It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesse Ventura, Ask Me Anything.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

I saw on your conspiracy theory show that you guys were looking at ats for research. (might even be a thread on that)
Did you join because of that show and the research?
If so,I'm glad you did.

Again,thanks for doing this ask me anything thread.

link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Hello Jesse, I still remember you from the good ole' days of wrestling, what a different world it was!
I didn't know you were considering a presidential run. Given all the negative connotations being on a site dedicated to conspiracies might direct toward you in a candidacy and having taken part in your tv shows, also related to such topics. What would you have to say to your opponents when being attacked for such participation. As you know quite well media/people tend to make use of these topics as a scapegoat for personal assassinations, especially when running for office?

Keep searching, if that is who you are. . . thanx!

First of all, I don't believe they've ever attacked me with this, because I can counter that by asking them questions that will make them so uncomfortable that they'll drop it. I have no fear of that whatsoever, because I don't live in a glasshouse.

They wouldn't dare bring these things up, because they don't want to discuss these topics. They would rather let it lie.
edit on 4-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi Jesse,
Thanks for everything you have done, bringing and sharing knowledge.

My question :-
If you could have a few beers and talk openly on any subject with anybody living or dead who would it be? Would you ask them about a particular conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesseVentura

My apologies if this has been asked already.....

Do you have any opinions/knowledge on 'Depopulation' ?

Touchy subject for many people not wanting to think that their government officials can think of doing this
But .... some say that the TPTB are wanting to --or already in process of-- thinning the population globally as well as sterilization due to shortage of food supply compared number to the of people world wide

Even Bill Gates and his wife have been mentioned when it comes to this topic via vaccines

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for being here and hope you come back to 'AMA' again for another session

Much respect~
snarky

------------------

ETA: If you did run for president and won, think the CIA would pay you a visit again?! LOL
Wish you were president, maybe our country could get back on the right track

edit on 1-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

link   
Dear Mr. Ventura,

I sincerely hope that you run for POTUS because if you ran independent, you are probably the ONLY person who could break through the media 'glass ceiling' on our 2 party system.

You are the only person I can think of that they CAN'T ignore. You have the backround in entertainment and polotics with a huge following in the alternative arenas.

You speak politics, the media is all over it because you are not typical.

You have a voice for those that don't. Especially veterans.

I Hope you run. [I'd vote for you] If for no other reason than to break that 2 party system in the public arena to give other independents a chance.

please consider it. [no, not a fan of previous endeveours, but HIGHLY respect what you did on the political front. You ARE a voice and are looked up to because you are not afraid to speak your mind and have Not forgotten your roots]

Thank you for what you have done and all you do..
Welcome to ATS and thank you.

yours truly,
one who has lived both sides

PS......Not asking you to respond to this, just consider it. Also ...thank you for answering my son's question earlier!

edit on 1-4-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by krazyiven

Hi Mr Ventura! Big fan of yours! I wanted to just ask a non ATS question that you might be able to help me with! I was in the Army since I was 18 and after Iraq and coming home I am now trying to pursue a career in the entertainment industry in Hollywood!! At the age of 31! Sir!! You have been someone that has done everything and pretty much know lots of everything. I know its a very vague question that I am asking but I feel lots of politics are considered before people make it in the business. Can you tell me if hard work and perseverance is enough?? Any advice if can be given would be greatly appreciated!!

Hard work and perseverance is a good thing and always do it, but it's also going to require some luck. Being in the right place at the right time.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am sorry if this has been asked of you already, but I wanted to know if you think your 'Death Ray' episode of Conspiracy Theory was largely responsible for that year-long delay in getting Season 3 out and if you have any more thoughts/information about Dr. Fred Bell's mysterious death.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Continuity of We The People
versus
Continuity of Government & Operations:

As strategic targets the elected representatives of federal government, may be eliminated before Continuity of Government & Operations can be enacted.

What is your disposition on this; Should a new elect, rebudget federal spending and funding, to establish equivalent contingencies for "We The People" also?

Thank you for your time, very much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Missmissie173

Greetings Mr. Governor:

Thank you for your service, and as well, thanks for your intelligent and entertaining take on all things conspiracy. I will happily take the label of "fan poodle" cause I think you are a heck of a guy!

My Question - Do you believe in the Paranormal, and if you do, have you seen evidence of such in regards to conspiracies you have investigated?

Bests,

MissMissie

I've had one experience in my life that I can't explain. Apparently, the Governor's Residence in Minnesota is allegedly haunted. I had one experience there that leads me to believe that it might be. To tell that story, I'd have to do it on my show, because the story is too long.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Hello jesse,just a quick one before i read the whole thread.
What circumstances in history upset you the most?
Thanks and welcome big guy

JFK's murder.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Hello jesse,just a quick one before i read the whole thread.
What circumstances in history upset you the most?
Thanks and welcome big guy

If they can kill the president and get away with it, what can't they do. And I don't know who "they" is.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gov. Ventura. How exciting it is to have you here to speak with us.

I'd like to start off with first saying, I'd love to see you run for President and be a fly on the wall when they tried to take you to the woodshed. LOL.

I'm into the paranormal and supernatural. My question is, have you had any experiences that you consider weird or unexplainable, and what do you think is the most wild, far out, downright unlikely conspiracy out there?

It's an honor to have you with us at ATS, and I hope your experience here is fun!

CdT
edit on 1-4-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Capeable

Even if you won the presidency , don't you think the people who actually run the country ( who ever they really are) could corrupt you too ?

I don't think so. But it would depend on if it they could corrupt YOU. You the people would have to remain by my side and stay vigilant along with me. The pressure is on the people, not me.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whity458

As a big follower of you from the UK.
I think you would make a good president but are you not worried about being taken out?
The government is ran the way the rich want it ran and you have a correct way it should be. Surely you would become.a.target if you got in power.

All the best JV from Andy

I don't deny that at all. You are absolutely correct, I can't argue with it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Hello Jesse... I've been a fan for 30-odd years.

Question:

How is it that so many seemingly intelligent people can ignore such obvious conspiracies such as 911?

Because people are in denial and they want to believe in something. Once they accept something, they don't want to admit that they were fooled.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks taking time for an AMA!

My question is regarding the police department in Albuquerque, NM. There have been major protests happening in that city, the citizens are fed up with the police departments excessive force. Since 2010, 23 people have been killed by Albuquerque police and 14 other have been wounded. The victims of the police force have backgrounds from Iraqi war veteran who suffers from PTSD to a homeless man who pulled out knives.

What is your opinion on police brutality, specifically regarding the NM situation.

Thanks Governor!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hello Jesse long time fan, I like your work from the wrestling right through to your TV show

I have read recently it would take only 3.5% of the worlds population to make a movement gain momentum. What do you think in your own mind will it take for the people to stand up and say we've had enough? Whether it is against either corruption, brutality, constant surveillance or corporate greed.
edit on 1-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Hello Mr. Ventura

Do you believe and I will use our current President for example that like he those that run for office at least in the beginning are genuine around their desire to make things better for us? Do they go in and realize that their is no way to change the system and essentially become part of the machine that continues to put corporations ahead of the people?

Thanks

It might be, but I think they are more hand-selected beforehand to bull# you, to be blunt. I don't know if I can be the President of the United States, because I'm not capable of standing on TV and lying. I'm in the firm belief that you have to be able to lie on TV to be president, because they all do it. Maybe if I want to be president, I'll have to go to liar's school first.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Mr Ventura, first and foremost thank you for one of the best movie quotes ever! "I ain't got time to bleed" which brings me to my next quote from the same film "If it bleeds we can kill it" Illuminati - NWO - Big Corporations, in my belief they only exist because we continue to feed the machine, IMO the world is slowly but surely waking up.

In your opinion Mr Ventura, what would it take for us to stand up and bleed out the NWO and kill it?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oprah Winfrey made am interview with "Abraham hicks" (a channeled entity of a non human consciousness). She says AMerica is not ready for that knowledge.

Do you believe that things like channeling are real? (Seth, Bashar, law of one etc)

edit on 1-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join