It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do ETs Go When They Die?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think you are right to guard your thoughts and stick to your principles, but at the same time I think it's the pinnacle of arrogance to limit God's universe and what is in it (thereby limiting God Himself). Would really like to hear from you on the question I asked though. I am genuinely curious why you feel this way, and if there is something I missed!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

re-cloned

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well... you all have been having quite a conversation while I was at work last night.

Thank you for all your thoughts, and Unity, thanks for the link. I'll have a look at it when I get up. I had to work over-time this morning and need to get some sleep now.

If you all haven't read the link in my OP, there is a lot of information there.

Have a great day/night.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well according to Stanton Friedman they are not Demons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well said Stanton

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm not sure we can say all of what fobs itself off as ET is ET, and not more "demonic" or negative entity.

We're in a huge hodgepodge, collage, multiverse, infinite and diverse, and one of infinite others, with infinite beyonds and layers, whereas its all connected, and isn't as far from home as we think, but more dream like or thought journeys of perfecting all infinite parts of infinity.

However, quite a shared dream we're having, slavers, darth vader, controllers, negativity.

Gravity. Well as far as matter and density go, creating this gravity. Problem is, there isn't much matter here, its all waves and electricity. Where is the heavy matter? Where is the heavy gravity? If its more akin to a polarity, an electrical magnetic (again polarity, positive and negative) unequal discharge, then it seems to me, that gravity is a soul thing, and relates to how dense or light hearts, minds (metaphor) and spirit is.

I'm pretty sure what is considered negative ufology has at least as one major portion of its reality, that black ops and ptb, sacrifice ritually and bring down this planet, open portals to inner earth and other dense planets, such as Venus and Saturn, stargate in negative entities and put them in cloned bodies.

I'm pretty sure they are creating their own ET's.

This is not ET, but this is a portion of ufology. Those who think its one thing are so far off, they see the thorns on the rose, but ignore the rose.

Study the library, earth and cosmos, and you realize its not one thing. ET is NOT demon, but there is a huge diverse thing occurring, some of it is to nudge us forward, and some of it seems to want to hold us back, while we enter these schools.

One thing I keep feeling about earth, and planets like earth, in the holographic universe that is more akin to ocean than matter....We're just a part of the spirit world too. thats the real world. there is only one reality, in a sense thought its diverse, its not divided between corporal and spirit. Spirit becomes corporal and more condensed in more gravity.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by randyvs

I think you are right to guard your thoughts and stick to your principles, but at the same time I think it's the pinnacle of arrogance to limit God's universe and what is in it (thereby limiting God Himself). Would really like to hear from you on the question I asked though. I am genuinely curious why you feel this way, and if there is something I missed!

You got it.

Nothing I believe, limits our Father in Heaven my good man. Or for that matter anything
in Heaven. Further more, is it arrogance that divides the spiritual realm from the less
real and more finite, physical plain? That so many refuse to look beyond? Would it be arrogant
to believe the cosmos were built by him who is called IAM? And that they were not only
put there by him, as a necessary life support system, for this world. But also to believe
the same thing you believe, except that we are at a different universal time point, than the
one you adhere to and there is no evidence of at all?

That being, your belief the universe is populated in this physical plain, but has not one mention
in the Bible. I believe was put there not only, as already stated ( life support ), but also for
us to populate as his creation. Therefore you believe the cosmos are populated. Whereby I
believe thay were meant to be populated. By us. With the guidance and relationship that was
meant for us with him. So you see, what I believe may only look arrogant. While it is actually,
only what fits BETTER. And there I gave you lil arrogance in the word better. Hope that satisfies.

And I think I just polished the best description I've ever done concerning my beliefs.

Any questions concerning Randy's Church of the God given cosmos?

edit on Rpm31014v21201400000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, actually. If you believe that there are habitable planets out there that are meant to be populated by us, then at the very least you must believe that there is life elsewhere in the galaxy. We can't just show up to a dead planet and terraform it into something habitable in a few hours. There would need to be a habitable ecosystem already present for us to utilize, so there would have to be things like nutrient rich soil, breathable air, animals, plant life, etc on that planet before we could just show up and live there. Would you say that it is possible there are non-intelligent life forms on other planets?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

I love the way you took time out to join a discussion just to trash the question, its a question and he is allowed to ask whatever he likes, especially on ATS, where do you think you are anyway. Now, to answer the question, no one can know that and why did you even ask something like that, we cant know that.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

We can't just show up to a dead planet and terraform it into something habitable in a few hours.

Oh really! Now who's putting limits on God. The key to doing that as
I believe is a relationshipwith our Father in Heaven as an Oracle. One
more time Seraph. Am I ARROGANT! Am I limiting GOD?!

Sigh.....Crisis of faith lately Seraph?
edit on Rpm31014v51201400000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just a quick reply and I can come back in a day or so to read more... We all go where we need to for our adventure in eternity, we are not stuck anywhere we do not feel the need for our growth. WE all switch it up, move about and have a great time reconnecting with all the other family of souls in our existence.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

randyvs

We can't just show up to a dead planet and terraform it into something habitable in a few hours.

Oh really! Now who's putting limits on God. The key to doing that as
I believe is a relationshipwith our Father in Heaven as an Oracle. One
more time Seraph. Am I ARROGANT! Am I limiting GOD?!

Sigh.....Crisis of faith lately Seraph?
edit on Rpm31014v51201400000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

My statement doesn't limit God. It limits people. People can't terraform planets currently, and certainly not in a matter of hours. That's a fact. For the record, I don't consider you to be an arrogant person. I do consider the belief that there is no possibility of alien life elsewhere in the universe because Jesus an arrogant notion, however. Speaking of which, You have now dodged 2 of my questions and I'm not really sure why. The first question I asked you, was why you felt your spiritual beliefs are incompatible with the notion of alien life on other planets, and if there was someplace in the bible where it indicates that we are alone in the universe. The second question I asked you was if you would at least consider the idea of non-intelligent life on other planets. You dodged that one too and are now suggesting I am having a crisis of faith?

My faith is very much intact. I don't consider science a threat to it, and I don't consider the notion of alien life elsewhere in the cosmos as being incompatible with it. Not sure whats up with the hostility (or perhaps I am misinterpreting your response and there is no hostility intended).

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

My faith is very much intact. I don't consider science a threat to it, and I don't consider the notion of alien life elsewhere in the cosmos as being incompatible with it. Not sure whats up with the hostility (or perhaps I am misinterpreting your response and there is no hostility intended).

This is good to hear. 2nd question NO because if there were others out there,
God would have told us. And if you don't understand the hostility. It might be
because I've never accused you of being arrogant before. [SNAPS PENCIL)
And I don't play for the Dodgers either.
edit on Ram31114v462014u35 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Yes, I'm still following this thread.

He (randyvs) seemed pretty hostile during our discourse as well. That was the main reason I backed out. Not wanting to actually debate, seems he just wants to argue.

But the truth is there is no truth and reality is what you make it. I respect Randy's beliefs with an open mind. I fear he didn't feel the same. Though he seems intelligent enough.

Good luck seraph.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't accuse you of being an arrogant person. This is what I said:

I think you are right to guard your thoughts and stick to your principles, but at the same time I think it's the pinnacle of arrogance to limit God's universe and what is in it (thereby limiting God Himself)

If I am a human being, and I start dictating what God (the creator of the entire universe and all things) can and can't do, and deciding for HIM what he has and hasn't done billions of light years away, is that not arrogant?

You claim that the bible would have told us if there were alien life forms (intelligent or otherwise) elsewhere in the universe. There are micro organisms that cause sickness and the bible didn't tell us about that. Does that mean that micro organisms don't exist? The bible doesn't say anything about nuclear fusion or thermal dynamics yet they exist. Just because the Bible doesn't spell it out for you doesn't mean it's out of the realm of possibility. There are thousands of well recognized facts that we understand about our world and the nature of reality that the bible doesn't talk about. Nowhere do we see the theory of gravity discussed in the book of Acts yet we can observe it in our daily lives. Does the bible not instruct us to embrace wisdom and knowledge?

Edit to add further thoughts to your response:

I agree that there is no evidence Aliens from outer space have visited earth. But that isn't really what I am asking you. I'm not asking you what you think about the UFO phenomenon or the abduction phenomenon. I'm asking you what you think about the possibility of life existing on other planets elsewhere in the universe. It could be a planet thousands of light years away where the most intelligent species on the whole planet are space cows. I don't really know. But I consider it a possibility.
edit on 11-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

There is no proof of Aliens living in this physical plain
with us. In fact the proof with out going into it all rather
heavily, says that only demons are coming and posing
to be such. It's BS and I believe full on, that NASA and
the occult and all nations are giving you a sudo religion
with all this alien bull shift. And it does become irratatting
when people won'r stop running head long into hell.
I just don't get that. Bible says there would be this
great deception.

I don't see anything else that qualifies.

Seraph

There are thousands of well recognized facts that we understand about our world and the nature of reality that the bible doesn't talk about. Nowhere do we see the theory of gravity discussed in the book of Acts yet we can observe it in our daily lives. Does the bible not instruct us to embrace wisdom and knowledge?

And what's the difference between microbes and your alien being Seraph? What kind of comparison
are you making? Look at what you're saying? It's ridiculous.
edit on Ram31114v17201400000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

randyvs

Seraph

There are thousands of well recognized facts that we understand about our world and the nature of reality that the bible doesn't talk about. Nowhere do we see the theory of gravity discussed in the book of Acts yet we can observe it in our daily lives. Does the bible not instruct us to embrace wisdom and knowledge?

And what's the difference between microbes and your alien being Seraph? What kind of comparison
are you making? Look at what you're saying? It's ridiculous.
edit on Ram31114v17201400000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

There is no difference. That is the point. A micro organism here and a micro organism on mars are still micro organisms. What exactly is ridiculous about what I am saying? If they found micro organisms living in certain places on mars would your faith collapse? That is much more ridiculous if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't know why you seem to think I have a religion based around ETs... I merely believe they exist and that not all of them are evil. I also do not believe in your god. I believe in my own, Eris she seems to do just fine for me.

As for "rushing headlong into hell", I appreciate your concern but its really not your problem where my soul ends up, us it?

You see, I'm not afraid! Not afraid of burning in your hell. You know why? Because I am a good person, randyvs. If your god sees fit to throw ne into the pit, well, he's not much of a god for tormenting an innocent soul all because he/she/it didn't adhere to his dogma. I prefer catma anyway.

Kallisti, friend

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I'm saying God would have mentioned other sentient beings and your
reasoning that with, "Well he didn't tell us about microbes" . Are
kidding me! You don't see any difference in that? Palease!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

As for "rushing headlong into hell", I appreciate your concern but its really not your problem where my soul ends up, us it?

This is very correct. But it does involve the conversation we
are having.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

randyvs

I'm saying God would have mentioned other sentient beings and your
reasoning that with, "Well he didn't tell us about microbes" . Are
kidding me! You don't see any difference in that? Palease!

I never said I believe there are intelligent life forms elsewhere in the universe. I believe it's a possibility, but at the end of the day I don't know, so I don't claim it's impossible. Again, I asked you if you had considered the fact that there might be non-intelligent life forms on other planets. That could be anything from microbes to something resembling a cow. It would still be considered an "alien life form", even if it's not sentient.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join