It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
[files.abovetopsecret.com...] McGinty
If they push the Iran story too much it stinks of a set up.

McGinty, you don't think that the FSB, MI5, the CIA and everyone else with an ear to the ground DON'T know who has the plane..because they do...you can't pull off a stunt of this magnitude without word getting out..

This is no amateur job.

If was really an Iranian terror cell the the Chinese would be up in arms..but it isn't, they're sitting tight.

If this was a mossad job, IRAN would be screaming from the rooftops..but they calmly admitted that yes, the two men are Iranians.

Nobodies pointing the finger at anybody, nobodies yet claimed responsibility..silence, just silence and a whole lot of cooperation in the search.

There is something terrible in this..what ..i don't know.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

999zxcv

my 2 cents - 20 people are getting water-boarded for their tech knowledge the rest have been cut up for body part's and sold on the black market

You may be right. Two of those possibly being cut up for body parts lived about 10 miles away from me. Hard to read.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A weird Illuminati card...

usahitman.com...
edit on 15-3-2014 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Splodge

999zxcv

my 2 cents - 20 people are getting water-boarded for their tech knowledge the rest have been cut up for body part's and sold on the black market

You may be right. Two of those possibly being cut up for body parts lived about 10 miles away from me. Hard to read.

or might end up in the food chain just enter human meat in --- on you tube and take you're pick of country

i think i will go down that rabbit hole with beezzer and live on greens for a while

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another Illuminati Card .... "Early Warning' ....
Kinda looks like the islands where the plane went missing

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

bluemirage5
How about this; I found on another website among some comments:

Richard Quest, was in the very same MH370 cockpit with the missing co-pilot 2 weeks before the incident (shooting video of the landing for use in a "CNN Business Traveler" program). Another coincidence?

and this:

Richard Quest shooting is not coincidence..and this song released on 2012 by pitbull ft shakira is not coincidence..
" Big news, Pitbull, Tom Cruise, Mumbai
A lit up their December night like the fourth of july, vanilla sky
Thriller in Manila, knocking them out like Pacquiao
No Ali, no Frasier, but for now it's off to Malaysia

Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day
Now that's worldwide, if you think it's a game, let's play, dale "

then there's this:

I have been up on aviation forums, and the general consensus is that this is one of the special long-range aircraft, and that it could go very, very far. The 777-200ER ("ER" for Extended Range) was made for transatlantic routes. This is not your regular 777-200.

and this:

The distance between Kuala Lumpur and Beijing is 4353km/2350NauticalMiles. The distance between Penang and Diego Garcia is ~3417km/1845NauticalMiles. The official range of the 777-200ER is 14,685 km/7,930 nautical miles . Looks like The Powers That Be did their homework.

Since its inception, the 777 has established many distance and speed records including: On April 2, 1997, the 777-200ER (Extended Range) in Malaysia Airlines livery set a new Great Circle Distance Without Landing record—flying 12,455.34 miles (20,044.20 kilometers) from Seattle to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

and this too:

Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders. Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%) If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale. Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased. Rothschild, you are an evil bastard.

Here's another:

This disappearance is a kind of personal statement (or maybe ordered statement). I hope that I am wrong. The dates 6 March, 2014 is the anniversary of the MOD actions against Jamalul Kiram followers, and 8 March, 2014 was the flight date. I suggest that the search should concentrate eastward on the latitude from 6 32' 14'' to 8 32' 14'' North, and longitude from 103 to 130 East.

A lot of great stuff to ponder.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

They are searching the pilots house. I dont see him as likely due to his age and experience. The co- pilot was similar in age to one of the fake passport guy but would also be able to fly.

So for the fun of prediction im going to say the co pilot and passport guys were could be involved. The flight was allegedly random but that doesnt mean much if you know when to buy the tickets and what the odds are (or get the flight you want the first time) from the co pilot.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Good work.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the australian TV news show "A current affair" ran a late-night special (1 a.m screening) about the two pilots, portraying them as "party animals"

the story was about two young south-african girls (currently on holiday in australia) who were supposedly taken into the cockpit and hit on (chatted up) by the pilots

some of the photo's of the girls at the airport looked fake (the girls seem to be photoshopped near a window overlooking the plane on the runway.. i don't know why the TV show would do this? perhaps to make the story seem more credible?)

the photo's of the girls in the actual cabin w/ the pilots looked real enough.

make of it what you will.. but when truth starts getting mixed with fiction it doesn't look good.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i have a few theories.

1. the plane is in "karachi" pakistan, on google maps the distance seems exactly the same to beijing, osama bin laden was found there in pakistan. also maybe "abbottabad" the exact place osama was found.
to have a terrorist like that in the country could mean government sympathy for their cause or just a lot of terrorist there. maybe its the final plan in covering up what happened after a lot of the people involved in his capture have died.
the plane was believed to be heading over andaman sea which is the direction of pakistan.
the hijackers could have deliberately picked that plane because the distance is the exact same distance of pakistan.

2. the word attila kept popping up in my mind for what ever weird reason, the closest thing i could find was "manila". very close, possible alternative location

3. could it have reached australia, the distance seems close enough.

just some thoughts.
edit on 3/15/2014 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps... Converted...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Haven't participated in any thread about Malaysia's missing plane so far but followed this ongoing story from the very beginning.

I tried hard to turn off my conspiracy senses as much as I could but I no longer believe that it crashed. I read on CNN this morning that the last "ping" the satellites got was at 8:11A.M., seven and a half hours after take off.

Air traffic controllers outside Kuala Lumpur said they lost contact with the plane on March 8 at 1:30 a.m. local time, about 45 minutes after takeoff. The Prime Minister said its last communication with a satellite was at 8:11 a.m. the same day, but its precise location was unclear.

www.cnn.com...

So here's what I think. They climbed at 45,000 feet right after it "disappeared", depressurized, killing all non necessary assets on board within seconds. They then went down to 23,000 feet, changed course, flew for over seven hours, landed and are now modifying this aircraft.

I believe we are at the beginning stages of a terrible attack and that they will use this plane as a weapon, possibly nuclear. A few warheads went missing way back, didn't they?

I feel for the families of those poor souls missing as it would drive me crazy to have someone I know aboard that flight.

I now truly believe that we haven't seen the end of Flight MH370 just yet. And the worse is yet to come.

/tinfoil hat off.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

SonoftheSun
A few warheads went missing way back, didn't they?

No, but there is a sentiment that all of the former Soviet Union's weapons grade Uranium and Plutonium may not be accounted for.

You do not need a functioning nuclear weapon to affect a serious attack, a decent amount of enriched material would suffice to cause many deaths and untold dollars in clean-up.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does Anyone Know If This Occurred Near Any Of The Infamous Triangles

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

jizzbo5100
Does Anyone Know If This Occurred Near Any Of The Infamous Triangles

Why? Do any of the 'infamous triangles' sequentially shut off transponders and GPS systems then divert the aircraft to another heading?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Has anyone seen a layout of who was sitting where on this flight ? just curious.

Also, imagine if this plane was taken for the sole reason to refit it with say Idk dirty bomb, nuke etc and flown directly into or at the US or anyone else in this Ukraine situation - a way to inflict damage without actually using your military to do so. Didn't the US use osama in the same way early on ?

I dont know whats going on here just spitballing

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Domo1
This has already been identified right? I saw a guy post it last night/morning.

Closer

Was it a ship?
edit on 1520140320141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Speed yacht I guess - symmetrical, hydrodynamic and aerodynamic shape.

www.elmarine.com...

I really think the Malaysians know more than they are letting on ... just like the Pakistanis with Osama Bin Laden ... they knew it was a hijacking and where the plane was meant to go, but thought they could keep quiet in return for getting a large slice of dough. But they didn't understand about all the latest modern communication, tracking and wireless technology, so now they're in deep diddly doo-doo whenever they say they don't know something about the plane.

edit on 15-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'd like to hear the recording of what the ground said to the pilots when they turned off the data reporting, transponder, and autopilot systems...

What actually were those objects seen by Chinese satellites that were described as "too large to be 777 debris?" Why were they not found?

China owes it to their citizens to get to the bottom of this enigma...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
how can a commercial non military air craft suddenly become INVISIBLE to RADAR , no stealth or cloaking abilities available to humans the last time i looked..lol... not buying this hijack speculation now being pushed.. had a gut feeling this would be churned out sooner or later..if this was seriously being perceived as some kind of in-explainable or paranormal event ..ET or OCCULT then there is no way this would be even entertained or admitted by the PAB .. planes do NOT suddenly VANISH from radar or become stealth like .. unless some unknown ,(ET.. OCCULT), factor is involved.....NORAD???? Radar is the big smoking gun here.. were is it..lol..

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ok here is some more info that could prove one of my theories true

news . com.au/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-traced-seven-hours-after-it-went-missing-as-hijacking-becomes-more-likely/story-fndir2ev-1226855315871

it could have went up towards pakistan or down towards australia. they said one of the routs is down towards the indian ocean, but whats there to land on, makes more sense to head down and east to australia to land.

i talked about manila in last post, and noticed someone quoted the pitbull song lyrics "thriller in manila"
weird?!?!?!? i have had that thought about manila for days before that comment was made. is my subconscious mind trying to tell me something.
edit on 15-3-2014 by thenaturalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2014 by thenaturalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/15/2014 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps... Converted... Use your "inside voice," seriously...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

De plane de plane, de plane was hijacked. Everyone needs to come to grips with
that. So loved ones to the missing can settle their hearts and minds on that
hope, for the time being. Strength of mind should not be diminished for some
reason I won't go into here. Sending out the positive.
edit on Ram31514v012014u45 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join