It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

NeoSpace
www.4key.net...

Looks like Jacob Rothschild will cash in on the disaster.
edit on 15-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

I like that theory! While i was reading that article, I suddenly realized that a certain military expert here at ATS has been AWOL on this thread...or maybe just on vacation. It's a weird coincidence though.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just to clarify what i said - the msm are saying it made a sharp sudden turn to the left, when the clear and un questionable truth is - it made a sharp sudden 15deg turn Right, this is important as it signifies an intent to change direction in a particular direction - thus being south-east or south not north or east.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

I have to dissagree, it was on a strait heading of 025deg upon meeting its waypoint, after that it was due to fly a direct starit heading of 025deg that should not have involved a turn left or right, especialy not a sudden 15deg right turn.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Most flights especialy those that fly a scheduled service, will fly the same route containing the same waypoints on each flight, this is to provide the best equation of fuel saving, time saving and shortest flight possiible for all the obvious reasons and saving money, exceptions to this would be a diversion from the normal route due to weather tech probs etc, but this would have to be arranged and disscused with ATC before exacution.
MA370's route according to earlier flights as normal scheduled flights, took a straight heading straight from Malaysia and over towards China, on a 025 heading, so for the missing flight to make a sudden right turn of 15deg without ATC instruction is the main issue i see.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

UKGuy1805
Just to clarify what i said - the msm are saying it made a sharp sudden turn to the left, when the clear and un questionable truth is - it made a sharp sudden 15deg turn Right, this is important as it signifies an intent to change direction in a particular direction - thus being south-east or south not north or east.

These flightradar24 images are not all that precise, because I've witnessed the ending time on the playback vary. However the 1st image showing altitude 35,000 and heading 25 degrees. 2nd image shows altitude 0 and heading 40 degrees. That's a right turn.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

UKGuy1805

I have to dissagree, it was on a strait heading of 025deg upon meeting its waypoint, after that it was due to fly a direct starit heading of 025deg that should not have involved a turn left or right, especialy not a sudden 15deg right turn.

The listed flight paths for other MH370 flights say otherwise.

www.flightradar24.com...

The first picture is missing flight MH370. The second picture is of flight MH370 from March 11th. The third picture is of flight MH370 from March 12th.
Latitude 6.97, Longitude 106.63

Latitude 6.95, Longitude 103.61

Latitude 7, Longitude 103.69

Even the flight on the 9th, which doesn't have as noticeable a turn on the flight path as the others still looks just the same at that point of the flight.
Latitude 7.02, Longitude 103.66

edit on 15-3-2014 by ManiShuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

drwill
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I keep waiting for Breaking News on CNN: "Sources from the Pentagon say The Three Stooges are in control of the investigation. Larry went north, Curly went South, and Moe went to get a sandwich."
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: left off a quotation mark

edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

This is the most insightful thing I have read in several pages. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm finding this whole shamozzle a little weird.. also after monitoring the news.com.au websites rolling coverage, I'm noticing a lot of the new theories they are posting are pretty much carbon copies of what's being discussed here! they could at least link their sources!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

rockflier
(Note: We had one female captain who refused to call it a cockpit. She called it the box office.)
This is a serious topic with so many lives at stake and worried family members. Thanks for breaking the tension with that hilarious aside that made me laugh without disrespecting the families of people from the missing flight. This investigation has seemed to proceed in something like a keystone cops movie which would be funny if there weren't so many lives at stake, but since there are, it's just sad, so we needed the humor to lighten things up.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

you left out..."Langoliers" .....this is such serious business.....needed to lighten the mood! (no disrespect intended)
edit on 15-3-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
I still believe this is connected to Iran and the Maldives. Plenty of extremism there

lol. Define "extremism"? I take it you get your definition of "extremism" from John McCain.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Police are investigating the possibility that the pilot of missing Flight MH370 hijacked his own aircraft in a bizarre political protest.

The Mail on Sunday has learned that Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was an ‘obsessive’ supporter of Malaysia’s opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim. And hours before the doomed flight left Kuala Lumpur it is understood 53-year-old Shah attended a controversial trial in which Ibrahim was jailed for five years.

Campaigners say the politician, the key challenger to Malaysia’s ruling party, was the victim of a long-running smear campaign and had faced trumped-up charges.

Police sources have confirmed that Shah was a vocal political activist – and fear that the court decision left him profoundly upset. It was against this background that, seven hours later, he took control of a Boeing 777-200 bound for Beijing and carrying 238 passengers and crew.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -opposition-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w5mPxVG0 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This would seem to actually make some sense with the latest information we now have. I didn't see that anyone posted it yet but if they did sorry. Do you guys think that the pilot could have done this as some sort of political protest or pay back? Or that's it's just more mud thrown on a crowded wall?

www.dailymail.co.uk... rol-flight-MH370-attended-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w4hcZdmk

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I do see the difference in those headings and after going back and having a look myself, i do agree that a subtle but gentle course adjustment from 025deg to 035-040deg was normal practice for the flights, However it doesnt take away the fact that -

The change in dirrection from 25deg - 40deg was not gentle and careful adjustments as should be, it was instantanious sudden like emmediate, on eminute 25deg then the next 40deg, this is not normal, then as we are all agreed - the drop in altitude down to zero.

It differed from what the msm report as we kno...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Unless it turns out he is a vengefull nasty man, then No i dont think he has gone through with this and still doing so with intent, i dont think any normal persons concience would let them stick at sutch a drastic cruel action, i have seen even the likes of hardened criminal like robbers have a concience and let people go, so i dont buy that one about the captain.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Yea man that's what I was thinking to. By all reports he seemed to be a good pilot and good guy. The MSM have had a bunch of his friends and people who have knowed him for awhile and to a man have had nothing bad to say about him. I'm normally for skeptical on most conspiracies but it almost feels like there setting to stage to pin the blame on him and this theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Deadheading - one expert on Fox mentioned the 777 has 2 jump seats in the cockpit for deadhead pilots and these guys might not show up on the manifest. Not sure if that has been mentioned yet.

Deadheading (aviation)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Bcs8484

Police are investigating the possibility that the pilot of missing Flight MH370 hijacked his own aircraft in a bizarre political protest.

The Mail on Sunday has learned that Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah was an ‘obsessive’ supporter of Malaysia’s opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim. And hours before the doomed flight left Kuala Lumpur it is understood 53-year-old Shah attended a controversial trial in which Ibrahim was jailed for five years.

Campaigners say the politician, the key challenger to Malaysia’s ruling party, was the victim of a long-running smear campaign and had faced trumped-up charges.

Police sources have confirmed that Shah was a vocal political activist – and fear that the court decision left him profoundly upset. It was against this background that, seven hours later, he took control of a Boeing 777-200 bound for Beijing and carrying 238 passengers and crew.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -opposition-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w5mPxVG0 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This would seem to actually make some sense with the latest information we now have. I didn't see that anyone posted it yet but if they did sorry. Do you guys think that the pilot could have done this as some sort of political protest or pay back? Or that's it's just more mud thrown on a crowded wall?

www.dailymail.co.uk... rol-flight-MH370-attended-trial-jailed-opposition-leader-sodomite.html#ixzz2w4hcZdmk

To us, this makes it seem less likely that it was the pilot, if anything.
I mean, think about it; you attend the trial of someone you greatly respect, being jailed for something that should be totally legal [are we reading this correctly? he was jailed for being gay, right?]
...that's the sort of thing that galvanises people into action,
but generally not the sort of action where they take a plane under mysterious circumstances and kill a bunch of people who have nothing to do with it, without saying or doing anything.
Political anger makes people do extreme things, but while they do those things they are very vocal about WHY.
This seems to us more like an attempt to discredit him posthumously.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

hmmmbeer
reply to post by Leonidas

...How do you explain the BBC reporting WTC7 fell 25 minutes before it did, with the tower in the video frame through the window behind the reported telling the story? A series of very carefully planned press releases, except a small timing issue...

Oh man, please don't make this a 9/11 type of deal. There is a pen on this site to try and keep that from pissing all over every other discussion, lol.

I lived in NYC at the time, still have family there. Let's not do this here.

Not everything without a neat and clean explanation is a conspiracy. Big "C" conspiracy, anyways. By definintion if four guys planned to hijack, blow-up or sell this jet it is a conspiracy, granted.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

He was here for about a dozen pages, more or less. Without anything concrete to go on and the discussion falling into pure conjecture, he bowed out. At least until there is something real to discuss.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Leonidas
I lived in NYC at the time, still have family there. Let's not do this here.

No offense, but the fact that you lived in NYC at the time doesn't mean that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join