It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

The Malaysian government hid much they knew from day 1. I have posted several times on ATS I believed the plane was hijacked and that someone who knew the plane could have easily disconnected the transponder. The malaysian government had a problem when rolls royce mentioned it's own communications array in the engines. It showed that the plane was flying 4-5 hours after last contact.

If it was an islamist group, I believe they would have been loudly claiming responsibility by now.

I think the motive is money. One possible destination mentioned was Kazakhstan. They would have an expensive plane and 20 technical employees to ransom for 100 mil +. This country was the last to declare independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.
The '2 iranians' are a distraction in the media.

Flight time from kuala Lampur to Almaty- 6 hours 48 min. Just enough fuel even having turned back.
edit on 15-3-2014 by reldra because: added

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor

The DRAGON???

It's the f-in'year of the Dragon!!

Like as in the CHINESE year of the DRAGON!!

edit on 15-3-2014 by satenetasrotenetor because: (no reason given)

It's the year of the horse ...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

pheonix358

If this does not convince people that it is all a dog and pony show designed only to control the masses, then, the masses are truly dumb as!

AMEN!! I think exactly the same!! And every terrorist attack or hijack or wathever else they can do, they almost do a ultimatum race to know who will be the first to claims it!! they never act without admit they did it never more than one day later.. they're lying to the world to hide something they can't both understand and control !! Malaysian government are definitely not the cleanest government, and of course they are not used to deal with medias from around the world watching them! They used to lie and hide things to their people without anybody asking question about it! that's why there is nothing consistant in what they said about it to this day!!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reldra

I spent several years in Malaysia. It's not unique to just Malaysia proper, but the concept of something known as "saving face" is common throughout Asia. They don't like to admit when they're wrong, or if they don't know the correct answer because it causes them to 'lose face'. For this reason they will either say nothing (as long as they can get away with it), or talk in meaningless circles of rhetoric.

I think in this case, the Malaysian government just fell asleep at the proverbial "switch" and didn't want to admit they were pretty much clueless about what really happened. Instead, they just started regurgitating anything (including wild rumors) anyone told them.

edit on 3/15/2014 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I somehow think the next news that will be announced is something along the lines, that the plane had more fuel onboard than actually needed and could have travelled an even longer distance.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

dodol
reply to post by QuantumEffects

maybe they could make an emergency landing on the sea, with some transport ships/cargos waiting for the package delivery.

what happened to the plane? leave it sinking slowly.

if it was hijacked.

peace

No offense, but I think you've been playing too much Grand Theft Auto. You can't land a plane that size on top of the ocean without it breaking into pieces.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It doesn't make any sense to me (but I'm not a hijacker/terrorist) to think that you can hijack a 777 in the post 9/11 world and fly it all the way across Asia and Middle Ease without getting shot down. So why even try?

I personally don't believe any of the information that has been released to the public, even saying that the plane was detected at 45,000 ft. Remember, disinformation is policy. I mean, we are told to believe that a rich banker committed suicide by nail gun! GMAFB

I don't believe (or don't want to) that such a large plane can be hijacked and hidden for modification for bomb delivery by 'back country' terrorists. And although a real CIA type operation can afford to build their own fleet of 777s, I can believe that they would stage something like this as part of a false flag operation. Still, it seems a bit too risky and too far from home to create programmed fear. Now, if they wanted someone to get caught (i.e. a patsy) trying to do something like that, then the MSM would already be fed the story/theories by now. Look how fast we had the 9/11 hijackers pics and personal stories.

No, this is a coverup and TPTB are negotiating with TPTB from other countries or corporations on what the story will be, what evidence they will say they found, even fabricating entire life stories, in order to cover up a mishap. What mishap? A stealth test gone wrong, an assassination of particular passengers or group of passengers (the patent theory it quite logical if true), a remote control test gone wrong, aliens abduction, etc. IMHO

In the end, even if parts and bodies are found, we may never know what really happened or the motives. Any stories in the MSM will meet my skepticism and distrust.
edit on 15-3-2014 by someoneinnyc because: added sentence

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It took 8 days to fabricate that story headline alone!

Just imagine how long it will take for int'l MSM to fabricate an entire story.. and probably blame the 2 iranian kids who were seeking asylum from Iran

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now they're saying the pilot said thank-you and goodnight, after transponder was turned off.

I hope for an amazing discovery of it having landed and the passengers are safe

Looks like a good movie plot, I'm sure is already in the works.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Someone did say that from the plane. I posted previously "What pilot says that?" I don;t think they were so far from the origin tower that they would normally say goodnight, as in not expecting further communication. That is a good clue.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Tmt272
reply to post by QuantumEffects

Hey ATS-- im very new to this website but I found this image while scanning the satellite photos on Tomnod.com . Im not saying this has anything to do with the missing Malaysian Airplane, BUT i did find it rather interesting. I have no idea what this object is so if anyone could please help me out that would be great! The map location of where you can find this object is 418,173 ! thank you!

Oil Rig

You can see the "H-Spot" for the Helicopter...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think this plane might be used for something bad, maybe a dirty bomb....this is why no one has claimed responsibility.
edit on 15-3-2014 by lee63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

bjarneorn

satenetasrotenetor

The DRAGON???

It's the f-in'year of the Dragon!!

Like as in the CHINESE year of the DRAGON!!

It's the year of the horse ...

Yeah, and by saying that I notice you did not read on because some where below that post i stated that it was wrong of me to accuse it was the year of the dragon, because it was the year of the horse like somebody else already stated right after I posted it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Who were the other/additional two passengers with stolen/forged passports? The speculation on that issue seems to have abruptly stopped. Did I miss something?

LINK: www.stuff.co.nz...

Also, what about those Ukrainians aboard? Still, no biography of them in the "passenger portraits" being done by the media....

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Funny actually that very thing was just stated. If you have the money you can pay for more fuel in the plane. What would the capacity of the tanks be is this even possible?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

NickDC202

What were the demands of the hijackers on September 11, 2001?

This is not the same thing!! For 911, it was to strike fear in the citizens mind, prove them they are not as safe as the government try to show them!! this was not a simple hijacking, that was a terrorist attack!! for MH370, we're talking about a plane that totally disappeared without leaving any traces... that's more than suspicious and if it was done by any known terrorist group, they would've already claimed for it!! people who 'hijacked' 911 were known by authorities, in our main case, nobody seems to be known as a terrorist member or something like that!! That's why all those questions deserve to be asked!!

But, I do believe that no plane crashed in the WTC but that's not the point!!
edit on 15 3 2014 by Nitzz321 because: change something

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by Answer

Like some one else already said, they wouldnt need to steal a passport in order to Hijack a Jet. The 9/11 hijackers didnt do that.

Are you convinced of the veracity of this? It's a bit fishy that one of the passports was one of the few things to survive the 'crash'?
cdn.historycommons.org...

With regards to this recent situation, it's smelling more like operation north woods each day that goes by.
I Imagine they will try to pin it on Putin for propaganda purposes if he doesn't start jumping to their tune in Crimea.

As a side note, I wonder how all this airport security justifies itself if people can fly around on fake passports.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reldra
reply to post by violet

Someone did say that from the plane. I posted previously "What pilot says that?" I don;t think they were so far from the origin tower that they would normally say goodnight, as in not expecting further communication. That is a good clue.

Sometimes on flights there is an audio channel which connects to the pilot's radio communication. They often say 'good day' or 'good night' to the ATC and vice versa to signal that they are confirming that they are going to switch to another station or frequency.

It sounds normal.

My hypothesis is psychosis of the younger co-pilot: schizophrenia often sets in during teens or 20's.

Disables or locks out the pilot when he goes to piss, then depressurizes main cabin to render passengers & crew unconscious.

Intelligent people with mental illness lose none of their knowledge or intellectual capacities but their moral ability and long-term reasoning is damaged and they experience profound delusions (e.g. there are evil men on board out to get them or something and they need to escape and meetup with the ET mothership)
edit on 15-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Possible 9/11 US Gov. connection? Listen to what he says at 9:00 min

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've been thinking from the start that the plane was compromised. Personally, I think the pilots and crew are responsible. The two Iranians with the stolen passports could have been patsies.

My fear is that when the plane climbed above 40,000, that the pilots and crew donned O2 masks and waited for the passengers to pass out. At that point, they were either killed or, if possible, thrown outside the aircraft. This would make the aircraft lighter and could extend its range.

I believe that the plane was flown to either Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iran.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join