It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Annexation of Canada part of Bush's Military Agenda?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by rowsdower
i dont think so, no offense to canadians but the only things in canada are beavers and bad drivers.

And Oil, and Lumber, and don't forget the worlds largest supply of fresh water....

Well you did forget all the untapped and unknown oil in Alberta.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Not going to happen.
The rest of the world would vilify (sp) the US.
Besides our Queen would come to the rescue

But seriously, not going to happen.

Our Queen? who is also a freemason? Man you're all really really unlearned
Heres some tips

NAZI funding/BUSH Senior
Who first coined the term NWO in the states? Bush Senior
Whose Idea was NWO.... Hitlers
Whose carrying out daddies orders, Bush Jr.
Who is commiting these terrorists acts?
People trying to stop the end of the world and ethnic cleansing

I urge you to find these videos

There's Something About W (VCD)
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Secret-Evil-of-911
Mohamed.Atta.and.the.Venice.Flying.Circus
Illuminazi 9-11 ************ Must Get
Conspiracy Hidden Agenda Illuminati Contol Of Society

and if you cannot find them, U2U me.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think it would be prospurous for the U.S. Canada and Mexico if they joined together as one country, I'm sure thered be a few arguments over the name, also Hawaii should be its own country.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

i dont think so, no offense to canadians but the only things in canada are beavers and bad drivers.

...bad drivers? HAH...how can you say we have bad drivers? The US has idiot drivers, all used to driving in congested areas going 10 mph. Thats must make you a great driver

The only thing the US has are idiots, but what can you do when you have an idiot leading them...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just to remind those who dont seem to understand name calling wont be allowed

This is not a USA/Canada thing ALL others managed to get the message across without name calling anymore name calling will be getting a warn

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
W's going to have to invade Canada.

Let's face it, if he went after Saddam for no more reason than history - "this is the guy that tried to kill my dad" - then he's going to have go after the Canucks, look what they did in 1812!

And no doubt he wants that ice hockey gold back where it belongs!

And he'll need to burn down the forests to protect the US lumber industry.

And there's the whole "didn't support us in Iraq" deal.

Plus they're just begging for an invasion. I mean, that's the longest undefended border in the world.

And that MP called him a moron.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i would assume the relations are already closely intertwined. the technological capabilities of the US warrent a military employment in canada which would enhance security stucture for the entire north american continent greatly IMO

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Resistance is futile, you will be LIBERATED

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by rowsdower

And Oil, and Lumber, and don't forget the worlds largest supply of fresh water....

Well you did forget all the untapped and unknown oil in Alberta.

No i didn't the quote you quoted is above and I bolded where i said oil silly

BTW There really isn't much Oil to discover in Alberta, we need to invent the technology to cheapen the refining process, because it ain't the Sweet stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Theres nothing in Canada except beavers and bad drivers.

This is an obvious joke, lighten up a bit

What bothers me is that when we make light hearted jokes you guys come back calling Bush an idiot and a Nazi.

Bush is smarter then anyone on this forum.... thats one thing I'm sure of

ehhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
actually Lostsailor, I have enjoyed this thread and havn't really taken it serously. Most threads like these usually degenerate into flame wars, so Im not surprised. I didn't know you were joking either cuz I have actually met americans who believed pretty much what you said jes goota make sure ya know

As for your allusion that Bush is smarter than anyone on these boards well that is funny

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Theres nothing in Canada except beavers and bad drivers.

What bothers me is that when we make light hearted jokes you guys come back calling Bush an idiot and a Nazi.

there are americans who KNOW that bush is a nazi and an idiot. his grandfather was a nazi, his father's a nazi, and he's a nazi.
and you're big strong man is CHICKEN to speak in canadian parliament. he's scared he will get heckled. here's the guy blowing the arms and legs of THOUSANDS of innocent children, and he's scared a canadian is going to insult him. HAHA! what an idiot. don't make me post three pages of bush quotes that prove what an idiot he is.
i hope when he speaks in halifax, there is an appropriate response from the canadians. THREE YEARS later, he's coming to show 'gratitude', after snubbing the one country that helped the most during 911. propoganda. he's done nothing but cold shoulder the north since 911. some gratitude. more like, he wants to make sure there's nowhere for americans to run once the draft is re-instated. this is PURE propoganda, designed to lull canadians into the 'benefits' of 'embedding' our country with yours.

bush is not america. he is just a man. the enlightened of us, who bother to read and investigate, know that he ISN'T EVEN PRESIDENT. he IS the RESIDENT in the white house, but that's it. i can't believe y'all let him steal TWO elections. fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, .....hunh?
we love our neighbors to the south, and are concerned for the health and welfare of your democracy. if we have to, we'll put an army of beavers in sports cars and let them loose in washington! don't make us come down there!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by valkeryie
Not going to happen.
The rest of the world would vilify (sp) the US.
Besides our Queen would come to the rescue

But seriously, not going to happen.

Our Queen? who is also a freemason? Man you're all really really unlearned
Heres some tips

NAZI funding/BUSH Senior
Who first coined the term NWO in the states? Bush Senior
Whose Idea was NWO.... Hitlers
Whose carrying out daddies orders, Bush Jr.
Who is commiting these terrorists acts?
People trying to stop the end of the world and ethnic cleansing

I urge you to find these videos

There's Something About W (VCD)
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
Secret-Evil-of-911
Mohamed.Atta.and.the.Venice.Flying.Circus
Illuminazi 9-11 ************ Must Get
Conspiracy Hidden Agenda Illuminati Contol Of Society

and if you cannot find them, U2U me.

Guess you didn't catch the wink.

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
all i'll say is that atleast we (canada) won gold at hockey a year and a bit ago at the winter olympics. nuff said.
dfh out.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For years, it seems, work has been underway to homogenize both countries so that Canada and the United States can easily merge into one country. One case in point to illustrate this is in health care or, as it is popularly called, socialized medicine. Although the issue has been bandied about for a number of years in the States, it has really only been since the Clinton administration that this issue has been address in any serious fashion. Of course socialized medicine is still a long way from actualization (if ever). In Canada, a country with socialized medicine, there has been a steady, seemingly deliberate, erosion of the health care system. In recent years, serious discussions have been raised about having a "two-tiered" system of health care; one being a socialized form (with waiting lists for services) and the other a private, service for pay system.

It would almost seem that the United States is attempting to improve universal access to health care and that Canada is diluting their system of universal access. By the time all is said and done -- say a decade or so -- it could be envisioned that both countries will have a health care system that is rather similar. Any merger between these nations would have to deal with the health care systems before any assimulation could possibly be accepted (certainly by Canadians). Numerous polls taken in Canada over the years have consistently reported that the health care system is regarded as one of the most cherished and guarded aspects of Canadian government.

The biggest obstacle, however, would probably be the mater of bilingualism and Quebec sovereignty. The same problems that seem to be a thorn in Canada's side would probably be a matter of contention with any NEW UNITED STATES -- Quebec! Hmmmm. In fact, the same issue that has, over the past number of years, threatened to tear Canada apart -- Quebec sovereignty -- may actually help keep Canada together! Strange.

Nevertheless, I cannot help but feel that both Canada and the United States will have to merge for economic issues -- some having to do with climate change -- will bring about a new continental national entity within the next century. This would be brought about through negotiation rather than through military force -- unless things go in a very bizarre path such as Jeb Bush being elected president and I don't even want to think of that future possibility.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If the US does annex Canada and Quebec separerates because of this I'm moving to Montreal.
EDIT: Because Quebecors are da bomb to party with
Amelia don't take a joke so personally k
I for one LOVE quebec, and I make Quebec jokes all the times as well as Newfie jokes, and BC jokes etc etc. Don't you make fun of any other province or country just fer a laugh?

[edit on 25-11-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
"Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada." - Ted Nugent

That is not nice.....I'm a french girl who lives in Canada o.k....I'm very nice person, how can people say that to me!!!!!

You don't even know me or quebecois people...We are a very nice population, and we have the most beautiful chicks in the world, you don't know what you are missing

Amelia

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia

Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
"Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada." - Ted Nugent

That is not nice.....I'm a french girl who lives in Canada o.k....I'm very nice person, how can people say that to me!!!!!

You don't even know me or quebecois people...We are a very nice population, and we have the most beautiful chicks in the world, you don't know what you are missing

Amelia

i'll back you up on that, amelia. quebec has the most beautiful women in north america. HOT, HOT, HOT, hubba, hubba, pant, pant, pant.....!!! it is also the most politically aware area in north america.
ted nugent sucks. remember when he got electrocuted when he stood on his marshall stack at the US festival in the eighties? that was an act of god, HAHA!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i'll back you up on that, amelia. quebec has the most beautiful women in north america. HOT, HOT, HOT, hubba, hubba, pant, pant, pant.....!!! it is also the most politically aware area in north america.
ted nugent sucks. remember when he got electrocuted when he stood on his marshall stack at the US festival in the eighties? that was an act of god, HAHA!

Thanks for supporting me, those guys will have to make excuses to me because I feel hurt by their comments

Come on guys, how could you diss me like that!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
our images of our countries are so different.but we are all united from peace.we live in places of freedom but some cant have it so we all better stop invading for awhile.besides the big flu is coming and we need peace. for each other is all we have.our leaders are leading on there own paths they dont see the windsheilds hitting there faces.dont let the blind lead the blind cause us normal people can see clealy. now i fell of topic oh well lol......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join