It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The More I Investigate, The More I'm Convinced....Diego Garcia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ATS friends, I have been investigating the possibility of the Malaysian Plane being flown to the Diego Garcia military base. The more I investigate, the more plausible it seems. I've done a ton of research on it. I've found some disinformation out there, and I've weeded it out. Other things I haven't been able to dispel yet. I would be interested in your input.

First and foremost, is this video. I chose this one to post, from all of the others, because it's the most concise. (But the music sucks big time.) This explains the crux of it minus the disinformation on other sites. It's a short 4 minute video.

edit on 3/25/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video embed code

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

Link to video?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Now take into consideration that the Diego Garcia Base was closed down to air traffic for 72 hours when the flight went missing...WHY?

salonesoterica.wordpress.com...

In addition, why would the US not release radar and satellite information from Diego Garcia? To my knowledge, this information has not been provided by the Obama regime.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think it's certainly plausible. All I know is the 'crash' we are now being fed by the MSM is most likely completely bunk. They'll probably fish those Iranian's stolen passports out of the water tomorrow, eh?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
here's the OP video....

PROOF MH370 Is In Diego Garcia

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In addition, why would the US not release radar and satellite information from Diego Garcia? To my knowledge, this information has not been provided by the Obama regime.

Is this type of thing normally released?
Or has this been asked for by investigators and then not given?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anyone else see eyes in the vid at 4:21? As for the missing plane, any theories as to why it would be at Diego Garcia?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I also found this federal buying order for stripping paint off planes. Now granted, it could have been used for any plane, however, the timing is suspect. And this is the ONLY time this product was requisitioned. I also checked the archives. The FBO was issued on January 6, 2014 and the deadline was January 9, 2014. A VERY short time for an FBO!

www.fbo.gov...

What is "AEROSTRIP 5182"?

"Effectively strips all aircraft and AGE topcoat and primer coatings without adverse effects on conversion coatings or aerospace metals. Additionally, this product is highly effective at removing Powder Coatings and E-Coatings"

depaint.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So they landed it and then stripped the paint job off of it?
Any idea of who and why?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Any idea of who and why?

My wild theory....

No mangoes on the plane cargo.

Gold and currencies in containers.

Cargo was headed for China.

Hijacked.

Intel operation.

CIA-MI6-Mossad.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've seen several theories for the "why"....the one I'm leaning toward is this one.

Secret Prison on Diego Garcia Confirmed: Six “High-Value” Guantánamo Prisoners Held, Plus “Ghost Prisoner” Mustafa Setmariam Nasar - See more at: www.andyworthington.co.uk... fa-setmariam-nasar/#sthash.OzYRvyK9.dpuf
edit on 1349Monday2431064936 by Wildthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Hot tank means parts get dipped in a tank of chemicals.

Are you trying to tell us they're going to dip an entire 777 with just 5 330 gallon drums?

You should have have posted the full quote from depaint.com and would have had the answer:

...AEROSTRIP 5182 is approved by Rolls Royce Jet Engine manufacture per OMAT 1/226F for use in removing heavy carbon from jet engine hot sections and is currently used by General Electric Jet Engine overhaul for cleaning of fuel nozzels.

edit on 24-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

Hot tank means parts get dipped in a tank of chemicals.

Are you trying to tell us they're going to dip an entire 777 with just 5 330 gallon drums?

You should have have posted the full quote from depaint.com and would have had the answer:

...AEROSTRIP 5182 is approved by Rolls Royce Jet Engine manufacture per OMAT 1/226F for use in removing heavy carbon from jet engine hot sections and is currently used by General Electric Jet Engine overhaul for cleaning of fuel nozzels.

edit on 24-3-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

Do you think they're incapable of taking certain identifiable parts off of the plane and dipping them? Seriously?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not to debunk Wildthing, but I've been to Diego Garcia and the environment is not conducive to keeping something secret. There are sailors, contract workers, and the owners (Brits) that likely have minimal security clearance. Also MSC ships. The island is so small, you can't hardly hide anything there much less a large civilian airliner. If there was something secret going on to abscond with a 777, it would be really tough to hide at Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Any idea of who and why?

It may be the precursor to a CIA false flag black op? Strip the plane, repaint it in Russian or Chinese colors, pretend it is a different plane that has been hijacked and fly it into a nuclear generating station or the WH in the US, then blame it on the Russians or Chinese? Maybe they will grab a bunch of planes and do multiple hits? I would be watching for other planes that are supposedly hijacked.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lynxpilot

Hey, I put this out there for everyone's input. I appreciate that. I read that there are hangers on the island that are capable of hiding a 777. Also, I understand that many people may be on the island, however, 2 things about that one....

1. The type of people that are selected to be on the island are those that "don't tell"
2. The island was closed to all air traffic for 72 hours. That's what we know. Could there have been other restrictions in place that we are not privy to?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Wildthing
Do you think they're incapable of taking certain identifiable parts off of the plane and dipping them? Seriously?

Such as?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

Sremmos80

Any idea of who and why?

It may be the precursor to a CIA false flag black op? Strip the plane, repaint it in Russian or Chinese colors, pretend it is a different plane that has been hijacked and fly it into a nuclear generating station or the WH in the US, then blame it on the Russians or Chinese? Maybe they will grab a bunch of planes and do multiple hits? I would be watching for other planes that are supposedly hijacked.

Cheers - Dave

Would it not just be easier to get a plane from say southern California logistics airport, David-Motham mothball or say Roswell airport? Huge selection of aircraft. Big and small.

Even if it was in a hurry to get in and out of Diego Garcia. At some point would not any number of satellites from any nation capable. Some would have seen it? There are no hangers large enough to hide the 777. The planes tail section is usually sticking out while the rest of the craft is being worked on. Hmm

There does seem to be a larger building being built..perhaps it could fit an entire aircraft.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
and remember, the pilot had Diego Garcia programmed into his flight simulator....among 4 other air strips.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join