It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by reldra

I think you're being way too paranoid/sensationalist about all of this.
You can't say you know they hid info yet, it's been a very confusing time.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

NickDC202

LordOfDestruction
There is no way it was hijacked, by who? Why no demands from the hijackers?

What were the demands of the hijackers on September 11, 2001?

No demands, they rammed it into a building! You see where these two "hijackings" differ, right?

If they needed to steal a plane to do something with, it would be done right away, that way you wont have everyone searching for you and you would have the element of surprise. Just seems more logical to me, sorry, not buying the hijacking story.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

QuantumEffects
reply to post by LordOfDestruction

How are you going to say it wasn't hijacked? What else could have happened? The transponder turned itself off and the plane flew itself around SE Asia?
edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

No one said that the airplane flew itself around SE Asia, I'm just not going with the hijack scenario. I think the airplane crashed and it will be found sooner or later. See if it crashed then just maybe the transponder was destroyed or malfunctioning and thats also the reason its not flying itself around SE Asia (because its on the bottom of the sea). Anyways, transponders are electronics, electronics malfunction, if you ask me its more likely than a hijacking.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

pheonix358
With all of the post 911 security measures.

With all the AHoles fiddling kiddies at airports.

With all the worldwide Government organizations 'dedicated' to keeping us safe as long as we don't mind losing a few freedoms, like keeping our children safe from perverts with a badge.

With all the weapons and satellite systems, with every Email on the damn planet able to be read by multiple agencies ..........

They can be so inept that they can lose an entire plane and not know where it went.

What clowns do they employ. How utterly stupid is it that an aircraft in flight can have its locator beacons turned off from the cockpit. My $10.00 smoke detectors do a better job! They at least have a back-up battery.

Oh, and those strong cockpit doors to prevent this sort of thing ..... FAIL

If this does not convince people that it is all a dog and pony show designed only to control the masses, then, the masses are truly dumb as!

P

edit on 14/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

This. EXACTLY.
Not much else to be said....
Star for you to add to the other 68 from realistic individuals...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I was actually trying to say that i believe it was not a hijacking whatsoever, but i appreciate the backup. Anyways i agree with your opinion on the instilling of fear, but one does not need a terrorist for that, a simple failure of a transponder and a flight plummeting into the ocean will do the trick.

Whether the transponder malfunctions by itself or with someones help makes no big difference in the big picture.

Hijackers keep hostages, they make demands, etc. None of what i have seen yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

QuantumEffects

A Malaysian government official says investigators have concluded the missing jet was hijacked and steered off-course.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

The official said no motive has been established and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken, but he said hijacking was "conclusive"

It seems it's official now. Investigators have concluded Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 was hijacked. A press conference is scheduled to take place in an hour.
edit on 14-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

Press Conference LIVE: ABC
Reuters

edit on 15-3-2014 by QuantumEffects because: (no reason given)

I have just read on unknowncountry.com in Whitley Striebers Journal that the plane flew to 45000 feet which will kil all the passengers for lack of oxygen,if so it sounds very well planned and thought out.
www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So what kind of hijacking are we talking about here?

Physical or Electronic hijacking?

Personally, I'm leaning more towards Electronic. Just adds up compared to all of the other theories being thrown around lately. Plus it addresses many of the questions still being asked in regards to: radars being 'blinded', comms disruptions, flight being diverted, no debris found, all electronic signals disappearing, etc.

There are military applications in use today that can do this. . . . I'm sure ATS military buffs can figure this out quickly

edit on 16-3-2014 by JWash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Shana91aus

NickDC202

LordOfDestruction
There is no way it was hijacked, by who? Why no demands from the hijackers?

What were the demands of the hijackers on September 11, 2001?

There was none because they weren't real hijackers. Just my opinion anyway..

Exactly, and even if they were real they had an agenda, they rammed the planes into the building.

If the hijackers of the Malaysia flight exist then you would hear of the plane being used for a terrorist attack already, or they would have made demands or even claimed that they are going to destroy the plane with the passengers on board. Thats why i think this was all an accident.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

whatnext21
reply to post by aLLeKs

Funny actually that very thing was just stated. If you have the money you can pay for more fuel in the plane. What would the capacity of the tanks be is this even possible?

171170 Liter of fuel for 14300km distance.
That is pretty huge, but I would doubt that they would completely fill the tanks, but a little more than for the standard route should be easy to obtain and cover up

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The picture seems pretty clear that the political activist pilot was the main instigator. I think the passengers are alive and he hopes to ransom his hostages to get the jailed opposition leader set free.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

JWash
So what kind of hijacking are we talking about here?

Physical or Electronic hijacking?

Personally, I'm leaning more towards Electronic. Just adds up compared to all of the other theories being thrown around lately. Plus it addresses many of the questions still being asked in regards to: radars being 'blinded', comms disruptions, flight being diverted, no debris found, all electronic signals disappearing, etc.

There are military applications in use today that can do this. . . . I'm sure ATS military buffs can figure this out quickly

Why in the world is even POSSIBLE to turn off the transponder of a commercial airliner in flight in a post 9-11 world. Boggles the mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VinMan

. . . Perhaps not turned off but rather blocked/jammed.

There have been remote-controlled crashes involving Boeing 727's as of 2012 for experimentation purposes. All that I'm saying is that IT can be done.

Oh would you look at this:
Pilot of missing Malaysian flight an aviation tech geek

"He knew everything about the Boeing 777. Something significant would have had to happen for Zaharie and the plane to go missing. It would have to be total electrical failure," said another Malaysia Airlines pilot who knew Zaharie.

"The Boeing 777 doesn't just stall like that," said a former Malaysia Airlines pilot who works for a rival airline. "It is one of the safest planes out there. It doesn't just fall out of the sky like that."

It seems to me that the plane was Electronically hijacked aka plane kidnapping (errr plane-napping ?).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is now a weapon delivery system.

The hostages will be used in the event it gets seen on its way to its target so it will be politically difficult to shoot it down with all of them on board.

It will then cause some catastrophe at a major city.

That is what is happening.

You heard it here first.

baka

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Everything you read about this story is a lie. No matter the outcome, it's all fake.
If we were passengers in that plane, it would already have been found. The crashsite, debris, smoke, distress calls, all of it would be real and immediately available.

But this latest crash has nothing. No agency on planet Earth can find it. No calls from the plane or pilot, no smoke, debris, nothing.

The story is either being used as a distraction to divert our minds from something else, or this is preparation for something bigger. These unfolding details over the next couple days/weeks will be completely false/pure propaganda

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

skyfall911
The story is either being used as a distraction to divert our minds from something else, or this is preparation for something bigger. These unfolding details over the next couple days/weeks will be completely false/pure propaganda

Agreed.

The 7th day was my 'line drawn in the sand' in regards to getting anymore reliable info/evidence.

Everything after will be false/misleading/pure propaganda (imo).

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
So where are all of the Remote viewers and psychics telling us what they see? This would be a great way to prove the validity of the crafts.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Nice, I missed that thread, thank you for sharing Looking forward to reading it.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I get the feeling that this story might get more interesting than expected. Due to the long-term nature of it (the plane hasn't been found for more than a week, the media is still working on it, cell phones still ringing) this has a sci-fi, fabricated feel to it.

I remember how one event, 9/11, shaped all of last decade. The media attention on this makes it seem like a similar event, but I can't figure out why it would be. There is going to be a missing piece revealed at some point, I think.

Possibly some crazy tech used to steal the plane or something.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VinMan

The reason it's 'possible' to turn of the transponder from on board an aircraft is because there is an operational need to be able to do so. In the event of a failure, or malfunction, of the primary transponder the Pilot needs to be able to shut it off, and verify it is shut completely off, before he turns on the backup transponder. You cannot have two transponders active simultaneously aboard the same aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join