It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The More I Investigate, The More I'm Convinced....Diego Garcia!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Well I guess that would depend whether or not you believe the following to be true..........

www.godlikeproductions.com...

You ever heard of a " Flight Termination System"?

And GLP is the mecca for truth...gotcha!

I never said it was I was merely suggesting one read and decide for themselves however you seem to suggest not reading anything at all from that site.

I would believe almost ANY alternative news website before I would believe the spoon feeding drama queen puppets on CNN.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Duff just posted that article here yesterday:

www.veteranstoday.com...

I found one of his comments at the bottom very interesting..........

Gordon Duff
March 28, 2014 - 8:02 am

There is an actual procedure for killing off a cabin full of passengers. I printed only enough for anyone “in the know” to realize that i have that procedure saved to my desktop. What I asked…why does such a procedure exist? OH..did you know that some armored limo’s actually have seats that can be activated to slam passengers/hijackers into the ceiling to kill them? If only I were making that up. That one I can publish.

1) There is really a procedure that exists for taking an airplane to altitude to eliminate all the passengers?

2) Why can't he give us the full description?

3) It appears this is what happened to MH370 so why has the MSM intentionally not been reporting this any longer?

IF this was mere pilot suicide why not just steer NE into the middle of the pacific and run out of fuel?
This plane was intentionally turned around for a purpose, and I believe that was to land to hijack people and or cargo.
All this crap on the MSM is a giant smokescreen to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

*** ATTENTION ***

The topic of this thread discusses the Malaysian plane being flown to the Diego Garcia military base. It is not to discuss "chemtrails" or any other off-topic banter.

Please remain on-topic. Any off-topic posts after this message will be removed.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

He can't give the procedure because it's crap. There is no procedure to kill a cabin full of passengers.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

I wasn't convinced by the Diego Garcia theory, but this is interesting, www.stevequayle.com... from the metadata attached to the black photo that one of the passengers apparently sent. Feeding the coordinates into the mapping site suggested there does come up with a building on Diego Garcia.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2

Too bad his family says it's a hoax.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

DistantThunder
I think someone in the cockpit took a look at Petronas Towers, was somehow "intercepted" or jammed....subsequently splashed down~somewhere~.

I have to admit that's the first thing that came to mind when I heard the flight had gone missing on day one. Another possibility is that the 'target' was Diego Garcia. I've attempted to recreate the flight on XPlane, (although I'm not a qualified pilot) I couldn't reach DG before I ran out of fuel, and I didn't make any adjustments for flight load etc. I even re ran the simulation to climb to 45,000 ft to see if I could make there in a glide.

I'm also suspicious of the Captain's youtube videos apparently showing how to optimize air conditioning units? Is that really what he was doing or was he figuring out how to make his oxygen last longer than the 30 mins he would have had at 45,000?

Either way, I believe the plane was intentionally redirected towards a target, either the PETRONAS towers or a futile attempt to reach DG, and was shot down either by Malaysian AF or USAF when it was positively identified as a threat and refusing to respond to communication. The minute the main transponder was disabled over the south China sea, alarms were going off somewhere.

They shot it down, and no one wants to say that because you just don't admit to intentionally shooting down a passenger aircraft loaded with Chinese citizens if you don't have to. You just don't. If you are prepared to take down flight 93 so it crashes harmlessly into a forest on 9/11, (apart from the passengers obviously) than you are certainly prepared to do the same to a Malaysian airliner.

My money is on the plane splashing into the south Atlantic between the Maldives and Diego Garcia either through military intervention or from loss of altitude due to the plane running out of fuel.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

How do they know?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2

Because the message was supposedly sent to either them or someone close to them.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So, since you're knocking every conspiracy out of the park, what do you think happened?

It's funny seeing as you, like all of us here don't know if there is secret tracking devices for all planes (I can't see any reason, after 9/11 that they wouldn't install them anyway)

Just because you appear to be a bit of an expert in the field of aviation, doesn't mean you know all the shady levels governments could stoop to.....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

I've never said I do now have I.

But all these super secret squirrel systems require maintenance. Just looking at the Boeing 737, that means over 9,000 planes. You're talking hundreds of people minimum, just for that type alone.

It's hard to keep something secret in the military, when only a few people know. You're going to have thousands of people involved in maintaining these systems, and I find it very hard to believe that there isn't even a rumor, beyond a couple sources that are less than credible.

As for MH370, there are a couple of mechanical failures that fit the evidence we have to date, as well as all the hijacking theories.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join