It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Vasa Croe
they exist across the board, not just Islamist extremists but plenty of others.

& what do you know about them that does not come from a corporate media ?

if you have nothing to add that is really real other than what you "know" from them corrupted propagandists, keep it quiet.

stop being a parrot, stick to your signature. I don't need to hear from you your second hand account of what you and I can hear from switching the tube on. but who would need in fact to be repeated over and over the same lies ?

No parroting here. Going on the fact that Terrorists and extremists actually exist. They always have. They do bad things sometimes. They have done so on numerous occasions before.

You truly have your head in the sand....that or you are some sort of fundamentalist with a chip on your shoulder to dissuade anyone you can from believing that extremists exist. Good luck with that cause.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

doesn't make sense, plenty of places to hide in Burma, so why would they hide right in front of indian eyes ?

looking at the possible trajectory (south-west than north-west) it does look like destination was burma.

& i will repeat again : if plane has landed in andaman then it is in full knowledge of the indian army & gvt. & same goes for burma.

don't believe any lies about an islamist operation, not with this trajectory in this part of the world

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

what do you know that does not come from a corporate media ?
you repeat over & over the same things originating from the same source while pretending some deep knowledge that everybody can get from switching on the tube... of course you're parroting !

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

what do you know that does not come from a corporate media ?
you repeat over & over the same things originating from the same source while pretending some deep knowledge that everybody can get from switching on the tube... of course you're parroting !

I learn by reading, watching and when I can first hand from travel and using logic to discern. By your loose definition I suppose nothing can be known without first hand experience, so why are you even discussing this plane at all....you obviously are not on it.

Seems talking about extremists and terrorism strikes a very close nerve with you.

Regardless of where information is gleaned, are you denying that extremists and terrorists exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Let me ask a question first, since there are to many of these threads and posts to keep up with, although I try.

Is it true there were cloaking scientist on board?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The last known position of MH370 was pinpointed as it headed east over the Peninsular Malaysia. Rada pings then suggest the plane could have then taken two paths along 'corridors' which are currently being searched. The northern corridor extends from northern Thailand to the Kazakstan-Turkmenistan border, while the south extends from Indonesia into the southern Indian Ocean

What if all these countries allowed the plane access to their air space, with one goal?
or

Were asked to open up their air space?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I knew this was a hijacking yesterday morning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why don't the CIA look in this forum once and a while they might learn something.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
Let me ask a question first, since there are to many of these threads and posts to keep up with, although I try.

Is it true there were cloaking scientist on board?

There is some truth to it, but if you are searching for motive for something sinister I doubt (even if true) this would be it.

According to the latest buzz, the plane now may have flown for as much as 7 hours after changing course and switching off transponders. Some experts argue that if it had of crashed it would have likely at least been located by now, many assume that it was hijacked, and with the flight time it could have flown and landed in many places. The passengers could still be alive, they could be used for some kind of negotiation, there are endless possibilities here. For all we know there are negotiations ongoing now.

For now almost any theory is valid, what's yours?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

thank you ausername,

Well the scientist trigger my imagination, did another country want them or, are they being put in some kind of detainment so the knowledge doesn't leak out or fall into the wrong hands, unless it already fell into the wrong hands?

edit on 113131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Like many others here, I believe the jet was stolen with the intention of using it as a weapon; I also think they had help on the ground and in air traffic control rooms. Hope I'm wrong, because an event of this magnitude could change everything--change it for everyone on the planet.

Just trying to think out loud here: An ATSer pointed out that if the scientists were the targets, why not kidnap them on the ground? And this hijacking scheme would surely have been planned for months, even years...so, how would the hijackers know these scientists would be on this particular flight?
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: need more coffee

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

drwill
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Like many others here, I believe the jet was stolen with the intention of using it as a weapon; I also think they had help on the ground and in air traffic control rooms. Hope I'm wrong, because an event of this magnitude could change everything--change it for everyone on the planet.

Just trying to think out loud here: An ATSer pointed out that if the scientists were the targets, why not kidnap them on the ground? And this hijacking scheme would surely have been planned for months, even years...so, how would the hijackers know these scientists would be on this particular flight?
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: need more coffee

The hijackers would know because they would have been told, the thing could have been a total set up, orchestrated.

or,

Possibly the scientist went willingly into hiding, what better way to cover it up, they all perished in a airplane crash.

I watch to many movies, lol

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I looked up the Andaman Islands, kinda shocked me

The name of the Andaman Islands is ancient. A theory that became prevalent since the late 19th century is that it derives from Andoman, the Malay form of Hanuman, the Sanskrit name of the Indian monkey-god,

perhaps the scientist with there technological expertise were given away.

edited to say
Strange too that the plane may have headed toward India.

Mahabharata

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile charged with the power
of the Universe . An incandescent column of
smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with
all its splendor.
It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic
messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race
of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.
Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.
…After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire the soldiers threw
themselves in streams to wash themselves and their
equipment.” — The Mahabharata
edit on 013131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drwill

Those were pretty much the same thoughts I had. Thinking that it's a possibility for the entire intention of this event revolving around the cloaking scientists/contractors.

If they were able to get that plane on the ground those scientists could be made to work against their will by threat of torture or death to create or develop a cloaking device like they had been working on. That device could then be installed on the hijacked plane for it to be used later as a weapon.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Looking more and more like the pilot had something to do with this. Zaharie Ahmad Shah....family moved out the day before the flight....Shah just happens to mean "former monarch of Iran".

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Looking more and more like the pilot had something to do with this. Zaharie Ahmad Shah....family moved out the day before the flight....

Where did you see that???? Very interesting Development.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Hmmmm...very odd...it was originally reported by Malay Mail but is now gone. Even the original link shows up in a search but page now returns an error.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Now that's even more odd.........

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just published:

Police investigate the possibility that pilot of missing Flight MH370 hijacked his own aircraft in political protest

Doomed airliner pilot was political fanatic: Hours before taking control of flight MH370 he attended trial of jailed opposition leader as FBI reveal passengers could be at a secret location

Source: Daily Mail - www.dailymail.co.uk... tion-leader-sodomite.html

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by andy1972

Yes, yes they are. Does that not interest you? Does that not make you wonder what the real purpose of all this is? Does it not pique your interest in the least, that what could just as easily have been passed off as a case of an airliner vanishing, has now been poked at, prodded, adulterated and obfuscated to this degree?

I look at it this way. When an aircraft ditches in the sea, with the loss of all souls, it is tragic. When an airliner simply vanishes without trace, it is strange, and sad. But when an aircraft goes missing, and then all this information/disinformation is released, muddying the waters, you have to assume that SOMETHING of significance is going on. Someone is going to great lengths, to put out all these conflicting data points, an effort which would be totally wasteful, unless there is some motive behind it.

Are they trying to use a totally innocent ditching as an excuse to send surveillance operations close to some objective, of which we are unaware, and covering the effort with involvement in this search? Was the plane hijacked, or was it, and its entire compliment of passengers and crew, part of some elaborate scheme to fake the deaths of certain passengers, so that they could go about their business in secrecy? Are those aboard dead or alive? Were there really people on the aircraft? There are all manner of potential outcomes, and indeed narratives, which could be applied to the incident as we know of it, but I think the efforts to confuse the issue are as interesting as the actual disappearance of this aircraft.

Reading between the lines, SOMETHING is going on, and that is all one can say for sure. What, how, and who is responsible however, remain a mystery, and there is nothing quite as intriguing as a mystery!

In the last few days, Israel sent in helicopter gunships to shoot at Gaza Strip.

And Tony Benn, the famous politician has just died, and not a single comment.

www.bbc.com...

If the plane ran out of fuel and landed in the ocean, then it could have simply sunk without trace. That's going to be the hardest thing to prove. Even if it pancaked on land, that would leave a crater somewhere.

edit on 16-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Could the plane have made it south to Australia? There is plenty of room here to land a plane and no one would know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join