It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

i'm certain that if the plane land in andaman&nicobar it's because they allow it, i believe they could take it down if it's flying low or descending without their permission, but I could not say that they would do that for sure.

but did the plane even went there ?
edit on 14-3-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

The last "ping" put the plane in their area which you say is extremely patrolled. So when if the plane could not communicate through their radio for some reason wouldn't the Indian military shoot it out of the sky? Or there is an island close by that it flew to that is not in their territory? Quite a mystery……

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Reuters is saying that the jet flew off course deliberately. If this is prompted by yet another faulty source, then the mystery deepens--and it's human nature to be captivated by a mystery. Which could be used to muddy the waters.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

UnBreakable
whole missing plane episode also goes against logic and reasoning so far.

i also see the will of some to push the theory of an islamist operation as extremely worrying

I haven't seen the theory of an islamist operation being pushed in particular. I believe it's only one of about a dozen theories I have seen so far.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Did I read somewhere in this thread the mention of 20 American scientists on board the 777 that was working on cloaking technology for the US military?

Is that correct?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

seentoomuch
Or there is an island close by that it flew to that is not in their territory?

andamans are close by Burma

... which would make the mistery a chinese operation (i could buy that actually - went burma, only one month but lived with locals)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am forming a pretty far out and weird theory ragarding the 777 flight.

On the intertubz there is much being said about the aircraft being part of a
cloaking experiment.

Wait... it could be true, and if it is it could also tie
into the Russia, Ukraine and the West scenario!

What if the plane was indeed involved in a cloaking
exercise to show the Russians that The United States
or ( A stretch.. another power) could come into their airspace not just by stealth aircraft but
INVISIBLE ones..

The timing is right... as loads of us suspect a link between this aircraft mystery and the current situation in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
Did I read somewhere in this thread the mention of 20 American scientists on board the 777 that was working on cloaking technology for the US military?

Is that correct?

There were 20 people who worked at Freescale Semiconductor, supposedly on cloaking tech. Not all were Americans, there were Chinese as well, I'm not sure about other nationalities.
edit on 14-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I actually have a way out there theory involving China, here goes……

A little background on some of the passengers:

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A father-of-two left his wedding ring and watch to give to his children in case something happened to him before boarding the missing Malaysia Airlines flight as he flew out to start a dream job in Mongolia. Mechanical engineer Paul Weeks, 39, of Perth, Australia, was on the flight as he made his way to his first shift in a fly-in fly-out job. His wife Danica has revealed how he left the objects with her to give to their two boys if something was to happen to him.

The former soldier, who was born in New Zealand, moved his young family to Perth after their home in Christchurch was devastated by earthquakes. Mr Weeks was believed to have got a new job with Transwest Mongolia. Mrs Weeks said before he left he took 'lots of photos' of his family.

The manifest included 152 passengers from China, 38 from Malaysia, seven from Indonesia, six from Australia, five from India, three from the U.S., and others from Indonesia, France, New Zealand, Canada, Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan and the Netherlands.

Among those travelling on the flight was a group of eight Chinese and 12 Malaysian employees of Austin, Texas, semiconductor company Freescale, which said it was assembling 'around-the-clock support' for their families.

A lot of interesting talent on that plane……

My theory: I'm going with hijacking by the Chinese to gain the cloaking methods that Freescale holds. The passengers are being held hostage in a hangar somewhere, maybe Burma until the countries work out if Freescale should turnover the technology as ransom. The Chinese with cloaking tech would be a scary prospect for the US and whole world really. Everything that is being reported is most likely smokescreen 'cause I don't see the US letting go of the info and therefore all the passengers will no doubt be killed.

I hope I am wrong….
edit on 3/14/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Thanks kindly for the info 👍

ETA
This is intriguinly interesting.
edit on 3/14/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

UnBreakable

anHairInTheSoup

UnBreakable
whole missing plane episode also goes against logic and reasoning so far.

i also see the will of some to push the theory of an islamist operation as extremely worrying

I haven't seen the theory of an islamist operation being pushed in particular. I believe it's only one of about a dozen theories I have seen so far.

*IF* *IF* *IF* these rumors about black program scientists and meta materials cargo are true this has taken on the trapping of a James Bond Movie. this appears to be a colossal case of industrial espionage. Meta Material Cloaks are real though. and they can render equipment and personnel invisible to radar and observation in all of the following spectrum: microwave, infrared, UV and visible spectrum. it would be TSTI compartmented classification. the reason that angle is questionable isn't the fact of cloaking technology. it is why on earth would any such program's scientist let alone a whole group of them be allowed out of their bunkers and citadels; let alone flown to china and on a civilian airliner from a muslim country. that makes zero sense. way into paranoid secret one world order "rivals are really working together" conspiracies territory.

but if that is true the only explanation is some James Bond equivalent villain hijacked an airliner full of black world scientists and their super secret cargo for their own dreams of world conquest. what has happened seems to be well beyond the capabilities of even al queda. this is far more sophisticated that taking flight lessons in order to crash an already flying plane. disabling all tracking, taking radar eluding maneuvers, following way points in the sky, avoiding observation, navigating several national defense networks, finding a suitable landing strip so they can get to it with on board fuel while remaining unobserved, being prepared to secure uncooperative personnel while keeping them alive, being able to evacuate key personnel and classified material...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stormbringer1701

The Freescale employees were supposedly efficiency experts, not really related to the Freescale scientists that work on cloaking. They would still make good hostages imo to force Freescale to give up the goods to China. Also, the mechanical engineer that gave his watch and wedding band to his wife in case something happened is ex military. Wonder if he was contracted to play a part in this? Maybe on behalf of China?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

China has a world class industrial and military espionage system. they stole nearly every secret we have ever had including complete sets of specifications blueprints and technical data on our W54 miniaturized nuclear warheads. they don't have to do something like this to get our secrets. all they have to do is make campaign contributions to the right corrupt politicians as they did in the Clinton presidency era.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Okay, this is driving me nuts, here's the flip side of the above theory:

Or, the mechanical engineer, ex military is CIA. And the US knew the Freescale efficiency employees had gotten hold of and were going to deliver the cloaking tech to China. Well, maybe the mechanical engineer hijacked the plane and landed it in Indian territory to turn over the Freescale employees for US interrogation….

See, I'm losing it……

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's an article I just read:

Conspiracy theorists have swooped on claims that 20 employees of a semi-conductor manufacturing firm, which develops components for hi-tech weapons systems and aircraft navigation among other things, were on board the missing Malaysian passenger jet. On board Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 were employees from Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas-based technology firm. They were based in several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China; 12 of the employees were from Malaysia and eight were from China, a spokeswoman for the company confirmed. Links between the plane's mysterious disappearance and the radar-blocking capabilities of some of the aeronautical hardware technology produced by Freescale have been pushed by citizens news site Beforeitsnews. "It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is 'cloaked', hiding with high-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used," according to the site.

The rest of the article can be read here:

International Business Times

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

seentoomuch

The Freescale employees were supposedly efficiency experts, not really related to the Freescale scientists that work on cloaking. They would still make good hostages imo to force Freescale to give up the goods to China. Also, the mechanical engineer that gave his watch and wedding band to his wife in case something happened is ex military. Wonder if he was contracted to play a part in this? Maybe on behalf of China?

Hmmm....I did read about the guy who gave his watch and wedding band to his wife in case "he didn't come back" like he told her. Was he just superstitious or maybe he had an inkling this would be an iffy trip or did he always do this every time he would fly. I would like to ask his wife. Here on out, no outcome, no matter how matter of fact or bizarre it turns out to be, will surprise me.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Wow, who knows? Maybe they did cloak the plane? This is the craziest mystery I have ever seen…. Thanks for the link

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

UnBreakable
Here on out, no outcome, no matter how matter of fact or bizarre it turns out to be, will surprise me.

I'm with ya on that… and I am going back into lurking mode for awhile…..

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I personally think the two Iranians traveling with the stolen passports were a simple distraction, but for what I don't know. So was Chinas attempt to point everyone away from the area the USS Kid was headed.

The fact that IBT reported:

The passengers on board were engineers and other experts working to make Freescale Semiconductor chip facilities in Tianjin and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice- president, global communications and investor relations.

May or may not be true as they made a blanket statement about their professional positions.

I agree however, it wouldn't make much sense to fly high level scientist via commercial airliner either. Hmmmm....now my mind just went into over drive 😜

Something about this "ain't soundin' right".

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

seentoomuch
My theory: I'm going with hijacking by the Chinese to gain the cloaking methods that Freescale holds. The passengers are being held hostage in a hangar somewhere, maybe Burma until the countries work out if Freescale should turnover the technology as ransom. The Chinese with cloaking tech would be a scary prospect for the US and whole world really. Everything that is being reported is most likely smokescreen 'cause I don't see the US letting go of the info and therefore all the passengers will no doubt be killed.

The problem I see with this hypothesis is why would the Chinese hijack a plane that was flying TO China? All they had to do was wait for it to land, then sieze whatever/whomever they wanted. It's more likely that the US siezed it to gain direct control of those defense contractors, and/or to deny that information to the Chinese.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join