It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi Jesse!

Very big fan from Australia here, me & my partner love how real and straight to the point you are, no nonsense. Our question for you is in your opinion why are the governments allowed to control all the mainstream media is there any laws that protect us from their brainwashing us for their benefits , id think not so how do you think people go at trying to stop it?

Thanks for dropping by ATS!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hello Jesse... I've been a fan for 30-odd years.

Question:

How is it that so many seemingly intelligent people can ignore such obvious conspiracies such as 911?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm not convinced That signing up for this ''Obamacare'' is in our best Interesting. As of today I gave not signed up and now wonder what can happen to me if I don't

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Greetings Captain Freedom, I'm a big fan of your show #Offthegrid and my question is why has the layout of #Offthegrid's web page been changed from pretty simple to almost confusing?

First it displayed the episodes chronologically by date, which was simple because I could watch each episode and catch the ones i missed without lookin' too hard. Then they divided all the episodes into different sections and removed the dates to give them numbers. So now I have to look through each individual section and try to figure exactly which episodes are the ones I missed by memorizing and counting the numbers etc.

I know it's not a big deal but why can't there just be a section at the top of the front page that shows your episodes, in order, by date. Why do they have to take something simple and make it more complicated?
edit on 31-3-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow! That was greatness.

We're going to close the thread to give the Gov a chance to catch up tomorrow when he returns.

Stay tuned...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The thread is open now for today's session, remember only one question per member and if you asked one yesterday please don't ask another today, let you fellow members have a shot at getting their questions in.

Jesse will be on the site in about an hour to answer more questions.

ENJOY!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

[Jesse, Mr. Governor,
Only because we are in a declared state of war resulting from the "war on terror" are some of the government's actions legal if not actually, lawful.
Isn't our first action as a push back, to provide a petition for Congress to rescind that declaration of war?
I fear we will never restore our great government without this as a 'first step'...what do you think?
RichRiggsUSA]

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi Jesse. Loving your work.

My question is a rather sharp two edged sword which involves everyone, and I would like your opinion on it from the perspective of a politician, an entertainer, a free thinker and of course a man of business.
Humanity is developing in an age leading towards a technological revolution. Our lives are becoming more involved with technology and it's advancements. The greatest tool of communication humans have ever created is the internet. With this comes instant access to both information and entertainment.
However, we have agencies and government sanctioned companies spying, censoring and punishing people who may access "sensitive" information or freely download pirated entertainment. Instead of developing new business strategies or forms of social engineering to allow their own growth with the evolution of society, they are holding society back.

We cannot all drop off the grid, but nor can we continue to allow the enforcement of strict penalties and punishing of people who use technology to their advantage or advantage of others.
Do you have your own your thoughts for change?
How we deal with this today will effect our tomorrow.

Peace and Respect,
Gear.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Good afternoon Governor and thank you for your time.

What advice would you give to someone wanting to run for office, that has a true desire to serve, but may not have the money or backing of one of the major parties?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Mr. Ventura,

As I'm sure you know, our monetary-economic system requires perpetual growth. A finite planet with finite resources cannot possibly sustain perpetual growth.

As President, what changes would you attempt to make to the monetary-economic system, if any, to accommodate a finite planet with finite resources?

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
don't you think if anyone was saying anything they shouldn't be saying
..they would've been snuffed out?

i liked what you said to the haarp security guard that time
God bless you and stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Governor, Welcome to ATS.

I am also a Vet and one of the conspiracies (or theory) that I imagine is that the VA system is intentionally broken. It took 15+ years for them to accept that people were dying from Agent Orange, another 15 years to accept Gulf War syndrome and even fought against PTSD & TBI for some time. Trying to get a evaluation takes a lot of time and effort with long wait times in between.

Do you think that the VA intentionally drags their feet in the hopes that many Vets seeking help will die before they can receive it thus saving the Government money?
edit on 1-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Welcome Back To ATS, Governor! :-)

You've stated here that future hopes for change in the US are associated with the internet, non-violence, & the American people...

Given that, can you give us some visionary ideas on how to accomplish this specifically via the "tools" the working people have ( goals, strategies, implementation: Constitutional reform, Boycotting certain corporations, Protests, Moves for Internet Voting, etc.) ???

Thank you for your contributions, & please hang around & participate when your time/inclination allows...:-)

edit on 1-4-2014 by BurningSpearess because: Reply to THE MAN...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Good afternoon sir.

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for your service, and thanks for hanging out with us, it's been fun.

i have a number of things i'd like to ask you, but since i am (infuriatingly so, i might add) limited to just one question, i may as well not waste it, asking about truTV, i doubt you'd be able to talk about it anyway..

Question: What are your thoughts on numbers stations, and have you ever considered doing a show about them?

personally, i think they're kinda creepy, and ominous..

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Ventura

Do you believe and I will use our current President for example that like he those that run for office at least in the beginning are genuine around their desire to make things better for us? Do they go in and realize that their is no way to change the system and essentially become part of the machine that continues to put corporations ahead of the people?

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join