It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Right in back"

Can i ask please what are your beliefs of Hollow Earth and the expeditions there that have been ongoing, I undrstand there has been one planned just recently, any thoughts sir.....?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Mr Ventura, with the high rate of politicians lying, why do they even bother to give speeches? On a related note I know people could bet on outcomes of a truthful speech about the economy, war etcetera etcetera.

edit on 1-4-2014 by mattsawaufo because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hello Governor,

I want to first thank you for coming here.

As a nation, and at this moment and time, we stand on the precipice of conflict. For years, we have talked and talked about how there's an elite group of people that runs the show, and then there's us, the laymen. I think it's best outlined by the economic disparity here in the US. The middle class, such as it is now, is virtually gone. This situation has created an atmosphere full of vitriol and disgust. We have a president that espouses change, and brings no such thing. To one of us laymen, the situation seems completely hopeless.

My question is, What more can we do to fix the problems that plague us? How do we cure the wave of Apathy that has swept over the People of this once great nation?

TheBorg
edit on 1-4-2014 by TheBorg because: typo.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Whats your top 5 music albums?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your time & consideration Gov Ventura.

It's long understood the third rail of politics is commenting on Native American issues, worse than that publicly commenting on bigfoot. This is one of those questions that is easily dismissed, but I'm asking anyways. As Governor of Minnesota if desired I'd assume most departments would have to answer to your office if you requested it? ( fish & game depts specifically) There have been numerous reports of Bigfoot in MNs north, in the Lake Vermillion, Crane lake area. Did you ever look into this subject out of personal curiosity?

I understand the sagacity of " not commenting on hypotheticals" which I respect as it would be the sensible thing to do, however being the Governor surely has some perks, one of which is knowing everything about what goes on.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

Hi Jesse ( or James) which ever name you prefer, I have just a brief question because it interests me personally..

What's your whole take on the UFO/Extra-terrestrial phenomena?

Thank's for being here.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello Jesse Ventura!

First off I'd like to thank you for taking the time to answer our questions on here. I have a just one question to ask you. What do you think about the confession Ibragim Todashev wrote about his involvement in the triple murders and the actual evidence from the crime scene? Just curious!

Thank you again for your time!
edit on 1-4-2014 by cskye43 because: I wanted to make a grammer correction and take out a question mark.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hi Jesse.. i have a question.
whats your take on the missing MH370 airplane?
what do you think happened?

thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello Jesse,
Do you believe that Osama bin Laden was really killed on that raid into Pakistan, and not already dead long beforehand?
Thanks for your visit here.
Mike

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Good question mike, I look forward to the reply to this.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What's your take on NATO supporting the jihadist in Syria, and do you think the end justifies means by arming our so called enemies?

link   

link   
Mr. Ventura, I hope I am not too late.

When Obama was president elect, it was reported on the CBC in Canada that he will spend some time being briefed by the FBI on everything the president knows before he takes office.

My question is: Is this briefing just about the operations as president, like security and launch codes? or is there information given to the president elect that might change his or her ability to make good on campaign promises?

Do you know any details, or even the official title of that briefing and what are your thoughts on that?

It was years ago and only a short news clip so I can not recall the exact length if the briefing but I believe it was reported that it lasted a week or so.
edit on 1-4-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

When I woke up this morning and saw this thread, I wasn't sure if it was April Fools or Christmas Day.

Thank you Mr. Ventura for gracing us in this forum. And thank you ATS for this opportunity.

My question; what is your favorite sports team?

thank you.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura, greetings from across the pond.

It's not every day you get to speak to a god damn sexual tyranosaurus like yourself

Super soldiers. Have you any info or know of any enhanced humans?

Keep up the great work.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do you have any interest in the metaphysical or do you contemplate things solely around conspiracies?

I have an insane interest in both, myself.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thank you so very much for your time and consideration in taking our questions.

I would ask what you would say would happen, should people decide to make the necessary changes in our government, by way of reaction by said government?

Knowing that once power is acquired those who hold it are loathe to relinquish that grasp.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Mr. Ventura,

It feels like there is a collapse coming. Do you have an opinion on the nature of this collapse? Specifically, do TPTB try to engineer the collapse to have less of an impact on their population, or is it engineered to provide maximum opportunity for control of their population? Does your vast experience offer any insight to the timelines associated with an artificial or natural collapse of the dollar?

You have my vote, thank you for your time!

And thanks most of all for being REAL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Afternoon Governor - What are your thoughts on the coverup of the Seal team 6 chopper downing in Afghanistan, the bodies being cremated and the black box recording device being lost in a river? thanks

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join