It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thenaturalist

If these events happened then why is there NO radar hits from any nations commercial or military radars.. WHY is no one coming forward with radar information ..how can a commercial plane become undetectable to RADAR... most nations airspace are protected by radar.. surely it would be really embarrassing if a commercial plane or any for that matter went undetected in someones restricted air space...????????

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

K-PAX-PROT
reply to post by thenaturalist

If these events happened then why is there NO radar hits from any nations commercial or military radars.. WHY is no one coming forward with radar information ..how can a commercial plane become undetectable to RADAR... most nations airspace are protected by radar.. surely it would be really embarrassing if a commercial plane or any for that matter went undetected in someones restricted air space...????????

I thought I read somewhere the plane exhibited behavior that was akin to evading radar. Also, if the plane drops low enough it can eventually be out of "sight" to radar.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

SonoftheSun
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Haven't participated in any thread about Malaysia's missing plane so far but followed this ongoing story from the very beginning.

I tried hard to turn off my conspiracy senses as much as I could but I no longer believe that it crashed. I read on CNN this morning that the last "ping" the satellites got was at 8:11A.M., seven and a half hours after take off.

Air traffic controllers outside Kuala Lumpur said they lost contact with the plane on March 8 at 1:30 a.m. local time, about 45 minutes after takeoff. The Prime Minister said its last communication with a satellite was at 8:11 a.m. the same day, but its precise location was unclear.

www.cnn.com...

So here's what I think. They climbed at 45,000 feet right after it "disappeared", depressurized, killing all non necessary assets on board within seconds. They then went down to 23,000 feet, changed course, flew for over seven hours, landed and are now modifying this aircraft.

I believe we are at the beginning stages of a terrible attack and that they will use this plane as a weapon, possibly nuclear. A few warheads went missing way back, didn't they?

I feel for the families of those poor souls missing as it would drive me crazy to have someone I know aboard that flight.

I now truly believe that we haven't seen the end of Flight MH370 just yet. And the worse is yet to come.

/tinfoil hat off.

I am very very worried about this forthcoming attack.I live in America in Washington.What can we do to stop this attack.

Should citizens gather and post lookouts? Should we bury ourselves into deep cellers and mineshafts?
Should congress be re-located to a deep mountain range for safety?
The President go into a nuclear bunker?
Should we attack and invade Malaysia as they were responsible for letting 2 stolen Iranian passport holders on board.We have 2 dozen aircraft carriers.Should they try to fire missiles into the air hoping for a lucky shot at the Iranian hijackers?

I am very worried why military radars cannot pick it up.Do you think they maybe have painted it with stealth paint?

edit on 15-3-2014 by championoftruth because: extreme worry.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I said this yesterday morning in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

championoftruth

I am very very worried about this forthcoming attack.I live in America in Washington.What can we do to stop this attack.

Should citizens gather and post lookouts? Should we bury ourselves into deep cellers and mineshafts?
Should congress be re-located to a deep mountain range for safety?
The President go into a nuclear bunker?
Should we attack and invade Malaysia as they were responsible for letting 2 stolen Iranian passport holders on board.We have 2 dozen aircraft carriers.Should they try to fire missiles into the air hoping for a lucky shot at the Iranian hijackers?

I am very worried why military radars cannot pick it up.Do you think they maybe have painted it with stealth paint?

edit on 15-3-2014 by championoftruth because: extreme worry.

Please tell me that is sarcasm? Make yourself a cup of tee, take a look at a map, a few deep breaths and maybe go for a walk, or something.
But before you go, what exactly would that lookout do, if he sees something? Sorry, but that's just hilarious.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

MAYBE someone on board had a radar jammer. That could explain why it disappeared and has not been found. Lets say it was a chip in a cell phone, that could jam radar. Turned it on and vanished, we know there are plenty of different people on board who could have developed or been given the technology. Not only the tech nerds, but also various religions that hate the US, and IRANIANS.
edit on 3/15/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

For those aircraft which use the Rolls Royce Trent engine,Rolls Royce HQ in Derby UK are constantly fed data from the engines of each individual 777 which is under power,so there is another means of perhaps identifying when,or indeed if!, the aircraft ceased to generate power.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

jizzbo5100
Does Anyone Know If This Occurred Near Any Of The Infamous Triangles

Why? Do any of the 'infamous triangles' sequentially shut off transponders and GPS systems then divert the aircraft to another heading?

Yes , theres a little known one called the MANHATTAN TRIANGLE..upto today theres only been one incident, in 2001.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Why highjack a fellow Muslim airline. Malaysia is a Muslim country. Surely, if it was Iranian highjackers they target a western airline.
seems to my a Red Flag operation by the US to start a war with Iran by using Iran ian passengers as pattseys. (I sense an Oswald type scenario).
edit on 15-3-2014 by CosmicEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

CosmicEyes

Why highjack a fellow Muslim airline. Malaysia is a Muslim country. Surely, if it was Iranian highjackers they target a western airline.

If rebellious individuals within the government of Malaysia wanted to highjack an airliner, it would be far easier for them to use one which they have a certain amount of knowledge of and control over. A nice bit of currency to officials within the airline would also provide further access... something a western airline not established in Malaysia would allow without setting off alarm bells.
edit on 15/3/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

seems to my a Red Flag operation by the US to start a war with Iran by using Iran ian passengers as pattseys. (I sense an Oswald type scenario).quote] Answer
Two Ir

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I can't get my head round, after the Prime Ministers press conference, who only said what everyone else has been saying for a week, the Malaysian authorities have ONLY now searched the pilots home addresses. Dear God what a bunch of cretins, you don't wait for each suggestion to come up and act on that, you cover all bases immediately. You look at accident, sabotage, suicide, hijack and act accordingly. I didn't like how they played down the two guys, with the stolen passports, they were hardly trustworthy shining lights from their community. It's like they have been putting on a show of dealing with this, whilst knowing what the truth of the matter is.

When we have been shown footage of them supposedly searching for wreckage, there are shots of them sailing along IN SINGLE FILE following in each others wake.

Chattering military personel, gazing out of portholes, now and then.

Other countries are each waiting to be asked for information, or invited to help, what a shambles. At this rate the plane could have stopped and refuelled at god knows how many dodgy countries and flown round the world a couple of times.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

MAYBE someone on board had a radar jammer. That could explain why it disappeared and has not been found. Lets say it was a chip in a cell phone, that could jam radar. Turned it on and vanished, we know there are plenty of different people on board who could have developed or been given the technology. Not only the tech nerds, but also various religions that hate the US, and IRANIANS.
edit on 3/15/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

I'm starting to think this as the case. Initially, I thought it was hijacked and then shot down. But now I'm starting to wonder. If it was shot down, it should have only taken a few days to develop a cover story. This is going on way too long.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Hey ATS-- im very new to this website but I found this image while scanning the satellite photos on Tomnod.com . Im not saying this has anything to do with the missing Malaysian Airplane, BUT i did find it rather interesting. I have no idea what this object is so if anyone could please help me out that would be great! The map location of where you can find this object is 418,173 ! thank you!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

I am very sorry Championoftruth if I scared you. It wasn't my intention and to be honest, I would not worry if I were you, I don't think Washington would be the target, or the U.S land for that matter.

I also think that we are not being told everything that is going on.

Let us hope that underground negotiations are taking place and that we are being kept in the dark.

If not, I would look into a 8000 miles radius from where it could have landed to see what could be a possible target. A needle in a haystack but I would look at something upcoming perhaps (government gathering) or a strategic military installation.

My guess is that if professionals pulled this off, it wasn't an overnight thing and took months if not years of preparations. They could sit it out for months or years again before striking.

And yes, Al Qaeda comes to mind.

But then again, I might be totally wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tmt272

Looks like an oil platform, it's got a H on it for a helicopter to land.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

And your theory isn't far fetched at all...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Something that's been bugging me from the start of all this in regards to a hijacking is why we would have not heard about it? Wouldn't the terrorists/hi-jackers make their demands or claims known? There can only be 2 answers. 1) It was botched and the plane crashed somewhere. 2) It was successful and we are not being told everything. I find the second one a very real possibility given how little is known after all this time. I can envision a situation where the plane was hijacked, taken to a secure location, is holding passengers for some kind of ransom, and of course the press can not know.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

K-PAX-PROT
If these events happened then why is there NO radar hits from any nations commercial or military radars...

If aircraft was piloted into the middle of the Indian Ocean, as one speculated route would have been, there would be limited to no visibility by military air defense systems.

Additionally, radar is not exactly a foolproof means of detection, even primary radar (read: military):

The use of primary radar requires a great deal of signal power, because objects further from the antenna will reflect or send back a weak signal. At longer distances from the antenna, radar becomes unreliable as a way to determine aircraft position with only reflected signals. Increasing amounts of air traffic in the 20th century created a need for other aircraft positioning systems.

Beginning in the 1960s, aircraft began using transponders to assist in air traffic control. A transponder is both a receiver and a transmitter, which receives the radar signal from the primary radar and sends back a signal containing aircraft identification, altitude and speed information. This so-called secondary radar improves the aircraft position accuracy, because the transponder is powered by the aircraft and sends out a stronger signal than a primary radar signal. source

Notice the part about the transponders.

edit on 15-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Based on some of the considerations in the thread below, here's what I believe happened

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- Hijackers with ill intent boarded MAS 370 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

- Less than an hour after takeoff the hijackers attempted to gain entry to the flight deck of MAS 370 by setting of a small explosive device. The device was not intended to bring down the plane, only to gain access to the flight deck and further the hijacking attempt.

- When detonated, the explosive device did significantly more damage than anticipated by the hijackers. This damage included the puncturing of the pressure envelope of the aircraft causing a rapid decompression.

- Upon entering the flight deck of the damaged aircraft the hijackers got into a struggle with the crew (and/or passengers) for control of the aircraft.

- During the course of the struggle MAS 370 rapidly climbed above her service ceiling of 43,100 feet to an altitude of ~45,500 feet at which point the wing stalled due to the rapid ascent. Upon stalling, the aircraft went into a steep dive.

- At some point along the rapid descent 'someone' managed to arrest the stall and stabilize the aircraft at approximately 25,500 feet.

- Following stabilization of the aircraft whoever was in command at that time turned off the aircraft's radar transponder. Shortly afterwards these same person(s) managed to disable the ACARS telemetry as well.

- Still damaged and unpressurized, the aircraft then climbed (was "flown") to an altitude of 29,500 feet. Whoever was in charge of the aircraft at this point would have needed supplementary oxygen to remain coherent.

- Shortly afterward supplementary emergency oxygen for the passengers would have been exhausted. The emergency oxygen systems are only intended for rapid descents down to manageable altitudes, not for extended use. This was the reason the aircraft climbed back up from 25,000 feet. At 29,500 feet likely all of the passengers before long would have been in a delirious state of hypoxia bordering on unconsciousness and death. They would have also likely been severely hypothermic from the cold at altitude as well.

- MAS 370 continued west across the southern border of Thailand/northern Malaysia, across the Andaman Sea and out over the Indian Ocean.

- At some point a course correction was made to the north north east.

- Following the final course correction the supplementary oxygen ran out and whoever was in control of the aircraft lost consciousness. The aircraft then flew on this heading until the fuel reserves were exhausted and it crashed into the sea.

That's my theory anyway.

edit on 3/15/2014 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join