It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

Great to have you here Jesse, thank you for your service, and your entertainment, your voice for the people, your inspiration to many others.
I do have one question, I don't recall or not that I know of if you ever did a show on Hollow Earth theory, or anything in that respect. I would gladly like to hear a reply on this topic. Like I said I wasn't sure if you did a show on this or not.
With all my respect, and honor
Merlyn2014

Thank you. And with all due respect and honor, I don't know a damn thing about it, that's why I didn't do a show on it.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello sir, in view of the fact that there was too much uranium in the dust of the Twin Towers and that the US Navy is a leader in researching new ways of blowing things up (your specialty, correct), do you think that the Navy was involved in the destruction of the towers, possibly using depleted uranium shaped charges?

Edit: Sorry if that's a zinger, but hey, what are Seals for?
edit on 1-4-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Your Honor,

I racked my brain to determine which among the thousands of questions I have, I might ask. But in the end the pragmatist in me thinks it's best to appeal to your wisdom, rather than recollection.
As veterans, my wife and I are in the hopper for homelessness, a frightening prospect which I am sure between us, and family and friends, we will overcome somehow (I still believe in community.) At the moment we are foreclosed upon in NY and I see no way to continue here, where I grew up.
Would you have a state in mind that you would recommend to move to, as someone who now relies on veterans services to survive? Some states are clearly treating their citizens better than others, and I suspect you know which may be 'best.' I would love to hear your ideas.

PS - I won't hold you responsible for whatever happens should I act on your recommendation!

Thank you, because I have to admit that I'm no expert on VA services or which states provide the best. They have a big, brand new VA hospital in south Minneapolis, but I couldn't tell you which state to go to for the best veteran services. I don't have an opinion on it, because I've never been asked about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Ventura!
Do you believe in extra-terrestrials/aliens, in terms that they might be our engineers that came to Earth eons ago and influenced our evolution or that maybe they still walk among us?
Thanks.

(Even though you might state that you are not an expert on this topic, I'd like to hear your opinion.)
edit on 1-4-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
if you wanted to run for President, first you would have to bring down the whole chain of corruption within the government and media.

I can't imagine TPTB would want you spoiling their game.

After all the american people don't chose who becomes president, they are already decided by the elite.

edit on 1-4-2014 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Jesse,
What was it like being on a tag team with Randy "Macho-Man" Savage?
Just kidding.
Since so many questions are being asked, I'll skip the questions and just tell you that I
have a great deal of respect for you. I think you are the living embodiment of our
Founding Fathers' character and virtues.
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.
Edward Abbey

We only did a couple of tag matches together, but he was a wonderful performer. He had one of the best gimmicks in the history of wrestling. I enjoyed being his partner the few times we teamed up, he was a wonderful wrestling performer and a total professional. And thank you!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What do you think about the International Corporate Bankers now after the whole 2008 fiasco, and the continuing great recession?

I've never been a fan of the Federal Reserve, because our Constitution said there isn't supposed to be a central bank. But now we have a central bank. It's always dangerous when bankers control the future.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Jesse,

Thanks for offering some of your time with us wee folk here on ATS. Since you are an entertainer and identify yourself as such, I really didnt see any need to ask you about certain woo woo topics. However, after reading your responses I have to say I am very impressed by the way you hold yourself and your very candid responses. So I have decided to ask you a question after all, assuming you have time to address it.

Throughout recorded history empires have sprung up and stretched themselves as far as they could go. Every time they over reach and ultimately fall within their own footprint. Even as we 'evolve' over the decades and centuries we still find ourselves essentially in the same position we always have. Revolutions take down corrupt governments only to be replaced by an equal corrupt system. Power corrupts and all that....

Do you think its plausible a control system has been put it place for all of humanity by either some super elites spanning centuries or perhaps aliens and/or gods?

Can't shake the feeling we have been duped since the beginning of recorded time. Surely we humans are creative enough to create a system that empowers everyone instead of imprisoning everyone. Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidLucinda

'Ello Govna!

You have a very interesting life with many accomlishments; Navy Seal, wrestler, Governor, father etc..
What is the accomplishment yu are mot proud of and why?

You are awesome sir!

I hate to give a political answer, but I've been asked this before. I'm proud of all of them equally at those times they happened. I'm proud of my wrestling career, my political career, my SEAL training, everything. You grow and change throughout life, so I can't say I'm more proud of one accomplishment over another.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

So Jessie which side do you lean on the global warming debate rife on ATS at the moment?.
Is it happening? is it man made?
Thoughts?.

I'm on the side that simply that it's real. The least amount we pollute the better. Regardless if you believe in it or not, pollution is a bad thing. The more we can do to pollute less the better. I tend to think that global warming is real. We see signs of it in volatile weather today. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems worse today that it was 20 years ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Hello sir,

What do you think is the best course of action to solve Crimea crisis and to handle Russia expansion into other countries?

The best course of action is completely diplomatic. Let's keep talking. Nothing they do should result in war.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Ventura, forgive me if this question has been answered already, there are alot...

What is your view on Sasquatch, do you think something is out there?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Mr. Mayor, Mr. Governor, Mr. Ventura -

As a Minnesotan from Brooklyn Park, I say Thank You for your service.
Question: Can you update us on the FEMA Camp/FEMA Coffin/General FEMA situation as of late?
Thank you.
Jeremy

Well Jeremy, I can't. We did the initial investigation, we found and located the FEMA camps. I have done no further investigation. Since then my life has taken on a different route. Now that I'm down here off the grid, I can't investigate FEMA camps, while I'm thousands of miles from the US border.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

Mr. Ventura,

Thank you for taking the time to come here!!

Given the state of affairs both here and around the world, what advice would you give to a young person who is thinking of joining the military/LEO? Would you join in today's world? Why/why not?

My advice to anyone joining joining the military is this... it's still an honorable thing to do. And I would state this: Just remember at all times that you will take an oath to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights from all enemies foreign and domestic. Always, ALWAYS remember that oath you will take. That's the most important thing you will do. If you are asked to violate the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, always remember the oath you took to protect it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hello mr Ventura,

Like many before me on this forum, it is a honor to have you here at ATS. My question is maybe a little personal but I ask you anyway. If you don't feel like answering just skip my question....(nobody but me will notice...ha,ha). It doesn't matter to me, you will be and stay my friend anyways..
I assume Arnold Swartzenegger is your friend and I wonder how you feel about him being the governor of California and while holding this public office he is visiting the Bohemian grove. Did you ever discussed his membership and does it affect your friendship?
Thanks for reading my question and would like to shake your hand whenever you ever visit The Netherlands.

First of all I have to confess, I haven't spoke to Arnold since he became governor. That answers it all, I have no idea what he's doing now.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

As a Brit, I have to ask...Are you going to miss Pierce Morgan much?

Rainbows
Jane

Hahaha. No, I don't think I miss him too much. I just grown accustomed to him, but now he's gone, so I guess I'll have to grow accustomed to his replacement. They haven't called to ask me to replace him yet!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Its an honor to be able to ask you a question Mr. Ventura.

I was wondering what you think about the idea to collectively stop paying federal taxes to an out of control government. Its the only non violent means of protest I can think of that would make an impact and get lawmakers attention. I don't know if there is a movement for that or if it has been discussed, just crossed my mind one day. I think the gov. understands that it could cause quite a problem and that is why IRS workers were being trained to use fire arms.
Anyway, thank you for your time and all that you do to help society.
Sincerely,
Brennan

It might be a good idea, but plan on spending some time in jail i if you exercise it. They don't look too highly on people that don't pay their taxes. I'd say you should reassess your situation and find another way.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's an honor to be speaking with you Mr. Ventura and what I've read has been what I expected from you...honesty! I can't help but read each response in my head to your voice...kind of like that Morgan Freeman affect, lol.

I grew up a huge wrestling fan in the 80's and 90's. Is there anything conspiracy wise or otherwise just plain interesting that you think a typical wrestling fan might find fascinating in the world of wrestling?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join