It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The More I Investigate, The More I'm Convinced....Diego Garcia!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

They didn't know where the plane hit the water in AF447. They tracked along the flight plan, and it still took five days to find floating wreckage. If it's that hard to do when they know the flight path, how much harder do you think it's going to be when they have a general flight direction?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

When you say, "The more I investigate" what you mean is "The more I surf the Internet from my couch and read what other people surfing the Internet from their couches are saying."

An example of "investigating" would be taking the raw data from satellite pings and determining possible courses based on the Doppler effect of the actual recording of those pings to determine how far away from the satellite those pings had to have originated. Another example of "investigating" is taking pictures of the ocean from satellites and finding debris that COULD be part of an airplane, then sending out ships & such to attempt to recover said debris. Another example of "investigating" is putting these two factors together and coming up with the conclusion that of all known scenarios, the plane in all probability crashed into the southern Indian Ocean after running out of fuel, the amount of which in the airplane being determined by "investigating" how much fuel was put in the plane originally and the probable burn rate.

"Investigating" does not include abject speculation based on a conspirational world view that pre-supposes the Bad Guys(tm), most often the United States, but often also mythical groups such as the Illuminati, are behind every thing that happens in the world. Confusing "investigation" with "abject speculation" leads to a feeling of superiority and a conclusion that you actually have some real knowledge of what you are talking about when, in fact, you do not.

edit on 3/25/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

schuyler
reply to post by Wildthing

When you say, "The more I investigate" what you mean is "The more I surf the Internet from my couch and read what other people surfing the Internet from their couches are saying."

An example of "investigating" would be taking the raw data from satellite pings and determining possible courses based on the Doppler effect of the actual recording of those pings to determine how far away from the satellite those pings had to have originated. Another example of "investigating" is taking pictures of the ocean from satellites and finding debris that COULD be part of an airplane, then sending out ships & such to attempt to recover said debris. Another example of "investigating" is putting these two factors together and coming up with the conclusion that of all known scenarios, the plane in all probability crashed into the southern Indian Ocean after running out of fuel, the amount of which in the airplane being determined by "investigating" how much duel was put in the plane originally and the probable burn rate.

"Investigating" does not include abject speculation based on a conspirational world view that pre-supposes the Bad Guys(tm), most often the United States, but often also mythical groups such as the Illuminati, are behind every thing that happens in the world. Confusing "investigation" with "abject speculation" leads to a feeling of superiority and a conclusion that you actually have some real knowledge of what you are talking about when, in fact, you do not.

Oh SNAP! Could not have put this more eloquently. Though I also sense you may be having a bit of a rough day...

I would agree that there is no research being done on this thread for the most part. While this is a fun theory, it is just that. Without evidence from research all you have is half truths and false reports to conclude anything from, and really can't reach any conclusion with that.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thanks for that, I knew I had read something, just wasn't entirely sure what it was.

All I know is I can no longer see the article (articles are updated at a rate of knots at the moment).

I don't think I have ever seen a more confusing picture drip fed to the public.

I just wish they would report the facts with evidential back up instead of all these speculative articles.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well just look at that! The US is behind another conspiracy (always talking about the US political system and never about the people)!

Well, my first thought was that the plane was shot down by US air force as it may had flown close enough to that location. But having the plane and its passengers hold there seems, after seeing the video, a better explanation as this would justify the working sellphones of the missing's flight passengers.

All i can imagine is that the NWO could easily find this as an excellent idea to create more "safety measures" world wide which will result in the end to a higher rate of civil monitoring.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Wow. So from "The plane is missing" you instantly jump to "The US is to blame". Just....wow. And what evidence do you have, besides utter speculation that it might have flown to a base where it would stand out like a sore thumb?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Wildthing
reply to post by lynxpilot

1. The type of people that are selected to be on the island are those that "don't tell"

Not true at all, unfortunately. I spent almost six months there, and I still know people there now. Trust me, if something as nefarious as you proposed went down there, someone would have said something.

Not saying the official story regarding the plane is something I buy, but I doubt DG has anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Since nobody has brought this up maybe you can answer. DG is one of the most critical US bases that exist and I am sure their radar is vastly extensive. They didn't pick this plane up on radar? I think so.........I also think the CNN 25 hours a day 8 days a week coverage/disinfo campaign is utterly deplorable. Things are not what they seem with this story as usual........

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Unless there is a datalink to a ship, or AWACS, or it's an OTH-B type system, radar is radar is radar. It's still limited by the laws of physics and can't see over the horizon. It can be so advanced that it can tell you what the pilot is having for dinner, but if you're over the horizon from it, it still can't see you in the first place.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
FWIW......here is some info in support of the plane NOT crashing.

www.veteranstoday.com...

You see, “disappearing” an airliner today is beyond impossible, beyond any magic trick. When the impossible is accomplished once, accepting it has been done before; that it is done continually is no longer conjecture.

Modern airliners cannot disappear. They can’t be hijacked or stolen, not without the full involvement of a SOCOM or Special Operations Command with the ability to control news reporting, suppress not just radar but sensor data, so much data that only a very few have a remote idea of how outlandish this story is.

www.abeldanger.net...

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

Upon GRU “assests” confirming that this “highly suspicious” cargo was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on 8 March, this report notes, Moscow notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of their concerns and received “assurances” that “all measures” would be taken as to ascertain what was being kept so hidden when this aircraft entered into their airspace.

However, this report says, and as yet for still unknown reasons, the MSS was preparing to divert Flight 370 from its scheduled destination of Beijing to Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK) located in Hainan Province (aka Hainan Island). Prior to entering the People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands, this report continues, Flight 370 “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to Diego Garcia.

Critical to note about Flight 370’s flight deviation, GRU experts in this report say, was that it occurred during the same time period that all of the Spratly Island mobile phone communications operated by China Mobile were being jammed.

Anyone know what VKO satellites are and why we have not heard of them being used here?

VKO = Aerospace Defence Forces - so they are using spy satellites in both optical and microwave frequencies (radar).

It seems bizarre that with so many different satellites aimed at the Indian Ocean - meterological (air temperature, cloud cover, infra-red, visible-light) , oceanographic (wave-height, water temperature), there isn't one that picked up the infra-red flare of a burning plane, or the smoke-column of a crash.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

If the fire was out at that point there was no flare, and if it crashed because of fuel starvation there was no explosion or fire (or it was a very small fire at best).

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you plot a straight line from the point where MH370 disappeared to the area of the supposed crash site then the aircraft would have passed near enough directly over Cocos (keeling) island with its 1.5 mile long runway.

My guess is that MH370 was heading to Cocos (keeling) island to exchange passengers / hostages for refueling

But it seems MH370 just over flew the island and kept going until its fuel ran out probably due both pilots being incapacitated due to an on-board altercation.

If it had refueled at Cocos (keeling) island it could have reached some lawless places such as Yemen & Somalia.

Google earth coordinates for Cocos (keeling) island 12°11'33.06"S 96°50'18.83"E

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

Upon GRU “assests” confirming that this “highly suspicious” cargo was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on 8 March, this report notes, Moscow notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of their concerns and received “assurances” that “all measures” would be taken as to ascertain what was being kept so hidden when this aircraft entered into their airspace.

Where does this info come from? Maersk Alabama works routes along the Persian Gulf and East Coast of Africa, and docked on February 28th (two days after the agents were found dead) in the Seychelles - that's over 3000 miles away from Kuala Lumpur.

So, how did this mysterious cargo get from the Seychelles to Malaysia? And if some nefarious power wanted to hijack this cargo, why not just hijack the Maersk Alabama, or whatever conveyance was used to transport it from the Seychelles to Malaysia?

If they know all this other amazing level of detail - why not how the cargo got to Malaysia? And why not what the cargo actually was? It just sounds like a grab bag of "things that happened", and tied together by nothing more than someone's imagination.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by squittles

It's from Sorcha Faal, which means it's a hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by brianporter

If they landed at Cocos, they would be weight limited at take off to less than 580,000 pounds. That means they couldn't get a full fuel load on board, which would limit the range somewhat. Depending on temperature, that would limit the fuel load as well. It might be difficult to get them to the ME from there depending on conditions at take off.

At sea level, with an air temperature of 27 degrees, no wind, and zero runway gradient, the 777-200 requires over 11,000 feet for a max weight take off. For an 8,000 foot runway, they gross out at 580,000 pounds or less. I'm not sure what the weight of MH370 was, but you have to take into account fuel, cargo, basic aircraft weight, and passenger weight.
edit on 3/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012

Since nobody has brought this up maybe you can answer. DG is one of the most critical US bases that exist and I am sure their radar is vastly extensive. They didn't pick this plane up on radar? I think so.........I also think the CNN 25 hours a day 8 days a week coverage/disinfo campaign is utterly deplorable. Things are not what they seem with this story as usual........

You do know that on the ocean the horizon is a mere 30 miles away, right? You do know that radar waves do not follow the curvature of the earth, right? Ergo, any claims that DG's ground based radar should have been able to pick up flight 370 at even 1000 miles is a load of ... stuff... let alone 2000 miles.

*facepalm*

It's amazing: any tragedy, any disaster, any newsworthy event suddenly becomes a false flag operation or a conspiracy of some kind. Amazing.... paranoid conjecture becomes evidence and baseless conjecture becomes proof. Amazing!!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No doubt your right but would it be possible without most of the passengers and cargo?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brianporter

Where are you going to put them? That's a pretty small island to be putting a lot of cargo and that many passengers, even if you killed them.

But theoretically, yes, if you were just carrying fuel, it would be on the more possible side of things.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Or they could have been dumped out before they landed, if the plane did go to 45k and then back down, most of the passengers would have been dead/incapacitated right?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

The climb to 45,000 is the most highly suspect of this entire incident. There is no need to climb that high. But let's say they dumped the bodies, including the crew that weren't in on it (which means a lot of work for one or two people), how are they going to hide the cargo? A 777 carries a lot of baggage and cargo, and this one had 50 seats blocked off to add more cargo to it. You can't dump it in flight, so you have to off load it on the ground, which means it's going to take up lot of space somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join