It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do ETs Go When They Die?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Has anyone ever wondered where aliens go when they die?

I have.

If anyone has any further credible information, I would love to hear it.

Here is an interesting article on this subject:
thespiritguides.co.uk...

Since there must be people in some form similar to us human beings, living on many planets in the millions of galaxies around the universe, I have to ask the question: “where is their Spirit World, when they die ?”
However long their lifespan may be, and the Pleiadians talking to Eduard Meier say they live a thousand of our years in time, they must eventually pass on to their Spirit World. But so far we have heard nothing about spirits from other galaxies living in the Spirit World which our dead relatives inhabit.

So does each planet or galaxy have its own Spirit World, or Heaven, or eventually, do all spirits from everywhere in our vast universe, eventually meet up, in an even vaster Spirit World ?

In the book,The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, Billy encounters a place where he meets Shvara, Billy’s tribe leader. She leads him to a building which is pearly white, and has huge columns. There are an endless number of bridges that lead up to it. Each tribe has their own bridge, and their own tribe leader. Some of the leaders look very different to humans.
Could these beings be the aliens entering the spirit world after death?
This is discussed in my thread covering information in this book:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to have an "adult conversation" about this, please. I know that's a hard thing for people in this forum to do, but please, try.
I'm not interested in snide remarks, but intelligent conversations, and interesting links anyone might have on this subject.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They go to a lake of fire and fry.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You ask for an 'adult conversation' about this. As an adult, i can only ask why you would bother asking a question that no 'human' at least can answer. It's pointless and can only end fruitless.
It's the kind of question that only morons will try to answer because they cannot be proven wrong.And they like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Seriously though, I think they would probably go to the same place as every other sentient life form.

Wherever that is...

I believe we all come from a singular source and that all life is essentially one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

Nice thread. S&F from me sled.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ET go home!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

sayzaar
You ask for an 'adult conversation' about this. As an adult, i can only ask why you would bother asking a question that no 'human' at least can answer. It's pointless and can only end fruitless.
It's the kind of question that only morons will try to answer because they cannot be proven wrong.And they like that.

Isn't that what humans have been doing for centuries? Asking questions they can not answer. We then do something called "developing a hypothesis" maybe we can't answer the question correctly because we truly don't know but what harm has speculation ever done a curious mind?

None you say?

Oh, bully, carry on.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have often wondered the same as you, and my question is if they are so advanced have they grown past religion in ones culture and do they know what's beyond? Interesting to say the least. S&F OP.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They do not die. They must be vanquished, back to hell.
edit on Rpm30914v412014u36 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Who knows?

Well God the creator of the universe would, but He's not talking.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So with a universe so massive and it is probable that there are millions of ET civilizations you automatically put them all in the demon category....
Hope they don't bump into you during a first contact scenario.
OP the after life we all hear of is made up by man, we will all join the source all of us ET Human and animal.
edit on 9-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They (Pleiadians) probably have some wonderful place to go to where they can feel they belong if they do exists. Since I have not met a Pleiadian and have not been on their planet I will live like they do not exist until they say hi.

I think it is very improbable that god have not created other species that are more spiritually evolved and knowledge evolved than humans. I just cannot be sure that Pleiadians are the real thing and will of course question until I get proof.

If there is a Pleiadian reading this. Hi. You can always come by for a visit and say hi if you have time. Namaste.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Alien - type 3 civilisation never die.They live forever.
edit on 9-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

randyvs

They do not die. They must vanquished, back to hell.

Duality hate towards the unknown just because it is unknown and do not fit a Religion. Makes me think humanity is the specie that really have the ego demonic problem.

boymonkey74

So with a universe so massive and it is probable that there are millions of ET civilizations you automatically put them all in the demon category....
Hope they don't bump into you during a first contact scenario.
OP the after life we all hear of is made up by man, we will all join the source all of us ET Human and animal.

Right now I would not mind meeting a alien/blessed ONE to take me away from this place.
edit on 9-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

By who's knowledge does this occurre ? What sacred and ancient
wrightings did you get this from?
Zietgiest?

edit on Rpm30914v382014u22 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
all sentient lifeforms go through many lifetimes then reach enlightenment becoming Buddhas ..

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

So aliens die and become Buddhas?
And what is a Buddha?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't need a book nor another person to teach me my beliefs and I refuse to do so to you :p.
I just know it.
So don't call any alien beings demons it is an embarrassing attitude for the rest of humanity.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You just know it? BM you are the one who should be embarrassed.
All hail the mind of the true god.

boymonkey.

I don't call names BM. The Bible tells us, even you, specifically just exactly
the set up and BS you have fallen for. By Gods word, not what you know
PhFFFFF!
edit on Rpm30914v53201400000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

sled735
Has anyone ever wondered where aliens go when they die?

I have.

So have I.

I think they all live round my neighbourhood tbh...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join