It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchingFromtheShadows

You're right, its most likely the US in this scenario. But there is still a chance that the Chinese knew the employees did not have the tech specs with them and wanted them held somewhere other than China to extort the tech from Freescale. Wow, my head is spinning from all the possibilities, see ya later, am taking a break.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

WatchingFromtheShadows

seentoomuch
My theory: I'm going with hijacking by the Chinese to gain the cloaking methods that Freescale holds. The passengers are being held hostage in a hangar somewhere, maybe Burma until the countries work out if Freescale should turnover the technology as ransom. The Chinese with cloaking tech would be a scary prospect for the US and whole world really. Everything that is being reported is most likely smokescreen 'cause I don't see the US letting go of the info and therefore all the passengers will no doubt be killed.

The problem I see with this hypothesis is why would the Chinese hijack a plane that was flying TO China? All they had to do was wait for it to land, then sieze whatever/whomever they wanted. It's more likely that the US siezed it to gain direct control of those defense contractors, and/or to deny that information to the Chinese.

It could be US , but if China waited for them to land, then it would be without question what happened to these people, because they would already be in China

😉

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I think you, myself and a couple others are on the same page 👍

It's a lot to take in...go chill for awhile.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

seentoomuch
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Wow, who knows? Maybe they did cloak the plane? This is the craziest mystery I have ever seen…. Thanks for the link
meta material cloaking does not work like that. the entire hull would have to have a layer of this stuff bonded to it. it's not some electronic box you can just turn on like on star trek.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It flew for 5 hours after being lost on radar and transponders?

Wow, that plane could be anywhere. For all anyone knows it could be in the ocean or in a hanger in Iran, Pakistan or China.

Maybe they will never find out what happened to it?

Maybe it will be a weapon?

Maybe....??

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
I'm sorry, but unless it had some kind of stealth technology, radar should have had "eyes" on this plane the entire time. Even with the transponder turned off, ground based radar should have still shown a little "blip".

Apparently, whoever was piloting the plane after it had turned around was intentionally flying in a way to avoid radars...I agree that radars should have had eyes on the plane, but if the pilots were cautious, and able to fly between points without radar coverage ( all with the transponders turned off) than i can see why some governments may have missed them on their radars. That being said, some radars had picked up the plane, hence the new investigations.

The governments know and are deliberately withholding information about this plane. Things the size of a 777 don't normally vanish into thin air.

I definitely do agree there.

As I've said it over and over; we can tell what type of screw is in the wing of a moving Boeing 747 from orbital satellites. The SR-71 could snap a picture of a golf ball from over 50,000 feet. The NSA can even tell you what Chancellor Merkel had for breakfast.

And we can't even find a plane?

This is asinine, can't we all see that we're being deceived and lied to?
edit on 14-3-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

I definitely believe the public is being played in this story...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I can't recall so much speculation from official sources, "classified" sources leaking to media, so many changing scenarios. - it's a joke.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

flew up to 45,000 feet above the approved altitude limit.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

kosmicjack

I can't recall so much speculation from official sources, "classified" sources leaking to media, so many changing scenarios. - it's a joke.

Indeed.. but it shows that something extraordinary has taken place.

I have never ever seen such a myriad of reports about a downed aircraft..seriously

Somethings up with that.. I can smell it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
www.nytimes.com...

Ah, just posted a new thread on that, before i saw this post. :-/

Thanks for continuing to contribute to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

daaskapital

Stormdancer777
www.nytimes.com...

may i have the link?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Two questions:

Since after they shut off the communication system, the plane still flew for 4-5 hours. Did any of the passengers made any phone call or sent a SMS or an e-mail in that time period?

If pilots played some game or were under hostile control then other crew should have tried to contact anyone and everyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

daaskapital

Stormdancer777
www.nytimes.com...

may i have the link?

Sure:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

ausername

Wow, that plane could be anywhere. For all anyone knows it could be in the ocean or in a hanger in Iran, Pakistan or China.

Maybe....??

Or they could have sold it for $50M to fund other nonsense stuff. Just looked up, a BA 777 new is around $250M, this plane was 10+ years old, so easily $100M or whatever. Hence the buyer makes merry and seller gets a chunk of change. However, what about 200+ passengers? Can't leave them at a local coffee shop to call the cab service !!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
for all the stuff to happen with this plane that apparently has happened you have to be more than some 7th century savage fresh out of crop dusting school after learning how to take off but not land. you have to be a seasoned pilot with experience with the systems and capabilities as well as military stealthy flying tactics and knowledge of civilian and military surveillance systems and air defenses. you don't just randomly do exactly what you need to do to the monitoring systems in the plane, elevation and course changes to be undetectable.
edit on 14-3-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Plane stolen: check

Plane landed and refueled: check

Re routed to hiding hanger in desert: check

Plane refit with EMP device: ongoing

Transponder cloaking: ongoing (with nodes to testicles)

Eta above USA: well I would wait a bit but not so long as to get found out...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is something about andaman islands that you might want to read guys.
"Andaman and Nicobar islands a potential terror hub "
indianexpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

stormbringer1701
undetectable.
Why do you say "undetectable"? Seems like it was likely detected on two radar systems:

www.nytimes.com...

the person who examined the data said it leaves little doubt that the airliner flew near or through the southern tip of Thailand, then back across Peninsular Malaysia, near the city of Penang, and out over the sea again. That is in part because the data is based on signals recorded by two radar stations, at the Royal Malaysian Air Force’s Butterworth base on the peninsula’s west coast, near Penang, and at Kota Bharu, on the northeast coast. Two radars tracking a contact can significantly increase the reliability of the readings.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

victor7

ausername

Maybe....??

Or they could have sold it for $50M to fund other nonsense stuff. Just looked up, a BA 777 new is around $250M, this plane was 10+ years old, so easily $100M or whatever. Hence the buyer makes merry and seller gets a chunk of change. However, what about 200+ passengers? Can't leave them at a local coffee shop to call the cab service !!

Considering the possibility that the plane had been stolen for the purposes of selling...i would suggest that the same thing would probably happen to the passengers on board. Obviously whoever has the plane can't release the passengers, so what else could they do? Sell the passengers into the slave trade is probably the only thing they could do...
edit on 14-3-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Or made chum , chum

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join