It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

mbkennel

Intelligent people with mental illness lose none of their knowledge or intellectual capacities but their moral ability and long-term reasoning is damaged and they experience profound delusions (e.g. there are evil men on board out to get them or something and they need to escape and meetup with the ET mothership)
edit on 15-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Doubtful. I'm sure if there was a severe mental illness, it would have interfered with his job long before this incident.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satenetasrotenetor

😱 Wow! You really blew my mind with that post and thank you. I definitely think it has something to do with those Freescale scientist specifically and of course the pilots.

Other than that, I find my mind in a tangled but sticky web because there are a few additional variables to consider.

Again, thanks for the info. That was a crucial piece to a puzzle that's already missing so many pieces.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Cyberspy
A hijacked airliner. Hundreds of innocent people dead. Those wild and crazy peace loving Muslims are at it again.

So that! and this...I often have friends and family members that I am taking to the airport ask me to stop by Ye Olde House Of Fraud and Espionage to pick up their fake passport...no biggie. Just another day in the neighborhood. Good gravy - this whole thing is way off.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One question I need to ask, I scrolled through the thread but didn't see it any answers so apologize in the mean time.

If the plane was hijacked where are all the calls from the families of the missing people? If I knew my plane was being hijacked, I would be calling my loved ones wouldn't you?

This is why I'm not leaning towards a hijack, if anything the pilots are the ones solely responsible if it was hijacked. Would explain the absence of phone calls. I have not ruled out suicide yet either.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

(CNN) -- [Breaking news alert, 7:12 p.m. ET]
The U.S. intelligence community is leaning toward a theory that "those in the cockpit" -- the pilots of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- were deliberately responsible for whatever happened to the commercial jetliner that vanished, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the latest thinking told CNN on Saturday.

I've said since the beginning it was the pilot. It's so obvious, I don't know why it took a whole week to search this man's home.
He practiced this on his fight simulator, I guarantee it. The man's whole life is flying airplanes, his job as a pilot and his off-day hobby in his flight simulator. What would be a bigger thrill to this man than doing something with this plane no one thought was possible. I would put my money on the pilot being heavily involved in this.

How it's taken this many days to search the pilot's home is ridiculous.
edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumEffects

The plane was taken because somebody wants it for some reason. It sounds like state sponsored terrorism and I don't like the possibility that people know who did it and why and aren't saying a damned thing. State sponsored terrorism or top tier espionage. Who do we look at? Iran stands at the front, but who is pulling their strings?
I hope Israel is on the alert now for rogue aircraft heading their way.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

ScorchedEarth
One question I need to ask, I scrolled through the thread but didn't see it any answers so apologize in the mean time.

If the plane was hijacked where are all the calls from the families of the missing people? If I knew my plane was being hijacked, I would be calling my loved ones wouldn't you?

This is why I'm not leaning towards a hijack, if anything the pilots are the ones solely responsible if it was hijacked. Would explain the absence of phone calls. I have not ruled out suicide yet either.

It was a red eye. They probably climbed to 45,000 feet and started to decompress the plane. They all died in their sleep. Hence no randsom and no answering of phone calls.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

CosmicEyes

Answer
Two Iranians with stolen passports were on-board and anyone doubted that it was a hijacking?

Come on, it's like something right out of a Clancy novel.

Why highjack a fellow Muslim airline. Malaysia is a Muslim country. Surely, if it was Iranian highjackers they target a western airline.
seems to my a Red Flag operation by the US to start a war with Iran by using Iran ian passengers as pattseys. (I sense an Oswald type scenario).quote] Answer
Two Ir

why is there not a APB for the plane with a reward of a $10000000 for information leading to the sighting and arrest of the perpetrators and the plane.

this would get people talking if it was hijacked.tongues wag with money.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hijacked? Really?

A plane disappears, and it takes a week to discover that it took another path ... nobody was looking at their radar screens, Malaysia, Vietnam and China, not to mention all those warships that are crowding in the southern china see.

And, where's the ransom? a bunch of Freescale scientists, who are in reality doing semiconductor stuff ... and, what? Maybe Obama bin Ladin, has a secret semiconductor factory in the desert of Afghanistan?

Maybe Kim Il Jung took them, to force them to create a North Korean semiconductor to steer his ballistic missiles ... smart move, those missiles would probably be guaranteed to miss as a result.

Not impossible ... but highly unlikely.

If that plane, had been steered off path ... they would have know, from the very second it was steered off, transponder or no transponder.

edit on 15/3/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The latest I saw was that it could have made it to various places including Pakistan?

So, I posit the following:

There are various nefarious characters in the world who have horrible ideas and intent but no delivery mechanism. I.e. no missiles.

Now, they have a missile, a delivery mechanism for whatever horribleness they wish to unleash upon a city somewhere.

Doesn't look good.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Now that it's pretty conclusive the plane was hijacked, the list of suspects must be relatively short because according to news:

1. Whoever did it had intimate knowledge of the plane's transponders and such - except perhaps for the one system that kept doing hourly handshakes with the communications satellite, unless that was intentional.

2. Whoever did it had intimate knowledge of both civilian and military radar in the entire area the plane would have flown through. Unless more is being held back, they managed to avoid showing up on any radar once the plane flew beyond the limits of Malaysian military radar.

How many people or groups would have the ability to pull off such an operation so well? The pilot and flight crew/or co-pilot probably would, or another pilot equally familiar with the plane and the radar in the area. Or special ops/intelligence agencies with very good (but perhaps not perfect) intelligence. I would guess that even the list of countries that would have the capability to do this would have to be a pretty short list.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

I agree with you. I've put my tin hat this morning and I think that the authorities are in negotiation with the hijackers now.

There is so little information from the Malaysian authorities. They have a very high-handed approach to things. This attack was very well planned out so it seems quite likely they have landed in Mynamar and are holding the passengers hostage. The Malaysian authorities have got to keep it quiet.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

I would think if it came out later that the plane was hijacked to Myanmar and Malaysian authorities knew it all along they might have a bit of explaining to do. Looking at the size of the search and rescue effort, the cost must be enormous. You may be right that authorities know more than they are saying. But if they do, and if it's something really big, that may be why the search effort seems huge.

Anyone know how the size and scope of this search effort compares to when other planes have been lost?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There is no proof that flight 730 has been hijacked.

The reality is that until it is found, safely or as a crash-site, it is all conjecture.

The media has been speculating. Some of it pretty wild.

We just don't have enough information to reach any conclusions. I think it is brutal that the MSM is engaging in such speculation and theorizing. It is one thing for us to do it here, on a site pretty much set-up for conjecture and speculation. But sadly we cant seem to expect better from the investigative "experts" with a ton of resources at their disposal.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That's a lot of area to search.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

CNN also says, 3 controls had to be switched off to hide the plane from radars

Is that possible? LOL if it was so why are we making Stealth airplanes
Everyone put your tin foil hats on.
edit on 15-3-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

ownbestenemy
reply to post by lovebeck

Problem as I see it coming from my point of view is -- lack of sharing data; specifically radar data from military radar. As news leaks out, it is evident that the plane was tracked. Given lack of knowledge regarding the foriegn entity's capabilities it makes it hard to get facts.

It's mind staggering that they set up this system to have satellite communications (requiring antennae, power supply and circuit boards, yet no-one thought to put in a GPS chip to send back coordinates with every ping).

Then there are claims that a super-fast aircraft shot across the sky at the same time (the transponder was identified as being Korean) - at least according to one of those flight radar websites.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, it is pretty incredible isn't it.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

yet no-one thought to put in a GPS chip to send back coordinates with every ping).

they do have that option. The maintenance company for the plane opted out and did not pay for it. your talking about the maintenance pings ?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

victor7
They should forward complete investigation to US and its agencies. Might help save lots of lives now and in the future.

Btw, to inform everybody, Malaysia is a majority Islamic nation. They look Chinese or Asian but are Islamics. Both Pilots were Islamic also.

edit on 14-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

Run that by me again, why should they hand it over to the USA and its Agencies?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join