It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

How do they know if flew for 5 hours if it dropped off of the radar?

None of this makes any sense.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

I was watching cable news earlier and their source was saying that even with the transponders off, the systems on the 777 still (like a cell phone) search for signals and make a "handshake" when one is found. The handshake is how they know that the plane was still flying for that time period. They didn't get the data like exact location, flight info, alt, speed, heading etc. Just the "handshake" ... Your cell phone does this when you are traveling. Apparently the 777 systems do the same, even though no data is being sent.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

zarzelius
Here is something about andaman islands that you might want to read guys.
"Andaman and Nicobar islands a potential terror hub "
indianexpress.com...

jungle bums involved in a 777 hijacking ?

after all they made some believe that cavemen could pull down 2 towers with a couple of cutters (before militarising our world)...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
radar facilities in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands area don't work around the clock, either. "These are generally switched on and off as and when required. A radar may be kept on for 24 hours on certain days. I won't say that the Indian radars are highly sophisticated in the region,'' he said.

Patni also said there are gaps in the coverage areas, including within the area being searched for the missing plane. He couldn't give an exact location for specific gaps, but said pilots are well aware of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

anHairInTheSoup
reply to post by pot8er

you cannot land a plane in coco islands + you'd have to turn around all andaman air space to avoid confrontation with indian army which means flying over burma to get there so it doesn't make sense because if it's china/burma operation they might as well land the plane in burma where they have plenty of military airports instead of a deserted island so close to india (you can see coco islands from top of north andaman on a clear day - saw them from a boat)

Flown in as a scheduled flight ?
Who would be there to tell the difference if governments were involved ? There is a rather large strip for such a little island if you look at it on google earth.

edit on 14-3-2014 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by pot8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Geez. Think of the bargaing power 230+ hostages from multiple countries would demand.
And look how inept world governments look not having a clue what the hell happened. It would be a bit of a game changer for terrorist organizations, especially in a post 9/11 police state.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
only the climb to 45K feet looks like it may have been to kill the passengers. that would be accomplished by turning off the oxygen to the rear of the cockpit. the passengers would rapidly lose consciousness and then suffocate. the reason i think this possibility is true is because it was not until later than someone turned off some of the equipment that can only be accessed below the passenger cabin, well below one of the galley sections. but they could not have gotten through the passenger compartment safely if the passengers were alive.

i heard this scenario on the news and it makes sense.
edit on 14-3-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i'm not saying it was aliens...

but it was aliens

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

kosmicjack

I can't recall so much speculation from official sources, "classified" sources leaking to media, so many changing scenarios. - it's a joke.

I agree. The last time I recall an event being changed from one story to another was the Roswell event. This however, takes the cake!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Pretty obvious, they intend to load the plane up with a nuke and fly it into some western population zone or power hub.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Pretty obvious, they intend to load the plane up with a nuke and fly it into some western population zone or power hub.

Doubtful. If that were to be the case, the last thing the abductors would want would be a worldwide search for the people and aircraft. You don't need a plane the size of a 777 to nuke an area. It would be much more discreet to do so from a standard civilian prop plane.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What if there's a nuke on board ? Hence all the hush hush so as to not panic the public bout a flying nuke somewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Vasa Croe
Are you also a holocaust denier?

why also ? are you denying nazi could only be working hand in hand with the zionists to achieve that and eradicate the real history of judaism ?
(you know those same zionists that control the fed, the media and are possibly your employer).

first-hand account from an isreali national "in israel, rotschild is god" (gold also but mostly god)

Like I said earlier...you seem to have some bone to pick. I said also because you are denying that extremists exist. Sorry if you have missed them in your travels but they exist across the board, not just Islamist extremists but plenty of others.

If you would like to debate the intricacies of zionists, nazis and Islam I would suggest a separate thread. While you seem to be a fairly well educated individual, you have a very "young" point of view on world affairs. I am happy to engage you on a new thread more suited towards your apparent disdain and cause.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

kosmicjack

Geez. Think of the bargaing power 230+ hostages from multiple countries would demand.
And look how inept world governments look not having a clue what the hell happened. It would be a bit of a game changer for terrorist organizations, especially in a post 9/11 police state.

I don't think the passengers are alive. If they are then it would be known at this point I believe. Whomever took this plane is not looking to bargain....they are looking to become part of history.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

That plane fully loaded with fuel could not hit any major western cities from any location it could have made it to. It is more likely a European city that would be hit. I am thinking the UK.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

stormbringer1701
only the climb to 45K feet looks like it may have been to kill the passengers. that would be accomplished by turning off the oxygen to the rear of the cockpit. the passengers would rapidly lose consciousness and then suffocate. the reason i think this possibility is true is because it was not until later than someone turned off some of the equipment that can only be accessed below the passenger cabin, well below one of the galley sections. but they could not have gotten through the passenger compartment safely if the passengers were alive.

i heard this scenario on the news and it makes sense.
edit on 14-3-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

Heard it in the news? They must have gotten it on ATS because that was my theory originally. Hit my profile and check my posts....it is all there time stamped to see. Another ATS'er believes we are being scooped here for stories and I find that very likely.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

ausername

MystikMushroom

I was watching cable news earlier and their source was saying that even with the transponders off, the systems on the 777 still (like a cell phone) search for signals and make a "handshake" when one is found. The handshake is how they know that the plane was still flying for that time period. They didn't get the data like exact location, flight info, alt, speed, heading etc. Just the "handshake" ... Your cell phone does this when you are traveling. Apparently the 777 systems do the same, even though no data is being sent.

Guessing this would be the secondary form of transmission that Rolls Royce alluded to by saying the primary means was ACARS.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Melbourne_Militia
What if there's a nuke on board ? Hence all the hush hush so as to not panic the public bout a flying nuke somewhere.

What do you think the odds are of a nuclear weapon being transported on a civilian airliner destined for China? My guess is around 1:100,000,000,000,000

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

ATSZOMBIE

Massively doubt this.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
they exist across the board, not just Islamist extremists but plenty of others.

& what do you know about them that does not come from a corporate media ?

if you have nothing to add that is really real other than what you "know" from them corrupted propagandists, keep it quiet.

stop being a parrot, stick to your signature. I don't need to hear from you your second hand account of what you and I can hear from switching the tube on. but who would need in fact to be repeated over and over the same lies ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join