It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I keep waiting for Breaking News on CNN: "Sources from the Pentagon say The Three Stooges are in control of the investigation. Larry went north, Curly went South, and Moe went to get a sandwich."
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: left off a quotation mark

edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not that I am an expert in this field, but assuming the way the black boxes are supposed to work, if the plane did indeed crash into an ocean, wouldn't a submarine by now in our fleet (U.S.A. in this case) of submarines pick up some sort of sonar ping and send it through their proper channels?

....assuming of course the transponders were in working order as designed for such impacts...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CraftBuilder

I think we've all speculated they "could" be at a secret location for days now. I mean, it's either destroyed along with the passengers, the passengers are dead and the plane fine, or both are fine. There's really only three scenarios.

As for if the plane really went to FL450, it's debatable whether or not the 777, with the weight it was carrying, could have actually gotten that high. Most on PPRuNe who have experience with the T7 or the 737 don't believe it could.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The entire thing is a bit like Cluedo, almost farcical. I bet some authority knows exactly how it all happened and exactly who is behind it.

Distraction is probably the major motive if it's an international thing seeing as the whole world is concentrating on it. I think I might sit it out from now, I have a life and too much to do for being played by governments and media.
edit on 15-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The MSM, scratch that - ALL media have been indulging in more wild-ass speculation than the deepest-darkest parts of this thread!

What a mess.

It crashed in the Gulf of Thailand

No, wait, it landed in Nanming, China

It was shot down,

There was a bomb on board,

It has crashed in the Indian Ocean

It is in Pakistan

It is in Iran

The pilots are in on "it", whatever "it" is.

The plane has landed...somewhere

The plane has crashed, somewhere

It may be in China, Southeast Asia, South Asia.

A DESERTED ISLAND!

Other than aliens and the moon, what did I miss?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

They have to have a basic idea where it is at least to pick that signal up.

If they are searching the Gulf of Thailand, but the jet is lost somewhere in the Indian Ocean - for example - they wont pick anything up.

The only people that know where it is are the people in the cockpit. Even if it did land somewhere, the passengers would not necessarily know where they were.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Baby Rodan?

Or the plane got wished into the cornfield by the kid in Jerome Bixby's story "It's a Good Life."

Seriously, you've made a great summary of the MSM's bad reporting. And they're still going in circles.
edit on 15-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.4key.net...

Looks like Jacob Rothschild will cash in on the disaster.
edit on 15-3-2014 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
All of this confusion smells like conspiracy.
Gives credence to my theory that something went wrong and the project scuttled for fear of exposing the inside job that it is/was. My guess is that the plane is now at the bottom of a deep ocean (next to flight 77? that did not hit the pentagon on 9/11). We'll never know what really happened...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

I read a few days ago that a ship would have to be almost directly over the crash site to pick up the black box signal. Though, I've also seen it could be within 5 miles of the black box, which is a small area considering the size of the ocean and search area and I'm not sure if that would apply to the shallow South China Sea area, or the deeper parts of the Indian Ocean.

As for subs..

Submarines were also not the best way to locate objects on the seabed, such as the aircraft’s black box. “The use of a submarine to look for the black box is impractical,” he said. “The black box transmits a very low frequency signal which must be located [from the surface] before it can be recovered.”

The Republic of Singapore Navy has also deployed a submarine rescue vessel, MV Swift Rescue, to assist the search, according to the Ministry of Defense.

However, none of the 10 countries contributing to the search have dispatched submarines, relying instead on aircraft and surface ships in the hope of finding some trace of flight 370.

blogs.wsj.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

Yeah they didn't sound confident the news seem to try to link him bc they dont know for sure

link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

That info is false and has been mentioned numerous times on this thread. None of those people were on the flight manifest of passengers.

link   

hmmmbeer
All of this confusion smells like conspiracy.
Gives credence to my theory that something went wrong and the project scuttled for fear of exposing the inside job that it is/was. My guess is that the plane is now at the bottom of a deep ocean (next to flight 77? that did not hit the pentagon on 9/11). We'll never know what really happened...

I prefer Hanlon's Razor, or a variation on that theme to describe things.

Never attribute to malice (or Conspiracy) that which is adequately explained by stupidityy

The reality is, "They" just don't know what happened, and they certainly don't know where it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Swamp gas?

Weather balloon?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Someone on the Reddit thread I'm lurking on mentioned something that I didn't notice yet today (side note: can I link other sites' threads?? not sure if allowed) They said, to paraphrase, that they wondered if the lack of a Malaysian news conference today (well, yesterday, Malaysian time, I think) means the officials are hot on the plane's trail. That's a good point, I didn't notice the conference was nixed. It could just mean they don't have a single new tidbit to discuss, but I'm hoping it's hinting at zeroing in on cracking this mystery wide open in short order.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Small things, yes, are explained by stupidity. On this scale, not a chance. How do you explain the BBC reporting WTC7 fell 25 minutes before it did, with the tower in the video frame through the window behind the reported telling the story? A series of very carefully planned press releases, except a small timing issue.

This was not the act of a group of independent 'terrorists' or such. It was state sponsored (state being the royal plural state) and although I can not guess at true motive, I am assuming that due to a foul up the plan was abandoned and covered up.

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nyiah
Someone on the Reddit thread I'm lurking on mentioned something that I didn't notice yet today (side note: can I link other sites' threads?? not sure if allowed) They said, to paraphrase, that they wondered if the lack of a Malaysian news conference today (well, yesterday, Malaysian time, I think) means the officials are hot on the plane's trail.
I hope they are zeroing in on the plane's location.

You are not allowed to link to banned sites like beforeitsnews but can generally link to and quote from any non-banned sites which aren't forums. Forums are different, as you can link to them but you're not allowed to post quotes from them. Several links have been posted to pilot forums in this thread and they are fine. However I wouldn't post a link to a direct competitor of ATS...the pilot forums obviously are not in direct competition with this forum, so use some judgement.

Paraphrasing like you did is fine, thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I still do not understand why they are Still saying it turned left, when it turned Right, this makes a big difference.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Has anybody been told what has happened to this aeroplane?

If anyone happens to know please tell me. You can PM me if it makes you feel safer.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UKGuy1805

I don't think they are commenting on it banking right because that was it's intended flight path. If the flight path never called for a right bank like that, then they would mention it. But because it made that move to the right before the transponder was switched off and then military radar picked it up going left, that's why they are commenting on it going left.

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join