It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do ETs Go When They Die?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Why ask me something I couldn't possibly know Seraph?
WTF is that? The conversation now goes to microbes?
edit on Ram31114v43201400000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Forgive me the oner but... how?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

randyvs

Why ask me something I couldn't possibly know Seraph?
WTF is that?

I asked you if you believed in the possibility. Why does that offend you? Isn't that sort of within the subject matter of the thread? Also, for someone who now claims it's impossible to know, you sure came off like you had your mind made up earlier, and anything else was tantamount to heresy.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

My mind is made up as far as the topic. And that isn't microbes.

The great

Forgive me the oner but... how?

What?
edit on Ram31114v472014u43 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The conversation moved to microbes because you indicated that you believed the Universe and the planets in it were meant for us to populate (under God's guidance as you stated). I took that to mean that you believe there are habitable planets out there waiting for us to populate. If that is so, then there must be life on those planets (even if it's just simple life forms like grass and trees, etc). I then asked you to clarify your position about whether or not you felt it was possible if there are non-intelligent life forms on other planets.

I'm really not sure why you are taking offense here. I just wanted you to clarify your position because I'm curious about what you believe, since it is obvious you are adamantly against the notion of intelligent life forms elsewhere in the cosmos. The natural question to ask then, would be if you believe it's possible that non-intelligent life forms are out there.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How is the status of my immortal soul relevant to the topic (where ETs go when they die)?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I didn't mention the status of yours personally when I
first said anything about hell did I?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Seraph I 100% disagree with you. I've shown you why.
Is there anything else that needs to be said?
edit on Ram31114v012014u06 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

randyvs

Seraph I 100% disagree with you. I've shown you why.
Is there anything else that needs to be said?
edit on Ram31114v012014u06 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Nope. I think this sums it up nicely.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

randyvs

As for "rushing headlong into hell", I appreciate your concern but its really not your problem where my soul ends up, us it?

This is very correct. But it does involve the conversation we
are having.

Ah, I must have misunderstood. Apologies.

Could you clear up this reply for me at least?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Sure enough. The belief in Aliens draws worship from the Lord.
You asked .

Correction capitol L

edit on Ram31114v17201400000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So my veneration of Eris must get your knickers in a real bunch eh?

Just joshin'

Still man I think you should chill a bit. Honestly, why do you care whom others worship? It wont actually effect you will it? I know I said we should limit religious debate on thus thread but you're an interesting dude Randy.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Still man I think you should chill a bit. Honestly, why do you care whom others worship? It wont actually effect you will it? I know I said we should limit religious debate on thus thread but you're an interesting dude Randy.

Well is that a nice way of saying I can be an ass? If so
we have agreed on something.

edit on Ram31114v21201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I never.

But hey, your words not mine!

We actually probably have a lot we would agree on. Obviously not religion or ETs. But probably, stranger things they say.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat
reply to post by randyvs

I don't know why you seem to think I have a religion based around ETs... I merely believe they exist and that not all of them are evil. I also do not believe in your god. I believe in my own, Eris she seems to do just fine for me.

As for "rushing headlong into hell", I appreciate your concern but its really not your problem where my soul ends up, us it?

You see, I'm not afraid! Not afraid of burning in your hell. You know why? Because I am a good person, randyvs. If your god sees fit to throw ne into the pit, well, he's not much of a god for tormenting an innocent soul all because he/she/it didn't adhere to his dogma. I prefer catma anyway.

Kallisti, friend

eris? is she cute?

got a pic?

don't worry, she won't let you burn in hell.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

randyvs

I'm saying God would have mentioned other sentient beings and your
reasoning that with, "Well he didn't tell us about microbes" . Are
kidding me! You don't see any difference in that? Palease!

randy, others (et's) don't concern us from the bible.

they weren't mentioned coz it doesn't matter.

God created things seen and unseen. make of that what you will.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

Eris Discordia!

Smokin' hot she is... sometimes...

I think some Greeks may have made some statues or based relief carvings somewhere but...

Meh, I'm not worried about hell, like I said. Eris thinks its "icky" threatening people with make believe holes.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The Urantia Book says we, humanity, are living in rebellion against all that's true in Creation, the Rebellion being brought about by higher spirits that went astray many years ago.

Because we're in rebellion, which means, we live untrue to ourselves, so we're currently quarantined from the rest of Creation until we've fully healed our rebellion.

When we die we move into the mansion worlds, there being seven in total, there to remain until we've healed ourselves of our rebellion - living with our minds in control of our feelings, when it should be the other way around.

The seven mansion worlds are exclusively for us - humanity, no one else can be in them from other worlds because of our evilness.

Jesus informs us through the Padgett Messages that the mansion worlds are currently divided. If after we die we wish to remain in our rebellion and so evilness, with our mind in control as we live denying many of our bad feelings, we are free to live in the mind mansion worlds 1, 2, 4, 6. If however we want to heal ourselves of our feeling- and self-denial, end our evilness, then we have to do our Soul-Healing with the inclusion of longing to God for the Divine Love (see: speaking with Mary Magdalene and Jesus
If we do that we can move up through feeling mansion worlds 3, 5, and 7, until we're completely healed of our rebellion which then allows us entry into the Celestial spheres. We are then free to move out into Creation proper no longer having to be detained in the mansion worlds. Free to mix with spirits from all worlds.

All people on physical worlds move into mansion worlds upon their death. The Urantia Book says that many worlds share the same mansion worlds, however as I said, owing to our rebellion we don't join them, having to wait until we've fully healed ourselves thereby gaining entry into the Celestial spheres. And we don't have to wait until spirit to heal ourselves, we can begin it anytime by longing for the Divine Love and do our Soul-Healing. And the more we do of it now, the easier it will be for us in our spirits lives.

Because of our quarantine we're not allowed to have any input with or from other beings - other people or spirits from other worlds, so we can only speak with the spirits of humanity who want to continue their rebellion in the mind mansion worlds, or those spirits doing their healing in the feeling mansion worlds, and those who are healed and now Celestial spirits. All the people who claim to be speaking with beings from other worlds, aliens etc are only speaking with mind mansion world spirits from humanity. If you want to speak with beings from planet xyz, open up to them and the mind mansion world spirits will be more than willing to pretend they are alien beings from planet xyz.

The greatest conspiracy we live under is failing to understand that we're all in rebellion and so all our religions and spiritual systems are coming from mind mansion world spirits who don't want to heal themselves of their evilness - who, like us, don't even understand that they are living in rebellion. And many people will go to their grave ignorant of this, thereby themselves becoming mind spirits who will be more than happy to communicate with people back on Earth, even pretending to be alines if that's what those people want.

I hope this helps. If you want to read more about speaking with mind spirits and Celestials go here

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

I think I downloaded The Urantia Book last year, and I started reading it, but I got distracted and forgot to go back and finish it.
You just summed it up for me nicely. Thanks, because I don't have time to read it right now. I'm reading a book that explains why things in the Bible are false for us today, and how people are actually worshiping a book that was written partly by Lucifer.
askelm.com...
The author of this book does a great job of explaining how this happened, and uses verses in the Bible to back it up.
Very interesting!!

(That's something you should read, Randy.
)

As for the aliens not being aliens... I wonder who is driving the spaceships that can't be explained?!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If the universe does indeed possess a sense of humour i imagine they end up down here on Earth with the rest of us mortals!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join