It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Annexation of Canada part of Bush's Military Agenda?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well, if you've seen the recent posts regarding this matter, it is possible that the US and Canada, along with Mexico, may forge new commercial and possibly military unities to compete with the EU and also to expand and more readily share resources. But this thread's title to me implies some kind of forceful annex by Bush, and that idea is just lunacy to me.

But the personal attacks need to stop. Every single Canadian I have ever met has been a very intelligent, peace-loving soul. And that includes amelia, bless her heart.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
A very silly notion indeed. However if the U.S. did invade for whatever reason how would they hold the country. If they wanted natural resources is the army going to mine/chop/pump them? We won't. We'll call in sick.

We don't say goodbye we say "take it easy eh" or "don't work too hard eh" We will expertly sabotage by appearing cooperative but dim. We'll eff y'all up so bad you'll wish we were shooting at you instead of "helping"

Maybe we will mine, chop and pump...I think we'd get a better deal if we were americans... after all they have a constitution. We are losing more and more freedoms every day and it's lookin' like the gestapo may be in force soon. The only ones protected in Canada are the criminals or have you noticed that we are being overrun by organized crime...right up to the highest level of gov't. Our only hope is if Stephen Harper becomes the next Prime Minister or if George Bush takes us. It won't be much of a fight...I think alot of Canadians will fight along side the americans against the ones that want to sell us out to Europe.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOTERION 5

Our only hope is if Stephen Harper becomes the next Prime Minister or if George Bush takes us. It won't be much of a fight...I think alot of Canadians will fight along side the americans against the ones that want to sell us out to Europe.

WHAT are you talkin about

That is not true, I don't want that AT ALL!!!! What canadian what Bush to run them???? Did I MISUNDERSTOOD what you just posted, sure it's because I'm a frenchie, because that just did not make sens to me

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
we have the most beautiful chicks in the world, you don't know what you are missing

Amelia

- that is a straight up FACT

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOTERION 5
The only ones protected in Canada are the criminals or have you noticed that we are being overrun by organized crime...right up to the highest level of gov't. Our only hope is if Stephen Harper becomes the next Prime Minister or if George Bush takes us. It won't be much of a fight...I think alot of Canadians will fight along side the americans against the ones that want to sell us out to Europe.

stephen harper, george bush or jesus aren't going to save us from what's here everywhere in north america. we are OWNED, and you are blind. george bush is the talking head of the biggest criminal organisation in history. do some research. you're propping up a fascist. the only decent politician that i know is jack layton. too bad he's NDP. they always screw up. oh yeah, i LOVE what anita parish did, too. a brave women not afraid to stand up for what she believes.
martin is bush's puppet, so you've already got your wish.
it's the monkey's paw.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Because Quebecors are da bomb to party with
Amelia don't take a joke so personally k
I for one LOVE quebec, and I make Quebec jokes all the times as well as Newfie jokes, and BC jokes etc etc. Don't you make fun of any other province or country just fer a laugh?

O.k I pardon you....I know I make newfies jokes sometimes hehehe and I'm a FROG right hehe

I make blonds jokes most of the time

TRUE we are the PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Merci
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey Billy Bob,

He's definantly smarter than you.

Smarter then me and smarter then Kerry.

enough said

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Hey Billy Bob,

He's definantly smarter than you.

Smarter then me and smarter then Kerry.

enough said

this post speaks for itself
go back to school. you are obviously not qualified to judge intelligence quotients.

it's 'definitely, not 'definantly'.

"smarter then me and smarter then kerry" has no subject, and therefore is not a sentence(also, it's smarter 'than', not smarter 'then'.).

thank you for representing bush.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know I cant speel man... I figured you'd stoop to that level. You must be really more smarter than me

Here we have a full force example of liberal elitism at its best. I'm sorry next time I'll make sure to appease your high standards.

How many degrees do you have Billy Bob?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
"Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada." - Ted Nugent

That is not nice.....I'm a french girl who lives in Canada o.k....I'm very nice person, how can people say that to me!!!!!

You don't even know me or quebecois people...We are a very nice population, and we have the most beautiful chicks in the world, you don't know what you are missing

Amelia

Well said Amelia, I lived in Ottawa for a year and the women there were great to me
Nothing as sexy as a romantic french girls whisper.... Memorys, ah memory.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

stephen harper, george bush or jesus aren't going to save us from what's here everywhere in north america. we are OWNED, and you are blind. george bush is the talking head of the biggest criminal organisation in history. do some research. you're propping up a fascist. the only decent politician that i know is jack layton. too bad he's NDP. they always screw up. oh yeah, i LOVE what anita parish did, too. a brave women not afraid to stand up for what she believes.
martin is bush's puppet, so you've already got your wish.
it's the monkey's paw.

I can't just leave this as a one liner so I'll babble - as an American by birth, Canadian by right of birth abroad dual citizen. Love both my countries - fear for them both - do not want any annexation by anyone, thank you very much.

IMHO - the Corporate Continental Merger currently under negotiation is a sell-out at bargain basement prices - NOT a competitive response to the EU.

Wadda joke - the EU would laugh if anyone tried to pitch them the terms getting foisted on us.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Because Quebecors are da bomb to party with
Amelia don't take a joke so personally k
I for one LOVE quebec, and I make Quebec jokes all the times as well as Newfie jokes, and BC jokes etc etc. Don't you make fun of any other province or country just fer a laugh?

O.k I pardon you....I know I make newfies jokes sometimes hehehe and I'm a FROG right hehe

I make blonds jokes most of the time

TRUE we are the PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
Merci
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well seeing as we're throwing names around, I'm a Bluenoser. And damn proud of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I know I cant speel man... I figured you'd stoop to that level. You must be really more smarter than me

Here we have a full force example of liberal elitism at its best. I'm sorry next time I'll make sure to appease your high standards.

Your arrogance is discusting. Its thick like butter, you can almost cut it with a knife. You are the lowest creature on the chain of life IMO. Please crawl into a cave like Gollem and come out when you speak in riddles... You vial beast.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think thiis is old news. The Pentagon has myriad hypothetical plans for invasions and defenses against nations, regardless of how unlikely it is that they would ever be used. It's just part of the job of preparing for every contingency. I'm sure Canada has some similar plans.

Canadians are our snot-nosed, whiney cousins who are annoying and mostly useless, but we love them anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Canadians are our snot-nosed, whiney cousins who are annoying and mostly useless, but we love them anyway.

And how did you come to this realization my chest-thumping cousin?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I came to that conclusion by reading ATS. All the Canadians I have ever met personally, I have liked and one has been a life-long friend. Were it not for ATS, I would have never known the truth.

[edit on 04/11/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by intrepid

I came to that conclusion by reading ATS. All the Canadians I have ever met personally, I have liked and one has been a life-long friend. Were it not for ATS, I would have never known the truth.

[edit on 04/11/25 by GradyPhilpott]

How could you have possibly screwed up the quote to make it look like I said that. Personally I think you've met few Canadians or your original post in this thread would have read differently. You had to know that that was a call out. Well tell me Grady, because you've pissed me off now, how are we whiney? Please grace us with an explaination as to how Canadians are "useless"? You are rather fortunate that I can't say what I really want, take my warns, and tear you a new one.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

i never would have mentioned your spelling if you hadn't said george the satanic moron was smarter than me. it was what you republicans call 'retaliation'.
as for degrees, they don't mean # to me. i know MANY simple people who have WISDOM far beyond the power hungry, silver spoon, ivy league snots. people who even can't read or write.
i tell you i think there's nothing smarter than horse sense. i think with my heart.
p.s. i'm sorry i was mean. don't attack me, and i won't attack you. fair?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Play nice boys...

No, it's not personal (Canadian), it's part of the rules.

Insults will not be tollerated.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm happy I skipped this thread until now. I would have gotten a few more warns- but hey. Matter at hand, right?

I look at north america, and I can see a glorious stretch of land, ripe with resources and filled with people who are noble, intelligent, and proud. If you think about it, we could have it all if Mexico, Canada and the States joined up into one massive union. Everyone would prosper. We could have the best of all three worlds - a strong economy, a strong military, and a strong culture. No one country has all three:

Canada's culture and military are anemic at best, but our education system is top-notch and only our small population prevents us from realizing our economic potential.

Mexcio has more history and culture behind it than the US and Canada put together. However, its military is also struggling, as is its national economy.

The US's culture is trash. Yes, trash. That is why it's coming apart at the seams. The economy is floundering, but the military is one of the finest in the world.

I look at this, and think of the glory that could be. Then, I turn on the TV, and I see the greatest obstacle to that imaginable- the public of the United States of America. I don't know where you all went wrong, but somewhere along the line 'America the Proud' became "America, Poster Boy for Imperial Hubris and Chestbeating'. Self-righteous, bully boy tactics on the world stage, massive internal division due to a polarized two-party system and a modern history rife with atrocity, not to mention a horrible awareness of the rest of the world. Look at the common decency with which Canadians were addressed in this thread, particularly by Grady and Hendrix. The American public doesn't know its modern history, or else they'd be different.

Now, this liberal vs. conservative crap is going to start all over again. Before everyone gets on my ass, I'm a centrist. An actual, living, breathing centrist.

I am against Canada's gun control policies.

I am against Canada's pot policies.

I am against the War in Iraq, due to the methods and pretenses with which is being continued.

I am pro choice, pro gay marriage and pro gay adoption.

Don't give me that crap.

DE

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join