It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The More I Investigate, The More I'm Convinced....Diego Garcia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Outside the box. MH370 upside down May stand for White House ELO.

ELO,is a term in chess for ranking.

If the plane ends up flying into White House then those darn illuminati are some clever game players.

Half serious.

AAC

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wildthing
and remember, the pilot had Diego Garcia programmed into his flight simulator....among 4 other air strips.

Wait..where was that reported? Thought they didn't recover what was deleted yet if at all.
I can see him programing such things for emergencies or just for fun.
I got area 51 on my MS flight simulator.

OK I'll follow this thread for a bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Would it not go undetected if it flew below 200 ft or was flying along side another plane? That's assuming it took off again.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Here's one report here that I randomly chose... www.ibtimes.com...

however, the google search I did was for "diego garcia programed in flight simulator" and 85,000 results came up.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Wildthing

Would it not go undetected if it flew below 200 ft or was flying along side another plane? That's assuming it took off again.

I suppose if the transponder was off. And I got the video to work. So I see the Malay times reported those locations on the simulator.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Wildthing

Here's one report here that I randomly chose... www.ibtimes.com...

however, the google search I did was for "diego garcia programed in flight simulator" and 85,000 results came up.

Thanks for that link too.
Hmmm..OK keep the info coming.

You'd think with what's going on with Russia and China pending. That either or would have Intel if the U.S. did something like this. And would say so immediately to embarrass the U.S..
edit on 24-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/politics/2014/03/rothschild-takes-down-malaysian-airliner-mh370-to-gain-rights-to-a-semiconductor-patent-getting-rid-of-those -who-stood-in-his-way-2607888.html

Or could this be the reason why?

Illuminati member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Wildthing
______beforeitsnews/politics/2014/03/rothschild-takes-down-malaysian-airliner-mh370-to-gain-rights-to-a-semiconductor-patent-getting-rid-of-those -who-stood-in-his-way-2607888.html

Or could this be the reason why?

Illuminati member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing.

Meh, this one doesn't hold up very well, hard to pin rothschild to the company and the other 4 patent owners didn't need to die, they didn't have full ownership of the patent. It was done while they were employed to freescale.
Freescale already had their paws on that patent
edit on thMon, 24 Mar 2014 20:36:17 -0500America/Chicago320141780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wildthing
reply to post by lynxpilot

Hey, I put this out there for everyone's input. I appreciate that. I read that there are hangers on the island that are capable of hiding a 777. Also, I understand that many people may be on the island, however, 2 things about that one....

1. The type of people that are selected to be on the island are those that "don't tell"
2. The island was closed to all air traffic for 72 hours. That's what we know. Could there have been other restrictions in place that we are not privy to?

I retired in '04, so anything could have happened since, but the screening for personnel going to DGAR became very loose, even moreso than it was before, to send people there. There most certainly wasn't any screening for ability to keep secrets. In fact I know of no security process that tests this. People either get a security clearance or they don't, and the deepest darkest ones get to do the old polygraph thingy, and some pass and some don't. Duty in DGAR isn't one that gets scrutiny.

I most certainly wouldn't pass this idea off though. There have been stranger things. When I tell people that the CIA killed Kennedy, without a doubt, they think I'm a nutcase. Your point here is probably a lot more palatable to people than mine is.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Anything may be possible, but that video is not proof of anything. It's a military base and probably has a lot of sins, but this scenario, Nah!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Cool thread. SnF

There were and are many hands at work in this Houdini act and Malaysian Govt could be part of them. Looking back, their reluctance to cooperate and the spate of wild goose chases ensued to throw those rescuers off track was just a masterpiece in today's cloak and dagger game.

Malaysia's Prime Minister has many skeletons in his massive walk-in wardrobe that nothing is impossible, including him being used under duress and keeping up appearances.

The question is; who is he working for ?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by xuenchen

Outside the box. MH370 upside down May stand for White House ELO.

ELO,is a term in chess for ranking.

If the plane ends up flying into White House then those darn illuminati are some clever game players.

Half serious.

AAC

I like that analogy.

Ironic if it happens.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
WildThing , what you are suggesting could only be accomplished by a major world power

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

And major world powers are known for lying about things

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

If Diego Garcia is involved, this is my scenario.
Pilot or pilots are paid off to kill the Freescale Teleconductor 20 and have to kill all the passengers. They depressurize the cabin and have conspirators on board to prevent passengers from trying to storm the cockpit. Plane is taken to 45,000 feet, everyone dies, the pilots and hijackers have oxygen masks, then its taken to a low altitude and flown out over the Indian Ocean. Witnesses saw the plane over the Andaman Islands.
The deed is done, the plane is on auto pilot heading south. They parachute out and are picked up by a waiting vessel. This ship is a shadow government run operation who wanted the F T 20 silenced. Then the jet flies until it runs out of fuel.
If the plane was the target( hijacked to use as a flying bomb delivering a nuke with Israel being the prime target) then it followed the piggy back route over India into the southern ex Soviet republics. That probably has shadow government help, they'd love a new cold war as much as Russia would. With moslem nations being pawns pitted against the west.
The same high altitude depressurization and murder of the passengers would have played out. I'm leaning towards this scenario.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Diego Garcia makes sense but the big question is WHY? And how were the pilots coerced into the hijack?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If it was ever in Diego Garcia, it would have been taken or crashed somewhere now. They can't afford more attention drawn to this US military base. Even repainting the plane or hiding it in a hangar would be too risky. Commercial airplane kept in a military base?? It won't be long before they get caught.

Let's hope they will release all details on the Indian Ocean findings.
The Indian Ocean location would suggest that the plane had made another left (possibly 90 degree) turn. It makes little sense....unless remote controlled, as some have suggested. The pilot wouldn't be stupid enough to crash the plane in a deep water, would he?

edit on 24-3-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
if you are a pilot with 18.000 hrs experience and wanted to off you're self .

would you fly 2000+ miles into the middle of nowhere or go nose down into a city ?

who phoned the pilot from a cell that had been bought with dodgy id

why did he load extra fuel ? and why were 50 seats removed for cargo ?

just gets weirder by the day

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Detectives are already trying to recover data deleted from the pilot’s home flight simulator in the month leading up to the jet’s disappearance.

They have established that Zaharie used his home flight ­simulator to practise extreme landings, including on remote Indian Ocean islands such as the US airbase in Diego Garcia.

Seems very possible.

AAC

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

999zxcv
why did he load extra fuel ? and why were 50 seats removed for cargo ?

just gets weirder by the day

Extra fuel and seats removed? Where was this reported?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join