessory to the crime.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

VirusGuard
Steady on boys you cannot have a race war until we raise the flag.

Make no mistake both sides are being played and you should go after those holding the starting flag

It's not about race. It's about a man being beaten into a coma.

Funny that people like you bring up "race war" when things like this happen.

What was that you said about a "starting flag"?

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Mistressofspice
"People (all People) need to:
1. Stop hating
2. Stop blaming
3. Start taking responsibility for their actions
4. Start using common sense
5. Start caring "

Murgatroid

"Sure you're right about perhaps not happening soon, but it is GOING to happen and probably in most of our lifetimes. "

I really hope it does happen in our lifetime. In the meantime, maybe some of the people here will think twice before they let a nasty comment fly and catch themselves and think before they act. If I (we) get lucky maybe some people will repeat it to others. One person at a time, one thought at a time.

In the meantime, I think this situation has proven that two wrongs do not make a right. People's efforts should be concentrating on what can be done to right the wrong done to the boy (being hit be the car) and what can be done to right the wrong done to the man (being beat up by a mob).
edit on 5-4-2014 by mistressofspice because: Misquoted; wanted to fix quote.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Two young men have been arrested in relation to the beating:

www.wxyz.com...

Police say a 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old boy were taken into custody this morning at their homes. We are told they are not family members of the boy who was hit.

Police are still looking for the rest of the 10-12 people believed to have taken part in the attack.

We already know that there were adults involved in this. Funny how the minors were given up so quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join